Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2018: News and Photos  (Read 7384 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »

May 27, 2018, Queen Rania of Jordan held an Iftar banquet for Jordanian youth. Held at Basman Palace, the iftar banquet was attended by youth representatives who are active in the fields of entrepreneurship, media, culture, education, technology, social work, and volunteering.

Saltypleb

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »

New poster albeit a long time lurker of this forum. I wonder why Rania has ruined her face considering she really was pretty? You can see the fillers plumping up her cheeks make her eyes look so much smaller now as opposed to how they used to look a few years back when she smiled. She needs to stop messing with her face before it's too late.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2018, 01:33:32 AM »

Queen Rania posted a portrait for her 25th wedding anniversary with King ABdullah on Instagram

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »

Queen Rania arrives in Bahrain to offer condolences
Manama, June 12 (BNA): Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived in Bahrain to offer condolences over the sad demise of the late HH Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa.
Queen Rania extended deepest sympathies to His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa , Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King, and the royal family , praying to the Almighty to rest the soul of the deceased in peace.

King is in Mannama today too for the same reason, i wonder why they travelled separately,don't they should cut the expenditures during this difficult time for Jordan Thinking

onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »

Manama, June 12 (BNA): Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived in Bahrain to offer condolences over the sad demise of the late HH Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa.
Queen Rania extended deepest sympathies to His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa , Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King, and the royal family , praying to the Almighty to rest the soul of the deceased in peace.

King is in Mannama today too for the same reason, i wonder why they travelled separately,don't they should cut the expenditures during this difficult time for Jordan Thinking

That was my first thought but, after that, I was thinking that maybe they did this for security reasons.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 12:53:02 AM »

That was my first thought but, after that, I was thinking that maybe they did this for security reasons.
i don't know what kind of security reasons push them to travel separately? it's not like they never travel together when they have to,anyway it turn out that the King after the visit to Mannama was expected in Kuweit so that make since even  i still think they sould go together and Rania can find a way back home.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2018, 12:59:30 AM »

Queen Rania’s visit to the Families Development Association

jolene

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2018, 02:54:38 AM »

She doesn't age. I'm sure that's due to genes, skincare, a good dermatologist, and possibly a skilled plastic surgeon. No matter what, she's stunning!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: