Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2018 Events  (Read 96656 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2018, 08:05:28 PM »

On the second day of her visit to Indonesia, Queen Máxima of The Netherlands attended meetings with government authorities and financial institutions. The Queen then had a talk with President Widodo of Indonesia about financial services and strategies to be developed. Queen Máxima finished her Indonesia visit with a round table meeting held with continuous development partners, that is, World Bank and IMF. Queen Máxima has performed duty as the UN Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development (UNSGSA) since 2009

Max looks great here - a shame her hair does not look good   Sad

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »

Good grief, woman! Fix your hair! I don't mind the footwear, although I would have preferred a ballerina shoe. I don't even mind that shapeless blouse in that vague colour. Indonesia is a muslim country, she dresses non sensual here. But her unkept hair is my main frustration in life. A simple updo, ponytail or basic blow out could do wonders. The Dutch love her bleached to death manes, as she is so "normal". But isn't she supposed to be anything but normal?!

You know, I wouldn't say we love that hair of hers, it's just that it is so relatable since many Dutch women have the same mousy hair (often bleached). We just have no sense about what makes a good (professional) hairdo with that kind of hair. And possibly she's a bit vain in the sense that unless her hair is all did up in a fancy 'do with a hat or a tiara, she'd rather have her hair loose (and look sloppy) than have it in a ponytail or bun and look marmsy (like CP Victoria).
The epitome of cool hair with young girls (teenagers like her daughters) is wearing it long and loose. Indeed, messy and sloppy.
And no matter how often they wash it, their mothers are cursing them for the lice they keep transmitting to eachother while making those darn selfies all the time ;-)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
sal89

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2018, 08:22:43 PM »

I feel we've all lost the battle when it comes to Max's hair, lol. But otherwise this is a lovely look - I love the bow at the waist!
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2018, 09:30:31 PM »

Her hair reminds me of a friends hair.  She has the wispy soft/fine hair that no matter what she does looks messy if down.  When she pulls it up and uses hairspray/product it's fine but she doesn't like to do that all the time.  Add in your hair can change as you age and it does what it wants. 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2018, 10:20:56 PM »

On February 22, 2018, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands met with people during a working visit to Schuldenlab070 (Debt Lab070) in The Hague. Through the initiative, public and private partners and the municipality of the Hague work together to develop solutions for debt and poverty in The Hague.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »

What's with the royal "keeping on the coat" lately?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2018, 09:10:01 PM »

Coat wearing: Don't get it either...
Also, Max's vibes seem off - cannot put my finger on it...
Maybe she's tired....
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 11:47:52 PM »

On March 7, 2018, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands opened World Horti Center in Westland, The Netherlands. World Horti Center is an international information and innovation center for greenhouse cultivation. At the opening, Deputy Prime Minister Carola Schouten was also present. That center will be an international showcase for greenhouse cultivation, where education and research institutes, companies and the government work together on innovations and sustainable imrovements.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2018, 06:29:05 AM »

Only Maxima could pull off the hat. I love the top and skirt, I have to say.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »

On February 22, 2018, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands met with people during a working visit to Schuldenlab070 (Debt Lab070) in The Hague. Through the initiative, public and private partners and the municipality of the Hague work together to develop solutions for debt and poverty in The Hague.

I really do dislike these bathrobe/coats
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2018, 07:52:05 PM »

I don’t like bathrobe coats either, but this one appears a little more tolerable. The material is nice,  I think I see some button closures and the sash is thinner than the one Mathilde had on last week.

But yes, I would like to see the back of that trend.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2018, 09:15:13 PM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended opening events of the 8th National Money Week and the 7th edition of the Global Money week 2018 held at the Koninklijke Schouwburg in The Hague. Global Money Week (GMW) is an initiative of Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI). Moneyweek helps students to prepare for financial independence. The theme of Global Money Week 2018 is "Money Matters Matter".

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2018, 10:28:52 PM »

I hope “Money Matters Matter” sounds better in Dutch.

Thanks for the photos Rita!  Star
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2018, 11:23:37 PM »

Hello all, You have been keeping me amused these last few weeks. I don’t know why i googled the lovely Máxima but i am now slightly obsessed. I think she is definitely more interesting than nearly all the BRF.  Her dress sense is certainly unique. I mean i dont many of us would wear high heel boots and jogging pants like she did the other day. One thing i have felt is that she doesn’t seem as sparkly as someone who’s just had a nice break.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2018, 12:32:44 AM »

Hello all, You have been keeping me amused these last few weeks. I don’t know why i googled the lovely Máxima but i am now slightly obsessed. I think she is definitely more interesting than nearly all the BRF.  Her dress sense is certainly unique. I mean i dont many of us would wear high heel boots and jogging pants like she did the other day. One thing i have felt is that she doesn’t seem as sparkly as someone who’s just had a nice break.

Welcome KatieMc!

It’s possible that a Max doesn’t look sparkly because the last few photos have been more serious working events. Sorry if that isn’t what you meant.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: