Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2018 Events  (Read 33605 times)
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2018, 06:44:24 AM »

She definitely looks like someone holding some deep sadness within her. A lot of her spark is gone and she looks like she has lost weight. But one thing seems to be true is that her MIL and husband are great supports so I believe she is getting a lot of family love and support through this difficult time. WA knows what it is like to lose a beloved sibling even if the circumstances were different. 

But I am sure its hard to not be with her mother and family in Argentina.

The black jumpsuit is lovely and only Maxima could pull of those earrings! Glad to see her out and doing duties. Hope she can enjoy the summer break.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »

July 12, 2018, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands made a working visit to Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy in Heerhugowaard. In the afternoon, the Queen visited the Albeda College for the National Programme Rotterdam-Zuid (NPRZ). In the program corporaties, health care institutions, school boards, business community, police, public prosecutor and employers are working together for a better future for Rotterdam Zuid. Vocational studies are the main part of Albeda

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2018, 08:23:06 PM »

She use to have hair before the tiaras came along, those suckers come with baldness! 

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2018, 10:29:13 PM »

Also with a certain age, I am sorry to say...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2018, 10:16:10 AM »

That outfit is an instant "gain 20 pds" miracle.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: