Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2018 Events  (Read 42034 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2018, 01:46:15 PM »

There was an incident as Queen Maxima was leaving her engagement today. A distraught mother moved toward Maxima calling to her and holding a letter detailing the issues that her disabled son is facing and explaining that his education is suffering. As the woman moved toward Max, her security team moved in to separate the woman from Maxima. After a moment  the Queen decided to walk over and listen to the woman and to take her letter.

https://www.youtube.com/w...tinue=4&v=TR9na5ywlL0

Thank you for that interesting info, and also wonderful Maxima took the time for this lady
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2018, 01:46:43 PM »

The pantsuit is a recycle item, she has worn it before
karma chamelion

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2018, 02:28:57 PM »

There was an incident as Queen Maxima was leaving her engagement today. A distraught mother moved toward Maxima calling to her and holding a letter detailing the issues that her disabled son is facing and explaining that his education is suffering. As the woman moved toward Max, her security team moved in to separate the woman from Maxima. After a moment  the Queen decided to walk over and listen to the woman and to take her letter.

Well handled by Queen Maxima, not easy to show grace in random encounters with distraught people, thank you for sharing the clip TLLK Star
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2018, 09:01:58 PM »

Well done Max!

And thank you for sharing TLLK!  Star
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »

thank you for posting the link
it's not easy situation and Maxima handle it well i hope the woman get the help her son needs she looks desperate

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2018, 04:21:49 PM »

Thank you everyone for the stars. Smiley Yes I believe that the situation was well handled by Maxima's security, the leaders of the event and Maxima herself. I've also read that the woman had written to the Royal House before pleading for their intervention but she'd only received an acknowledgement that they'd  received her letter.

I hope that the woman and her son do receive some assistance soon. That being said I don't want to speculate on what has possibly happened regarding the woman, her son, his schooling and those tasked with providing him with an education.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2018, 05:08:05 PM »

Thank you everyone for the stars. Smiley Yes I believe that the situation was well handled by Maxima's security, the leaders of the event and Maxima herself. I've also read that the woman had written to the Royal House before pleading for their intervention but she'd only received an acknowledgement that they'd  received her letter.

I hope that the woman and her son do receive some assistance soon. That being said I don't want to speculate on what has possibly happened regarding the woman, her son, his schooling and those tasked with providing him with an education.

Not recently, but in the passed time there were more stories about parents (in NL and abroad) who had to keep their child at home. Often (mental) disabled children who were not accepted by schools, based on diverse reasons.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: