Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 1574 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2018, 12:13:03 AM »

On January 15, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan met with the founders and volunteers of Nashmi Center for Youth Empowerment at Beit Shams in Jabal Amman. The Nashmi Centre for Youth Empowerment was launched to promote social work and volunteering across the Kingdom. Among the 21 initiatives it supports, Nashmi lobbies against the use of firearms at public events, raises awareness to protect youth from cybercrime, performs repairs and maintenance at primary schools, and works to assimilate people with disabilities into society. Nashmi has 3,500 active volunteers across the country.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »

Queen Rania during a visit to Parachute16 and other startups at the King Hussein Business Park
Amman, Jordan/ January 16th, 2018

Celia

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 02:03:33 AM »

Holy moley, she's turning in to Mozah!
OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »

I see Rania has gotten more work done. She looks so puffy and stiff in the face. I wonder if her skin being stretch out like that hurts.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 09:26:02 PM »

Holy moley, she's turning in to Mozah!
maybe they go to the same clinic
but seriously Rania is beautiful lady she doesn't need all that,all she need is to let her face age normaly i am sure she will look better than her actual jocker face

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 05:25:54 PM »

I was seriously scared when I saw by this pic

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 11:16:26 PM »

Has Rania gotten any bad press in the Arab world for extraordinary spending for her clothes?
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 09:40:13 PM »

Has Rania gotten any bad press in the Arab world for extraordinary spending for her clothes?
never;most of medi are controlled in Arab states there is no chance they will risk a diplomatic incident by attacking her or other first ladies

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 09:46:11 PM »

Queen Rania visits the Community Centers Association, which supports people from different governorates across Jordan to launch their own small businesses
Amman, Jordan \ 6 February 2018

Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 07:52:40 PM »

Love her style.  But yes she needs to lay off the plastic surgery.  She will mess up her looks badly Thumb down
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 04:30:07 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan visited Al Ashrafieh Secondary School for Girls in Amman on Monday. There, she met with teachers and principals who participate in two educator network programs implemented by the Queen Rania Teachers Academy (QRTA). Al Ashrafieh Secondary School which is attended by 440 girls between grades seven and 12 is one of 19 schools that take part in the Schools Network Research Study

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: