Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2018  (Read 9655 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM »

Iím sorry, I know sheís popular and all and there are WAY worse royals out there but this is yet another example of why I think Victoria is well-meaning but dumb as a bag of rocks.

Star

I prefer nice but dim but your comparison also works! 

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »

re the mag cover: I laughed. Good ol' Oscar the Grouch.  Laugh bounce

seeingstars85

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 01:12:07 AM »

Ugh that one outfit with the green jacket with th stripes reminded me of the riddler 😩

Selena 1971-1995
Eve

Micro Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:28:48 AM »

Yesterday, Feb. 20, Victoria visited the Stockholm Resilience Centre. Kungahuset published one photo.

Not a good look, especially Victoria's hair   Angry What's the point to have long hair when you ALWAYS wear them pulled back and slicked down??? Doesn't she get tension headaches and tender scalp when she wears this kind of hairstyles every day? Its uncomfortable to have your hair pulled back and get that tight feeling. Its painful and distracting. Please, let it loose from time to time!
« Last Edit: Today at 10:35:11 AM by Eve » Logged
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Today at 10:36:00 AM »

I am like Victoria. I can't cut my hair short because even by a centimeter, stray hair against face skin or neck skin irritates me to no end. It makes me irritable the whole day. I would've gone bald if I have to. Pixie hair I have tried, but the care for short hair takes too much time for me to care basically. I hate it that early in the morning I need to put so much product in it to make it tame and not look like I have a bear hat on my head. So having hair long enough to be scraped back is the next best option.

That is why I can never even look at pictures of women with hair in their faces.

For normal work I scrape back my hair like Victoria (have been doing that for 30 years straight now, no change).
For parties where I have access to time AND hairdresser, I do fancy updo, or plaits and braids.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Today at 12:20:01 PM »

Iím the same. Iím pretty much the eternal ponytail because getting hair in my face is just about one of the most irritating feelings ever. On top of that, Iím not that interested in doing various hairstyles and I absolutely donít have the skills for it either. So Iím a ponytail girl who occasionally makes a bun instead.

Only for parties do I vary it a bit and do the one updo that I know how to make.

Iíve tried short hair as well but I donít have the patience for it. Too much work.

All that said, if I were Victoria, Iíd probably just wear my hair like she does it on a day to day basis when working behind the scenes,  but when out on a job, have a hairdresser make a flattering and practical updo.

That way, sheíd be comfortable AND presentable. Itís no different than her hirering a stylist to pick out outfits because sheís got no sense of style.

Eve

Micro Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Today at 01:02:42 PM »

Its quite surprising so many women get irritated when their hair touch their face/neck. Its your own hair. I guess Victoria is the same. Its just that you can wear flattering ponytails and don't have to use some greasy wax in order to make your hair look as flat as possible  Cute I guess she also struggle with frizzy and lightly curly hair but you can get very good treatments in the salon that tame your mane; add good haircut and you practically only have to wash your hair and they maintain good style. Perhaps my hairdresser has spoiled me because she's a miracle worker and my hair nearly never has "bad days" and take very little maintenance Wink Before finding my current hairdresser, I often wore my hair in ponytails and buns, often too tightly I admit, and once my hairdresser commented that I have a lot of baby hair around my face. She asked if I struggle with hair loss and headaches and how do I usually wear my hair. She explained how badly I've treated my hair, so I listened to her tips and now my headaches are gone and my hair don't clog bathtub drains. But I guess we all have different hair and not everyone struggle with the same problems I had   Cute
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: