Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 49985 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2018, 04:43:40 AM »

Anyone know where she never wears a scarf on her head and her hair loose even though it’s common in her country for women to cover their hair? In so many pictures she is with women who do.
if you are asking why she never cover her hair Paulina i think it's because of her background i believe none of her family wore hijab and then after she married into the Hachemit it's was all the same none of them cover their heads too i can't remember a Queen before her covering her hair even the women in Jordan clearly are more conservative i remember pix of Queen Alia in the 70th visiting very conservative areas wearing jeans and hair open so nothing unsual for Rania to show up all in egdy and fashionable Queens before her were like that too.

Thank you. Just seems sort of awkward to me. She's pretty modest in all other ways. Long sleeves, no ankle showing.

Speaking of ankles, I went to the first of three days of an Indian wedding here in California. I wore what I thought was a nice "suit" (pants with a dress down past the knees). Anyway, I have long legs and the pantaloons were above my ankle and a cousin (lots and lots of cousins. Everyone is a cousin) noticed it, and said something nice, but the first comment was, "your ankles are showing, can you lower the pants?" but they would have fallen off. For the rest of the night, I pretty much stayed at the table. But for the next two nights, my pants were the right length. I could tell I was forgiven for not getting it because I'm 'white" and couldn't possibly know. So I'm mighty curious as to what the issue with ankles is in Sikh / Punjab culture. I asked my close friend and she rolled her eyes and said who cares?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »

Queen Rania Al Abdullah visited on Friday evening, October 26, 2018, the homes of some of the families who lost loved ones in the horrific Dead Sea tragedy yesterday.

What a tragedy: https://www.aljazeera.com...wept-181025175057825.html
https://en.royanews.tv/ne...o_far%3A_The_Dead_Sea_Tra

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2018, 11:07:24 PM »

Queen Rania during a visit to the Queen Rania Family and Child Center in Jabal al Nasr to attend the Jordan River Foundation Board of Trustees meeting and tour Al Karma Kitchen in Amman today

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2018, 11:46:16 PM »

November 5

Queen Rania of Jordan came to Berlin for Publishers' Night 2018 media summit and attended that event held in Association of German Magazine Publishers

During the event, German Chancellor Angela Merkel received 'Golden Victoria Honorary Award' from Queen Rania of Jordan.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2018, 11:49:37 PM »

is that her bra? Huh?
very nice dress

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2018, 10:09:06 AM »

is that her bra? Huh?
very nice dress

It's either a camisole or the lining of the dress.

On the upside, her face looks better. Perhaps a new round of botox.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2018, 03:53:55 PM »

LOVE that dress......
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2018, 08:36:46 PM »

Queen Rania on a visit to Ma’an where she met with a group of the governorate’s women Ma’an, Jordan / 8 November 2018

https://scontent-mxp1-1.x...269a71c74&oe=5C7793C6[/img]

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2018, 09:03:07 PM »

Queen Rania during a visit to the Queen Rania Teacher Academy where she met with the second graduating cohort Amman, Jordan 2 December 2018

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2018, 09:45:13 PM »

That dress makes her look so painfully thin.

I hope she’s okay.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:26 PM »

Her Majesty Queen Rania with His Highness Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum at the Arab Social Media Influencers Summit, where Her Majesty received the Influential Personality of the Year Award. Dubai, United Arab Emirates / 10 December 2018

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:47:10 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »

Queen Rania at the Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education (QRAEE) ceremony Amman, Jordan / 12 December 2018

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2018, 09:27:51 PM »

Queen Rania Lights Up The Christmas Tree in Fuheis

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2018, 10:07:04 PM »

Queen Rania during a visit to Wadi Al Naqa village Al Balqa, Jordan / 17 December 2018

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2019, 10:49:48 PM »

Rania's office gave a statement in response to the year end totals by that fashion blog, UFO No More.

From here: http://arabianroyalagency...t-from-queen-rania-office

STATEMENT FROM QUEEN RANIA OFFICE
2/1/2019

"In accordance with the principle of transparency and the provision of the right information, we would like to highlight a subject that is occasionally circulated through social media sites and some media outlets.

At the beginning of each year, some foreign blogs publish estimates of the spending of clothing and fashion by members of the royal family around the world. We have also seen a number of inaccurate publications on social networking platforms about the cost of what Her Majesty is wearing during her daily activities.

Last year, the UFO No More estimates of Her Majesty’s spending on clothing were circulating in 2017. In view of their unrealistic and false assessments, we have asked the blog supervisors not to include Her Majesty in her annual reports.Over the years, there has been a lot of talk about Her Majesty’s spending on clothes until it has become the subject of controversy and discussion, Unfortunately, this sometimes came at the expense of much of Her Majesty’s efforts in various fields,Perhaps it would have been more useful for our Office to clarify this issue directly and explicitly throughout those years.

Therefore, and in recognition of Her Majesty’s interest in making the facts accessible to all to build their thoughts and opinions on them - positive or negative - we have decided to clarify some details on this subject. With Her Majesty the Queen seeking to represent Jordan properly, she is keen to balance this and moderate spending. The vast majority of Her Majesty’s clothes are either borrowed by fashion houses, offered as gifts, or bought at reduced preferential prices, while blogs rely solely on “market value” for clothes, creating a false impression of reality.

Some may deplore the principle of “Loaning” But it is a common practice globally and common among fashion houses as a way to highlight their designs. Some may deplore the fact that a person of Her Majesty’s status accepts the principle of “Loaning”, but we do not advertise or promote fashion Houses on any of Her Majesty’s pages on social networking platforms, unless the designs are Jordanian. The focus on clothing and spending leaders’s Wives in many countries and accusing them of waste - whether right or wrong, not new, It has been used as a historical political tool. Today, we see some in Jordan adopting this approach to portray Her Majesty the Queen as far from reality, far from the truth.So they may reject this clarification and question it in principle, in an effort to build a false public opinion.

Her Majesty is aware of the criticisms that are being circulated, Her Majesty previously Confirmed That criticism is an integral part of the public work and that it is with responsible criticism and respects it and always takes it seriously and responds to it.But today we find not only criticism, but to the extent of fabrication of information and resort to the method of ridicule and mockery in a way that is contrary to the values of our Jordanian society

We realize that this explanation may be out of the ordinary, but in the absence of facts spread rumors and false information and accumulate false impressions, so we put these hands in these details and leave you free to deal with."

I don't follow the Jordanian royals for personal reasons but I found this statement to be odd.  Rania is basically saying that she doesn't spend a lot of money but rather uses her position as Queen to get gifts and loans...so, how is that any better?  Gifts and loans still don't make up for the fact that her wardrobe could feed and clothe hundreds, if not thousands struggling in the country?  Or fund proper programs to stop the violation of human rights in the country.  It's just not a good look.  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: