Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene - 2018 News & Events  (Read 61686 times)
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2018, 03:14:04 PM »

If You click on the link, you will find the lovely photo of the twins

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrU1KHZl9mK/

I  always love the christmas card of Albert and Charlene because, there is the christmas tree and the decor is festive
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: December 13, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »

If You click on the link, you will find the lovely photo of the twins

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrU1KHZl9mK/

I  always love the christmas card of Albert and Charlene because, there is the christmas tree and the decor is festive

thanks for sharing, great find  Star
the one of jacques and gabriella together is lovely Lolipop, not fan of charlene's outfIt in the first pic but I really like the decor, it's really a Christmas photo  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:42:49 PM by loubna » Logged
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: December 13, 2018, 03:27:01 PM »

The Palace are always so slow at doing things. I hope they officially release the Christmas pictures ASAP.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: December 13, 2018, 03:46:41 PM »

today, they attended a christmas gift-giving event at the headquarters of the red cross
charlene looks nice  Smiley
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: December 13, 2018, 03:49:32 PM »

Albert and Charlene gave gifts this morning december 13 th
 to the red cross quarter

https://www.profimedia.cz...ob=sp.princess%20charlene
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:32 PM »

today, they attended a christmas gift-giving event at the headquarters of the red cross
charlene looks nice  Smiley

Charlene looks so nice here! Most photos I've seen of her have been more formal. Or she looks unhappy. Great to see a more natural look.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: December 13, 2018, 04:28:12 PM »

her face just looks awful in the xmas photo and the photos at the gift giving at the red cross.  am also not fond of the hairdo.
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: December 13, 2018, 04:37:20 PM »

She's starting to look like an alien.

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: December 13, 2018, 05:04:30 PM »

I love this christmas card, it is  very beautiful , the children are very nice and lovely and at least there is a christmas tree and it is written  happy christmas and not as we are reading on the other cards   holidays spirit, we are in the time of Christmas and not during holidays,  the other royal families published photos taken in photos during the last summer where there is no  christmas tree,  I will say that I don' like their christmas cards, for me a christmas card must have a christmas tree and all what makes me dream when I was a children.  Albert and Charlene are keeping this tradition of the christmas times and it is very good
Charlene is very beautiful on this photo

For the giving gifts at the red cross quarter , Charlene was very elegant and beautiful, Albert and Charlene are giving gifts to persons who are  poor, a beautiful gesture; it is what I saw  and not other things which do not interest me
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: December 13, 2018, 05:21:34 PM »

I love this photo

https://www.gettyimages.f...actualit%C3%A9/1081949830
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: December 13, 2018, 08:27:42 PM »

I love this time of year for all the royals - all the events they have in the run up to Christmas.

I especially like these Red Cross events with the gift giving and meeting the "ordinary" people.

Wish Charlene smiled a bit more (I know - same old, same old) but good to see her and Albert out and about.

And I agree about her face - it's the fillers rather than the Botox that create the overdone effect and can make her look positively scary when she does actually smile.
schmichaelira
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2018, 09:12:19 PM »

I don't care how much cow fat a woman has injected in her lips, even if it makes you look like Jack Nicholason, whatever. Freedom of the individual! Respect for personal choice! Lift that brow, assert the power of the smile, whatever. If you end up looking like a Jack-o-lantern, so be it. I'm all about the freedom to be yourself. I think there is an argument about Charlene trying to shape herself into the image of a Princess of Monaco, whatever that means, but at the end of the day, she's doing it in her own subjectivity, and that's what I am in the fight to protect. Subjectivity.

The objective is ideal, but the subjective is sacred. Objective truth is a noble goal, but no reaches that by suppressing the subjective reality.

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: December 13, 2018, 10:24:17 PM »

I don't care how much cow fat a woman has injected in her lips, even if it makes you look like Jack Nicholason, whatever. Freedom of the individual! Respect for personal choice! Lift that brow, assert the power of the smile, whatever. If you end up looking like a Jack-o-lantern, so be it. I'm all about the freedom to be yourself. I think there is an argument about Charlene trying to shape herself into the image of a Princess of Monaco, whatever that means, but at the end of the day, she's doing it in her own subjectivity, and that's what I am in the fight to protect. Subjectivity.

The objective is ideal, but the subjective is sacred. Objective truth is a noble goal, but no reaches that by suppressing the subjective reality.

She's free to do what she likes to her own body - I'm equally free to give my subjective opinion that she looked better before and she looks an utter prat in some photos.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »

Albert and Charlene gave also toys to the red cross nurserie yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/...album_id=2354464674566058
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2019, 01:00:12 AM »

celebration of the Sainte devote at Monaco hesterday evening and  today with Albert, Charlene and Jacques, Gabriella was not present, she is ill

Jacques is very cute

https://www.facebook.com/...album_id=2423876270958231
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: