Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2018 Events  (Read 59467 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: December 04, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »

That's not a selfie, and I really didn't appreciate seeing that group photo considering the posture of the second 'gentleman' from the left, sorry Dead

I did not notice that, and now I canít unsee it  Dead
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: December 04, 2018, 11:07:43 PM »

December 4, 2018, Queen Maxima made a working visit to Eosta Company in Waddinxveen. Eosta won the Sustainability Prize (Plaquette voor Duurzaam Ondernemerschap) presented by the King William I Foundation. That award is given to the companies that adapt themselves to sustainable innovation. Eosta B.V. is a company based in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands and was established in 1990 and works as an international distributor of organic fresh fruits and vegetables.

Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: December 06, 2018, 07:47:31 PM »

Today Maxima opened the new Charity Lotteries office in Amsterdam. She's in Natan. The skirt and top are the same fabric but different sides.

Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Yesterday at 11:02:44 AM »

Yesterday Maxima performed the Christening ceremony of Vox Amalia in Rotterdam. They named it after Amalia in honor to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Dutch maritime contracting company, Van Oord.

Maxima is wearing a repeated Natan outfit.

Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Yesterday at 11:06:59 AM »

ElisaRose

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Yesterday at 01:25:12 PM »

Lovely colours, and no one wears big hats (and jewellery) as good old Max.... 
There was some hope Amalia would come along, as it was WA first event as well to baptise a ship at this age. Unfortunately she wasnít, a pity really, as we donít see much of the future Dutch queen.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Yesterday at 04:49:23 PM »

she does all her engagement with such joy....like she is thrilled and would wish to be nowhere else...................
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Yesterday at 09:40:32 PM »

don't like the dres but love the coat and hat
and yes she do enjoy her engagements

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Today at 12:26:13 AM »

she does all her engagement with such joy....like she is thrilled and would wish to be nowhere else...................

She really does!  Itís a big part of her ďmagicĒ, and some other married ins would do well to emulate it  Whistle
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Today at 12:27:56 AM »

There was some hope Amalia would come along, as it was WA first event as well to baptise a ship at this age. Unfortunately she wasnít, a pity really, as we donít see much of the future Dutch queen.

Love the hat and the smile!

I don't think we'll see more of Amalia until she's a bit older. Wax and Max want to give her the chance to grow up as normal as possible. Plus it was a school day and Wax and Max can't be seen taking their kids out of school because Dutch law is *very* clear on this. They have to ask for dispensation to take their girls out of school outside the school holidays. (Yes, I know they will always get permission because of who they are), but for the sake of appearances they have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Amalia follows the highest level of high school we have and this is a very busy time in school, she can't miss too many classes for events like this.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Today at 03:59:23 AM »

I couldn't agree more Thumb up

That's a million dollar smile. And it seems completely genuine.
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Today at 10:31:46 AM »

I don't think we'll see more of Amalia until she's a bit older. Wax and Max want to give her the chance to grow up as normal as possible. Plus it was a school day and Wax and Max can't be seen taking their kids out of school because Dutch law is *very* clear on this. They have to ask for dispensation to take their girls out of school outside the school holidays. (Yes, I know they will always get permission because of who they are), but for the sake of appearances they have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Amalia follows the highest level of high school we have and this is a very busy time in school, she can't miss too many classes for events like this.

If the school is a problem they could organize the event on a Saturday or a day in the multiple vacation periods they have... baptize a small boat, it is not a big event that has to be celebrated on a specific day. The future work of Amalia will be Queen of the Netherlands, apart from the school, a fundamental part of her education is knowing what the Crown is and what its functions are.

If she and her sisters can appear in festive activities such as King's Day, if they do photo sessions as older girls, if they pose skiing, or go to weddings of millionaire friends with a great presence of the press ... it does not seem to participate in a more serious and relevant official event may damage their education or privacy.  They are sending a negative message to the 3 girls and the public, because it seems that they can only appear in public at fun or leisure events.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Today at 04:54:43 PM »

If the school is a problem they could organize the event on a Saturday or a day in the multiple vacation periods they have... baptize a small boat, it is not a big event that has to be celebrated on a specific day. The future work of Amalia will be Queen of the Netherlands, apart from the school, a fundamental part of her education is knowing what the Crown is and what its functions are.

When she turn 18 her formal education on being a Queen and everything that comes with it will start. There is no need for her to be a working royal at age 15.

[/quote] If she and her sisters can appear in festive activities such as King's Day, if they do photo sessions as older girls, if they pose skiing, or go to weddings of millionaire friends with a great presence of the press ... it does not seem to participate in a more serious and relevant official event may damage their education or privacy.  They are sending a negative message to the 3 girls and the public, because it seems that they can only appear in public at fun or leisure events.
[/quote]

Kings Day is a school holiday, photo sessions are during school vacations, skiing is during a school vacation, I don't know when that particular wedding was so I can't comment on the date. But there was no need to skip school for those other events. You can even say that they are the only kids who DON'T get the day off on Kings Day...

No negative message is sent to the public as far as I know. Of course we would *like* to see them more, but not as a working royals. Yet. She has a lifetime of duty ahead of her, let her be free from that while she is growing up.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Today at 05:21:02 PM »

I think 18 is a bit late to get started but maybe they are doing things behind the scenes
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: