Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2018  (Read 39040 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »

I know she has had three kids but she has let herself go
Putti, I understand what you were saying and I agree 100%

And so do I Smiley MM can easily drop a few pounds. No big deal, certainly no starving of any sort, just a bit of self-discipline. If she's truly confident and happy as it is, fine. But knowing her laziness... oh, well.

See you around sunny souls... Smiley

Or at least wear a bathing suit with a little more support in the chest and stomach area.
casie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2018, 01:45:43 AM »

I think she looks good, actually.  She looks a lot better in that bathing suit than she does in one of those ruffly frocks that go up to her chin.  Also, no one's criticizing Haakon for his little pooch, and he hasn't given birth to three children.

That said, everybody's entitled to their own opinions, of course.
Duchess of Suffolk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2018, 02:00:47 AM »

I think she looks good, actually.  She looks a lot better in that bathing suit than she does in one of those ruffly frocks that go up to her chin.  Also, no one's criticizing Haakon for his little pooch, and he hasn't given birth to three children.

Star

casie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2018, 02:52:52 AM »

@LMVDA 

Thanks.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2018, 03:23:04 AM »

Okay, so I was having a wine tasting in Sonoma recently (hillsides resplendent with wildflowers now in the burned out areas from the October fires, btw) with some actual Norwegians (some of my favorite company!), and I asked them what their opinion was of Mette-Marit. Both rolled their eyes and managed, "Well, she's lazy but she's better than we thought at first." They were very sniffy about her and thought Haakon could have done a lot better. They said she spends a lot of money and doesn't work much. So similar to the observations of the board. They were surprised at the question because so many Norwegians barely notice the royal family and are less emotionally invested in them than say, many in the BRF. I do think the love for Olav is ongoing. And these lovely Norwegians said they like Harald and Sonja very much. So . . . maybe when MM and Haakon get older, people will be just used to her.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2018, 12:57:13 PM »

*snort* ...working mom... hahahahahahahaha...

Tongue Tongue Tongue

I agree with those who say she looks good in a swimsuit (better than in some of her clothes) but I agree with others that it's most likely her lack of discipline and ability to work that stands between her and her wished body (we know of at least once when she stayed at a Swish spa where the uber wealthy go to loose weight)

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »

I sometimes wonder if the actual reason why people tend to say that she looks her best in sports clothes (and bathing suits) is because it’s really difficult to frump those pieces up.

Her body is fine and there’s no reason why she couldn’t look this good dressed as well. She’s no great beauty but she could be well dressed.

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2018, 05:28:03 PM »

*snort* ...working mom... hahahahahahahaha...

Tongue Tongue Tongue

I agree with those who say she looks good in a swimsuit (better than in some of her clothes) but I agree with others that it's most likely her lack of discipline and ability to work that stands between her and her wished body (we know of at least once when she stayed at a Swish spa where the uber wealthy go to loose weight)

Post swiss spa in 2011
https://www.seher.no/kjen...-som-mette-marit/64444332
 A female journalist checked in for a Week and wrote a piece about the spa and found it awful for anyone who likes to eat😝
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »

ITA Star
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2018, 01:55:56 PM »

My older sister has had three kids and this is pretty much how she looks. This is pretty normal, I'd say. Not everyone feels the need to be super thin, partake in unhealthy dieting, and work out 24/7.

Was the skinny shaming necessary?

My thoughts exactly.

To clarify, I was referring to your comments about being super thin or exercising.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »

Haakon and MM are going on an official visit to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on April 23-26 on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of independence declarations of the three countries.

H & MM will visit Latvia on April 23-24, Lithuania on April 24-25, and Estonia on April 25-26.

http://www.kongehuset.no/...tid=161832&sek=112472
sal89

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2018, 04:18:12 AM »

My older sister has had three kids and this is pretty much how she looks. This is pretty normal, I'd say. Not everyone feels the need to be super thin, partake in unhealthy dieting, and work out 24/7.

Was the skinny shaming necessary?

My thoughts exactly.

To clarify, I was referring to your comments about being super thin or exercising.

In that case, was the fat shaming necessary, then?
mariposa

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2018, 04:24:14 AM »

Since she had kids I think her weight shouldn’t be discussed much. Not everyone can bounce back as quick. Maybe she is satisfied with how she is.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2018, 06:26:20 PM »

Haakon and MM had two meetings with their foundation earlier this week

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2018, 06:40:53 PM »

That last picture... just when I thought her hair and clothes couldn’t get any worse.  Yikes

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: