Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Swedish Royal News  (Read 154758 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »

On 5th February 2018 it is 200 years ago since Jean Baptiste Bernadotte became King Karl XIV Johan of Sweden, and the reign of the Bernadotte family began.

http://www.kungahuset.se/...40bc815ec78cc997a4d2.html

It doesn't seem like this anniversary will be celebrated much, but the court mentions that there will be some concerts, lectures and exhibitions throughout the year to mark the 200 years.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »

The King's secret "time out-apartment"

https://stoppapressarna.s...hemliga-lagenhet-avslojad

For years it has been reported that the king owns an apartment unknown to the public.
A secret residence where it is said that he has both drinked whiskey and danced with coffee girls on the tables.
"A lot of things are said to have happened in the rooms," a source says.

When the famous book "The Reluctant Monarch" was released, the Swedish monarchy was shaken to its foundations. The book paints an unflattering picture of the Swedish monarch, who, according to the authors, had visited strip clubs, cheated on his wife and enjoyed young coffee girls after having dinner with his friends in the upper society. The book was followed by several investigative reports in the media where different women witnessed how they had been invited to parties with the king and his friends.

According to one of the women, the men were manipulative in their ways.
- I probably wasn't very fun to them. I was quite moral. Sure, I saw that people were stripping, but I sat there fully dressed with the men. It was not my thing to take my clothes off, she told Expressen.

According to sources, the king, 71, had at that time a top secret apartment at Östermalm in Stockholm. The floor functioned as an overnight stay where the monarch could have his last whiskey instead of going home to Drottningholm Castle and his wife.

There were also persistent rumors of wild after parties where the king and his friends partyed late at night. Usually with female company. For this reason, the apartment was kept under tight secrecy. An informed source close to the royal family tells us that "the king's unknown floor" is a very sensitive topic at the court.
- Yes, it's not something you speak openly about. There have always been rumours that his majesty sometimes takes a detour to his apartment. It is apparently a nice bachelor apartment, a relaxing place where he can be himself, says an informed person and continues:
- It's a very mythical place and a lot is said to have happened in the rooms. I heard dancing with the girls on the table. And wild partying!

In September 2005, the Solo newspaper claimed that the king used the apartment for cheating on his wife. Three famous Swedish women were also pointed out as mistresses.
- The apartment is said to have been used by his father and grandfather for the same purpose, Aftonbladet wrote.

In recent years, however, there has been only silence regarding the king's apartment. And just as it was falling into oblivion, it was suddenly brought up again. When the radio journalist Roger Nordin gets asked about "royal rumors" he cannot help mentioning the apartment.
- You cannot talk about the king's apartment at Östermalm, I suppose? He certainly has an apartment where he goes to take a "time-out" from Silvia. In any case, that's what I've heard anyway, Nordin told Hänt Extra.

Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 01:30:03 AM »

2018 may prove to be interesting after all  Champagne

Instead of the king merely settling for a place to “get away”, why doesn’t he just go away?!?  For someone who so emphatically desires to get away from the stresses of work and a wife, why not just step down already?  This would allow him to hang with his crusty old friends and dance with their “coffee girls” while he can still dry hump/grind without the aid of an aide?  Just sayin’  Thinking

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:37:45 AM »

What are the odds that Sofia Hellqvist can List “coffee girl” on her resume?  Secret  Thinking  Secret

ETA:

Just a theory but if the apartment was previously used by CG’s father and grandfather then it’s also likely to be used by his own son, CP. Sofia could have been one of the girls at Daddies famous parties. CP fell for her skanky charms and the rest is history. Could be why Sofia seems to have so much power over the King since the apartment and its activities are a sensitive topic with him.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 01:45:16 AM by Snow Queen » Logged
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:50:55 AM »

What are the odds that Sofia Hellqvist can List “coffee girl” on her resume?  Secret  Thinking  Secret

ETA:

Just a theory but if the apartment was previously used by CG’s father and grandfather then it’s also likely to be used by his own son, CP. Sofia could have been one of the girls at Daddies famous parties. CP fell for her skanky charms and the rest is history. Could be why Sofia seems to have so much power over the King since the apartment and its activities are a sensitive topic with him.

I agree and have always suspected that daddy was the ‘friend’ that introduced them  Dead
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 02:41:39 AM »

Hmmm....that's TWO sketchy apartments owned by this family. 

Or is this one also located in South Africa? Secret
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 02:53:05 AM »

Yes Snow Queen . Besides blackmail, what on earth would possess him to merge the seedier side of his life with the front he maintained when he seems yo have gone to great lengths to keep the former secret? Plz forgive my naivety Thinking
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »

I think you nailed it: blackmail.
Sophia may have loads of info which could bring not only him down but the entire monarchy.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 05:23:28 AM »

Sophia may have loads of info which could bring not only him down but the entire monarchy.

If that's the case then the brought this on themselves and only the children deserve our sympathy.
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 08:43:18 AM »

Stoppa is getting lazy...just like recent story about Chris and his finances, this story about King, his mistresses and "secret" appartment is the-same-old-same-old story, just rewritten and re-published again, nothing new. I feel sorry for Silvia who once again have to be reminded about this all  Angry
I also find it strange why Sofia is so much protected but if the royal family have succumbed to her blackmail, then CG and Victoria are more stupid than I though of them. If S.Hellqvist has some kind of sensitive material about any members of SRF, then this must be something really, really dirty. However, I've always believed that better to face harsh truth than live in uncertainty and succumb to blackmailers demands. If I were blackmailed, then I would rather see it come out than live in constant fear that one day these materials will surface anyway. If certain S.Hellqvist was one of the “coffee girls", then SHE should be the one who should be afraid because then she would without any doubts loose her pampered lifestyle if all this came out. There's no doubt that SH has past secrets that she'd rather see buried in her past and never to be resurfaced  Secret
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 01:46:27 PM »

Stoppa is getting lazy...just like recent story about Chris and his finances, this story about King, his mistresses and "secret" appartment is the-same-old-same-old story, just rewritten and re-published again, nothing new. I feel sorry for Silvia who once again have to be reminded about this all  Angry
I also find it strange why Sofia is so much protected but if the royal family have succumbed to her blackmail, then CG and Victoria are more stupid than I though of them. If S.Hellqvist has some kind of sensitive material about any members of SRF, then this must be something really, really dirty. However, I've always believed that better to face harsh truth than live in uncertainty and succumb to blackmailers demands. If I were blackmailed, then I would rather see it come out than live in constant fear that one day these materials will surface anyway. If certain S.Hellqvist was one of the “coffee girls", then SHE should be the one who should be afraid because then she would without any doubts loose her pampered lifestyle if all this came out. There's no doubt that SH has past secrets that she'd rather see buried in her past and never to be resurfaced  Secret

The bolded- this is an interesting point. If something along these lines is true, and it became public, how would the Swedish public, and of course the press, react?
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 03:33:34 PM »

I really start to believe the snake was one of the “coffee girls “. That’s why she seems to have an upper hand in the royal family. She clearly has a lot of secrets on the King. The snake, CP, the King and coffe girls are like a movie waiting to be made.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 03:51:35 PM »

If that's the case then the brought this on themselves and only the children deserve our sympathy.

Especially Madde, because Victoria is aware of this potential and that's why she doesn't defend her.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 03:58:23 PM »

The bolded- this is an interesting point. If something along these lines is true, and it became public, how would the Swedish public, and of course the press, react?

I can't imagine it wouldn't be the end of The Bernadotte dynasty and the Swedish monarchy. Powerful men get away with most "things" but not that. It would be a total blow to the idea of monarchy with its bloodlines and stuff. Who is the father of Alexander and Gabriel? Totally devastating.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 04:35:12 PM »

ETA:

I agree and have always suspected that daddy was the ‘friend’ that introduced them  Dead

I don't think anyone introduced them. That was just the cover story to hide how they really met. She was stalking him at the nightclubs. She might have met CG earlier though, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Ok, so the king is sleazy, but if we're not talking about him but things in general... Let's say we were not talking about this guy but someone else. I don't care one bit if someone wants to have a private house to do whatever they please on their free time, run around naked if they like. As long as nothing criminal is happening there, I don't care. And if something criminal is happening, then I'm sure the law enforcement will deal with it. I sort of dislike the current culture of writing news about hearsay. Come out with videos and pictures and then we'll talk. Sorry if I sound silly but I'm just so tired of all the "there are rumours". I've been waiting for years now for someone to come out and spill the beans on Snakey with real evidence and they all chicken out. If there's nothing to report, then don't. But I'd like news to be news.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: