Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2018  (Read 75124 times)
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2018, 09:06:01 AM »

Her hair looks so, so fried even though freshly dyed and styled. I'd cut it if I were her...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: December 07, 2018, 09:34:25 AM »

Sofia celebrates her 34th bday today.
Foto: Erika Gerdemark

https://www.kungahuset.se...=18.21b27d91677e185f12692

Oh dear, fried hair!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:15 AM »

Good idea to crop the picture so that her splissy ombré-hairtips are out of sight ...

But still confronted with her gums...you have to look closer to find her teeth
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »

Good idea to crop the picture so that her splissy ombré-hairtips are out of sight ...

You are right - when she smiles like this, you have to look very closely to find her teeth - all I can see is excessive gingival display.
I think this is the best they could do with her teeth without the help of dental crowns/veneers (which imho aren't also good choice because often they look too unnatural and fake). But her teeth look hopeless and I wonder if there are teeth at the back on her left side (it looks like there are just stubs and then black hole).

I'm quite surprised they choose this unflattering picture of her gummy smile Tongue   Whistle
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: December 07, 2018, 12:55:30 PM »

There are more royals (of reigning and non reigning families) with a gummy smile. Off course everyone is different, including their smile.

But in this picture it looks like, to me, that Snakey has no teeth at all. That we are looking at granny who forget to put in her fake teeth.
ElisaRose

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: December 07, 2018, 01:02:13 PM »

Is it just the light or does she have lump on her chin? maybe something brewing under the make up?  Thinking
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2018, 01:32:37 PM »

Is it just the light or does she have lump on her chin? maybe something brewing under the make up?  Thinking

No, she does. It’s a scar. I forgot how she got it.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: December 07, 2018, 01:44:30 PM »

When looking up some other stuff about Sofia on the internet, I again stumbled upon this "beauty" from some months back

https://www.dailymail.co....g-Prince-Carl-Philip.html

Come one honey what did you expect…….??
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: December 07, 2018, 01:56:19 PM »

Her smile gives her away, I think, because despite the grooming ( freshly dyed hair, light makeup and conservative clothes) she exudes vulgarity... and it’s not about her teeth, imo, it’s something that comes from within.
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: December 07, 2018, 02:21:40 PM »

When looking up some other stuff about Sofia on the internet, I again stumbled upon this "beauty" from some months back

A confident and well-adjusted woman wouldn't pay any attention to other peoples' attitude towards her. But Snakey knows she only got where she is by laying on her back so she's hyper defensive.

The article mentions topless modeling, she's done topless and bottomless and been paid to do it at a very young age. No amount of whitewashing will make that fact go away. Sorry Sssss, not sorry.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: December 07, 2018, 02:29:44 PM »

She is a victim of her own choices. Comments on her are cruel because of her attitude, choices, behaviour etc. All the negative comments I've seen so far are justified and based on her behaviour.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: December 07, 2018, 02:39:07 PM »

She is a victim of her own choices. Comments on her are cruel because of her attitude, choices, behaviour etc. All the negative comments I've seen so far are justified and based on her behaviour.

It is not a justification, but she has been (very) cruel herself…..
Posting negative and bully comments about a disabled teacher among others.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: December 07, 2018, 02:42:34 PM »

It is not a justification, but she has been (very) cruel herself…..
Posting negative and bully comments about a disabled teacher among others.
I think you described her better, she was cruel indeed.

Marieke

Warned
Micro Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: December 07, 2018, 06:06:57 PM »

You are right - when she smiles like this, you have to look very closely to find her teeth - all I can see is excessive gingival display.
I think this is the best they could do with her teeth without the help of dental crowns/veneers (which imho aren't also good choice because often they look too unnatural and fake). But her teeth look hopeless and I wonder if there are teeth at the back on her left side (it looks like there are just stubs and then black hole).

I'm quite surprised they choose this unflattering picture of her gummy smile Tongue   Whistle

Who smiles like that, or you show your teeth or you keep your mouth closed when you smile  Crazy . What bugs me the most is the smug look on her face  Dead .
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: December 07, 2018, 06:15:48 PM »

She got what she deserved.  If someone is a shitty human being, then the public will react accordingly.  

If she hadn't put all of her hateful comments about how she was determined to hook up with CP (said while he had a girlfriend), how she thought her teacher's disability was hilarious, flipping a coin to determine who got out of bed to feed a toddler, etc, etc, then perhaps I'd feel sorry for her.  But no, the saying "You reap what you sow" comes to mind when I look at Hoefia.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: