Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 24821 times)
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2019, 11:10:54 PM »

olalala what arrogance!!!!!!
arrogant is the least i can say about this statement: i am a Queen i am meant to wear expensive stuffs loans or no loans so IN YOUR FACE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
i don't buy the loans borrowed bohahaha,in the end and no matter what her whole very expensive wardrobe can not be made from loans only sorry.
the thing is: her whole lifestyle is costing too much:her so called working trips,her holiday trips her cars;her lavish parties in wich she invite the A-list celebs;her plastic surgeries in US and UK.....or all that is loans and discount too? Thinking Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe the right surgeron will give her a 2-for-1 deal 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2019, 11:40:09 PM »

arrogant is the least i can say about this statement: i am a Queen i am meant to wear expensive stuffs loans or no loans so IN YOUR FACE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
i don't buy the loans borrowed bohahaha,in the end and no matter what her whole very expensive wardrobe can not be made from loans only sorry.
the thing is: her whole lifestyle is costing too much:her so called working trips,her holiday trips her cars;her lavish parties in wich she invite the A-list celebs;her plastic surgeries in US and UK.....or all that is loans and discount too? Thinking Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe the right surgeron will give her a 2-for-1 deal  
well that maybe explain the mess in her face lately
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 12:24:02 AM by Rita » Logged

anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »

I think thatís exactly it, Rita. She believes she is entitled to act this way.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2019, 12:16:25 AM »

rita  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2019, 12:23:03 AM »

rita  Star

G Smiley
Star back to you getafix  Hug

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2019, 12:28:23 AM »

so better to keep her mouth shut Wink
that arrogant statement in wich she is playing the poor victim Queen that everybody is evil toward her and her right to live on the expense of her poor ppl only make her looks worst imo

PrincessOdette

Micro Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2019, 01:53:01 AM »

so better to keep her mouth shut Wink
that arrogant statement in wich she is playing the poor victim Queen that everybody is evil toward her and her right to live on the expense of her poor ppl only make her looks worst imo
Good points Rita and anastasia! She could have taken the criticisms to heart and been conscientious about her spending by wearing more reasonably priced pieces, but instead she tries to justify her spending as loans. Had she done the former, it would have been less of an issue
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2019, 02:32:07 AM »

Or she could have an in house designer like The Queen of England does, and no one would have any idea how much her clothes cost.  But like other married ins, the lure of the high classed designer is a grand lure and she thinks it raises her status to wear their insanely priced designs.
kathl29

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2019, 08:23:28 AM »

Rania has always had a great figure and is one of the royals who could easily wear cheaper clothes and still make them look fantastic. If you are having to release a statement to justify your spending then you should instinctively know that it is too high. If it was ok, no justification would be necessary - Queen or not.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2019, 09:38:56 PM »

accoring to her, her spendig is not high she wore that haute couture stuffs for free 
if you have to release a statement to clear a situation the least you can do is to put facts and proves...her statement is jus a bla bla bla

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2019, 10:02:31 PM »

I used to like her sometime back despite having my differences and knowing that she was a poster figure for a monarchy that cracks down on dissent while the Queen gives speeches around the world on the virtues of freedom and diversity but now I find her utterly distasteful. She has fallen into the trap of believing her own hype. I also used to wonder why she hardly, if ever, promoted her own cultural dresses in her visits abroad considering promoting Jordanian designers should have been a priority. She comes across as self centered and fake to me. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: