Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement of Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank  (Read 57018 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: July 09, 2018, 02:56:08 PM »

this is a wedding that I will follow with interest if it will be televised, eugenie and jacques make a lovely couple
if it isn't televised, I still hope that there will be plenty of pictures
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2018, 03:03:07 PM »

It probably won't be televised but I wish it would.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2018, 03:43:30 PM »

I think it will follow the format of Peter's and Zara's respective weddings.  Plenty of cameras outside the churcg, but no footage of the ceremony.  At least we won't have to watch Sarah playing up the mother-of-the-bride role quite so much.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Liebe

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »

I do hope they have Savannah, Isla and Mia in the wedding, along with George, Charlotte and Maud Windsor (love those curls!)

I don't think it will be televised but we can hope . . . . plus there were plenty of pictures of Zara's wedding so I think there will be plenty of Eugenie and Jack.

While I'm sure there will be some celebrities invited to the wedding - there are always some celebrities at royal weddings - I don't think they will be as front and center as Meghan and Harry and I don't think they will displace family.
lisadug

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »

I do hope they have Savannah, Isla and Mia in the wedding, along with George, Charlotte and Maud Windsor (love those curls!)

I don't think it will be televised but we can hope . . . . plus there were plenty of pictures of Zara's wedding so I think there will be plenty of Eugenie and Jack.

While I'm sure there will be some celebrities invited to the wedding - there are always some celebrities at royal weddings - I don't think they will be as front and center as Meghan and Harry and I don't think they will displace family.

With Robbie Williams daughter as a bridesmaid I think they’ll be very front and centre, lol.  He’s not known for being the shy and retiring type.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: July 10, 2018, 09:45:36 AM »

Can we trust Sarah to keep a live feed from the ceremony on her twitter account? I am totally hoping she will have those little spy cams installed in the flowers at the front and side of the altar, thus giving us a great view.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: July 10, 2018, 12:57:40 PM »

Can we trust Sarah to keep a live feed from the ceremony on her twitter account? I am totally hoping she will have those little spy cams installed in the flowers at the front and side of the altar, thus giving us a great view.

More likely to sell the feed to the highest bidder . . .  Wink
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: July 10, 2018, 08:56:12 PM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: July 11, 2018, 03:56:13 PM »

Sarah in disguise with a distorted voice on the phone with the mail: " I would..aehm my clients are willing to sell the feed for $1.5 in cash"
Mail: " well we were actually thinking more around $1.500, if you.. aehem your clients can also provide photos of the Queen in her knickers"
Sarah: "Yes, yes - deal!!"

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: July 11, 2018, 04:00:29 PM »

Sarah in disguise with a distorted voice on the phone with the mail: " I would..aehm my clients are willing to sell the feed for $1.5 in cash"
Mail: " well we were actually thinking more around $1.500, if you.. aehem your clients can also provide photos of the Queen in her knickers"

Laughing
Pepper

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: July 13, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »

Laughing
Beer too funny!

DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: July 13, 2018, 04:28:09 PM »

Laughing

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: July 13, 2018, 09:21:07 PM »

Thumb up She will come in very useful ... plus ... the minute Eugenie has her first argument, goes on honeymoon, gets pregnant, cooks the first dinner ... we will know.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: July 13, 2018, 10:22:22 PM »

Judging from the memes she posted after engagement, I guess there's loads of embarrassing memes to come during and after wedding day.

Fremdschäm-Alarm!
Pepper

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »

Thumb up She will come in very useful ... plus ... the minute Eugenie has her first argument, goes on honeymoon, gets pregnant, cooks the first dinner ... we will know.

She’s on Instagram so you never know lol!

I’m secretly relishing the return of Fergie. I well remember her rise and fall in the RF. Every time she pops up in the news, it catches my attention.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: