Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 31021 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 10:43:36 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan launched the Mobile Emerging Technology Exhibitions, featuring a wide range of innovative and interactive activities designed to empower and motivate youth. Organized by Jordan River Foundation (JRF) in partnership with UNICEF, the exhibitions are part of the Social Innovation Labs project, which focuses on unleashing the creativity and skills of vulnerable youth in Jordan.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »

This is what I call a fabulous outfit 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 01:37:12 AM »

I think the sleeves are very look at me.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 09:13:38 PM »

On March 4, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan attended the ďArabic Language Learning Standards for Native SpeakersĒ document launch session of the annual Teacher Skills Forum held at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center in Dead Sea, Jordan. The Teacher Skills Forum is an annual regional event organized by QRTA in partnership for the fourth year with the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB).

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »

On March 14, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan joined hikers in the village of Rmeimeen to take part in the Jordan Trailís second annual Thru-Hike, which she hailed as an exceptional addition to the Jordanian tourism map. Spanning over 650 kilometers, the Jordan Trail stretches from Um Qais in northern Jordan to the southern port of Aqaba, and was named one of National Geographicís top 21 destinations to visit in 2018.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2018, 09:16:42 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan visited Al Fayhaí Village in Madaba on Sunday, announcing financial support for 100 local families to help them start their own income-generating projects. Then, the Queen visited the Madaba Womenís Charity Association. The association was established in 2011 with the aim of helping underprivileged families, orphans, women, and community members with disabilities.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »

Thatís a lovely top!

I wonder how much pressure she is feeling right now given the recent bad press about her clothing budget?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 11:00:27 PM »

Thatís a lovely top!

I wonder how much pressure she is feeling right now given the recent bad press about her clothing budget?
i also wonder anastasia beaverhausen especially after the sunday time article (see the Jordanian toppic)

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan met with the founders of Habaybna.net at the Royal Palace in Amman. Habaybna.net is a new online resource and learning hub that provides specialized content on developmental disabilities in Arabic throughout the Arab region. Another important goal of Habaybna.net is to contest the negative stereotypes facing children with disability and focus on their special talents instead.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 01:35:18 AM »

On April 15, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan visited the Sweileh Secondary School for Girls in Amman to support the efforts and activities of a new campaign to fight bullying in schools. The campaign addresses the issue of bullying in schools and offers innovative solutions to curb its prevalence. The highlight of the campaignís activities was a concert held at the school playground. The pop-up concerts in each school are funded by Orange, Toyota, and Careem.

Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2018, 11:35:44 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan visited Al Fayhaí Village in Madaba on Sunday, announcing financial support for 100 local families to help them start their own income-generating projects. Then, the Queen visited the Madaba Womenís Charity Association. The association was established in 2011 with the aim of helping underprivileged families, orphans, women, and community members with disabilities.

I love the modern version of the palestinian embroidered dress!
OnederWoman

Baby Member

I wonder what happened to OnederWoman

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2018, 05:39:43 PM »

Some press always claimed that Leti looks a lot like Rania - they even tie their trench coats the same way  

Iíve always thought the two look strikingly similar to one another!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2018, 10:28:47 PM »

Queen Rania during a visit to Hayyan Rwaybed village in Mafraq
Mafraq, Jordan/ 24 April 2018

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 12:59:16 AM »

Early in the morning of May 2, Queen Rania of Jordan visited the Queen Rania Family and Child Center (QRFCC) in Jabal Al Naser in East Amman. The Queen Rania Family and Child Center is a community center established in 2005 under the Jordan River Foundationís Child and Safety Program. Today the center offers holistic services that aim to combat child abuse and strengthen families across Jordan.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 01:29:59 AM »

This may be the first time that I have not liked an outfit of Raniaís 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: