Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2018  (Read 83667 times)
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: December 24, 2018, 05:49:02 PM »

Eh, my signature looks like chicken scratch, so  Blush

Itís a very cute picture of the boys
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: December 24, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »

Seconded.
It's no wonder, she wouldn't have had many occasions to do handwritten stuff after leaving school ... where she didn't spend really the full possible term anyhow.

Her "Sofia" looks as if she had a hard time NOT to crown the "i" with a little heart.
Instead, she made that enormous i-dot like teenagers do ...

That was my thought: what grown woman crowns their "i's" with hearts?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: December 24, 2018, 06:49:53 PM »

Is it me, or is her handwriting a little childish?

Star
Not just you. Her handwriting looks like that of a 12 year old.  Shame they put themselves in the card.  Should have just been the boys and the dog.

Nice rip off of Mosh's card from a few years ago.  She's even looking down.   Roll Eyes. She's pathetic.

Seconded.
It's no wonder, she wouldn't have had many occasions to do handwritten stuff after leaving school ... where she didn't spend really the full possible term anyhow.

Her "Sofia" looks as if she had a hard time NOT to crown the "i" with a little heart.

That was my thought: what grown woman crowns their "i's" with hearts?

One with a very low level of intelligence and a stunted level of maturity. I'd actually be embarrassed for her if she wasn't such a trashy person.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: December 24, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »

I can't really talk because I have 12 year old girl handwriting, but at least SSSSSofia's name is legible, unlike Carl Philips. I know he has Dylexia and I don't want to snark on someone with a learning disability, but as a almost 40 year old man, he should be able to at least sign his name legibly.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: December 24, 2018, 07:17:45 PM »

Seconded.

It looks like an abstract heart to me.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: December 24, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »

I can't really talk because I have 12 year old girl handwriting, but at least SSSSSofia's name is legible, unlike Carl Philips. I know he has Dylexia and I don't want to snark on someone with a learning disability, but as a almost 40 year old man, he should be able to at least sign his name legibly.

Yes, but I highly doubt you put hearts above the letter i. 
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: December 25, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »

Yes, but I highly doubt you put hearts above the letter i. 

Full disclosure: I do when writing my niece and goddaughter's birthday/christmas cards, because they are under 10 and think it's "cute" when I put a heart or a star on their names (they both have at least one i in their name), but I don't do it for anyone or anything else.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: