Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate visit Norway (February 1-2)  (Read 43110 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2018, 04:40:19 AM »

I'm surprised to see that this visit is getting so much praise, it had less substance than some of Fred and Mary's trips and that is saying something!

The whole thing just seemed incredibly superficial and shallow to me.

Because it's "in" to praise these two for doing the bare minimum?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2018, 06:32:23 AM »

I'm surprised to see that this visit is getting so much praise, it had less substance than some of Fred and Mary's trips and that is saying something!

The whole thing just seemed incredibly superficial and shallow to me.

Because it's "in" to praise these two for doing the bare minimum?
Or that it's a case of "Thank heavens they are doing something!" for the people you thought would never amount to much.  Roll Eyes
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »

Just catching up. I really love the William and Kate visit with the Norwegian royal family. Everyone seems very comfortable around each other. Everyone seems so happy and I love all the outfit worn by all parties.
sal89

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2018, 03:50:41 PM »

Just catching up. I really love the William and Kate visit with the Norwegian royal family. Everyone seems very comfortable around each other. Everyone seems so happy and I love all the outfit worn by all parties.

Agreed! MM and Haakon seem warmer and more fun to hang with than other royals.
Miss_Denmark

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Sofia upgraded her tiara Marystyle

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »

Am I the only one excited about them meeting of of the young stars from the Norwegian cult series of SKAM (Shame) Tarjei Sandvik Moe (the other one is Henrik Holm) who played Isak & Even? I honestly think I would be more happy to meet him than W&K   They visited the high school Hartvig Nissen where the serie is based. (The season with this actor as the leading character was so good I actually grabbed my kids last feb and took our winter holiday in Norway, touring the locations of SKAM.... )

It looks like W and K have a newfound balance and/or happiness. God I hope they can keep momentum for the next ... 50 years  Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: