Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 19363 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »

May 27, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan held an Iftar banquet for Jordanian youth. Held at Basman Palace, the iftar banquet was attended by youth representatives who are active in the fields of entrepreneurship, media, culture, education, technology, social work, and volunteering.

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »

New poster albeit a long time lurker of this forum. I wonder why Rania has ruined her face considering she really was pretty? You can see the fillers plumping up her cheeks make her eyes look so much smaller now as opposed to how they used to look a few years back when she smiled. She needs to stop messing with her face before it's too late.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2018, 01:33:32 AM »

Queen Rania posted a portrait for her 25th wedding anniversary with King ABdullah on Instagram

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »

Queen Rania arrives in Bahrain to offer condolences
Manama, June 12 (BNA): Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived in Bahrain to offer condolences over the sad demise of the late HH Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa.
Queen Rania extended deepest sympathies to His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa , Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King, and the royal family , praying to the Almighty to rest the soul of the deceased in peace.

King is in Mannama today too for the same reason, i wonder why they travelled separately,don't they should cut the expenditures during this difficult time for Jordan Thinking

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »

Manama, June 12 (BNA): Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived in Bahrain to offer condolences over the sad demise of the late HH Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa.
Queen Rania extended deepest sympathies to His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa , Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King, and the royal family , praying to the Almighty to rest the soul of the deceased in peace.

King is in Mannama today too for the same reason, i wonder why they travelled separately,don't they should cut the expenditures during this difficult time for Jordan Thinking

That was my first thought but, after that, I was thinking that maybe they did this for security reasons.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 12:53:02 AM »

That was my first thought but, after that, I was thinking that maybe they did this for security reasons.
i don't know what kind of security reasons push them to travel separately? it's not like they never travel together when they have to,anyway it turn out that the King after the visit to Mannama was expected in Kuweit so that make since even  i still think they sould go together and Rania can find a way back home.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2018, 12:59:30 AM »

Queen Rania’s visit to the Families Development Association

jolene

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2018, 02:54:38 AM »

She doesn't age. I'm sure that's due to genes, skincare, a good dermatologist, and possibly a skilled plastic surgeon. No matter what, she's stunning!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2018, 12:14:30 AM »

brave man

Jordanian MP Ghazi Al-Hawmlah Faces Disciplinary Action for Criticizing Queen Rania in Parliamentary Session
On July 18, Jordanian MP Ghazi Al-Hawmlah made statements deemed offensive to Queen Rania of Jordan during a special session of the parliamentary House of Representatives, which had convened to deliberate the government's policy statement. Al-Hawmlah said that he was unaware of any nation – among humans or in nature – that had two monarchs. "Even in the beehive... there is only one queen," he said, questioning the policy that enabled "tens of thousands of foreigners and non-Arabs"

..."We respect the palace institution and hold it in high esteem, and we consider the Hashemite regime to be the pillar of stability in this country, but the current mixing of those authorities of the queen with those of the king is seen by some as a burden on Jordan and its policy.
https://www.memri.org/tv/...-questions-king-authority

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2018, 09:59:48 AM »

Just when you forgot that not everybody on this planet had been in the same time-machine… Some are still firmly rooted in the dark ages in which they prefer women to serve men as they wish to be served.

All kidding aside: I truly think that such a statement by an official MP of a country that is highly connected to the rest of the world, that is influential and respected, shows us that women's liberation, gender equality and emancipation is new, fragile and vulnerable. We in the west take so much for granted, that we actually look down on societies that still operate on the male dominion - call them barbaric and tend to forget that this oppressed way of life is rather the norm for billions of women as opposed to the fewer millions who enjoy our stages of emacipation.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »

She doesn't age. I'm sure that's due to genes, skincare, a good dermatologist, and possibly a skilled plastic surgeon. No matter what, she's stunning!

All of the above and you forgot photoshop - yes - she looks good but she's had work done for sure - a good diet, makeup, and every other "asssistance" available - nothing wrong with that - but had she not met him she would no doubt look wayyyy different. Almost all the Royal wives "gild the lily" 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2018, 12:28:05 AM »

Just when you forgot that not everybody on this planet had been in the same time-machine… Some are still firmly rooted in the dark ages in which they prefer women to serve men as they wish to be served.

All kidding aside: I truly think that such a statement by an official MP of a country that is highly connected to the rest of the world, that is influential and respected, shows us that women's liberation, gender equality and emancipation is new, fragile and vulnerable. We in the west take so much for granted, that we actually look down on societies that still operate on the male dominion - call them barbaric and tend to forget that this oppressed way of life is rather the norm for billions of women as opposed to the fewer millions who enjoy our stages of emacipation.
while i see your point and respect your view i must say here it's not a matter of the gender equality and women rights... it's rather a question of accountability,of how much a spouse of head of state (husband or wife) should interfere in political life.
in country like Jordan where the King is an absulate monarch but also a country who is traying to build a democracy it's important to draw the limits and to know where the terms of reference of the King begin and where those of the government  are and where those of the parliament start....Queen Rania Imo has no role to play here or there will be a confusion and this what Mr Al-Hawmlah was talking about,just to the record this not the first time Rania is accused of interfering in the political life (having her word in the appointment of ministers wich most of the time are known as her men,appointment other Officials in different institutions,lets not forgot her role in the elimination of Prince Hamzah and making her son Crown Prince although Hamzah is the tribes favourite) but and only this is the first time Rania is openly criticized in a Parliament Session wich i found very brave from Mr Al-Hawmlah most likely that will cost him his political futur as a start he is kicked of the Parliament and face some disciplinary charges against him.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2018, 07:58:52 PM »

Thank you for the clarification. I took the meaning to be anti female Emanzipation as in why is Rania heard and seen instead of staying well hidden in her husband's household like a good wife should.
But alas: royal interference into politics is something that has angered many politicians. So if Rania doesn't have any political base or justification then she should be extremely careful. In many cases spouses have been accused of undue interference, of influencing or even shaping opinions of their husbands (and wives), in most cases when those opinions were not all too favorable.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2018, 10:01:14 PM »

well Rania have no constitutional role in in political life her role is rather ceremonial there for it's normal politicians get annoyed with her interference as i said it's confusing when there no laws to frame her acts inside the political game, here her husband is the reference not her according to the constitution if Abddulah wishes she shares that with him all he have to do is to change the constitution.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2018, 04:59:15 AM »

That’s a lovely top!

I wonder how much pressure she is feeling right now given the recent bad press about her clothing budget?
i also wonder anastasia beaverhausen especially after the sunday time article (see the Jordanian toppic)
`

please can someone share what was the bad press about Rania?

is Rania's face changed...or is it me who thinks her face has changed?  Huh? Confused

tak

G Thinking

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: