Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia- Audiences  (Read 21671 times)
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 12:11:05 PM »

I like her hair and blouse but I hate the length of her trousers (trendy or not, it still looks like her trousers were borrowed from someone who's 20cm shorter than her Tongue) and those stocky shoes look too big for her feet. Surprised she didn't loose them somewhere along the way.
But despite all my critics, Letizia still manage to look so elegant and chic  Thumb up
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 05:30:33 PM »

The only thing I wish about her audiences is that the people were able to sit.  I think it may be hard for some of them to stand.  JMO

I think it has been posted here before that the meet and greet part which is photographed is just part of the event. They also have a sit down closed door meeting too. IMRIC.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 11:56:29 PM »

Leti looks really chic here  Smiley not a fan of the heels here.

semana

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 10:54:34 AM »

The only thing I wish about her audiences is that the people were able to sit.  I think it may be hard for some of them to stand.  JMO

I think it has been posted here before that the meet and greet part which is photographed is just part of the event. They also have a sit down closed door meeting too. IMRIC.

Yes, the press only photographs the royal greeting the persons and then they leave.

Today Letizia received representatives of the Royal Academy of Engineering in audience. They will tell her about a new project of the academy called "Women and Engineering" to promote women's presence in the STEM field.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »

Now this is a lovely look. She looks great here!!!

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 03:59:14 PM »

The outfit is fantastic very elegant and professional,her face am afraid is now totally deformed  Sad

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 05:56:38 PM »

The outfit is fantastic very elegant and professional,her face am afraid is now totally deformed  Sad

I agree with you, I think Leti is going too far with the cosmetic procedures, IMO she was gorgeous between mid 2011 and 2013 after that her face started to change for worst.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »

Fantastic outfit, love it, but the face is getting scary...

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 08:26:39 PM »

The outfit is fantastic very elegant and professional,her face am afraid is now totally deformed  Sad

I agree with you, I think Leti is going too far with the cosmetic procedures, IMO she was gorgeous between mid 2011 and 2013 after that her face started to change for worst.

I agree, Rita, that this is a fantastic outfit, she looks really elegant and professional. I also agree with Coya that around the time Felipe ascended she started pushing the boundaries too far, it's sad to see. I also think she's lost weight lately, something that she definitely did not need to do. The cream blouse & tan trouser outfit with the heals made her look practically skeletal IMO Secret

Oh, PS: the fake lashes are ridiculous
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2018, 09:28:15 PM »

I've been thinking we can compile all of her solo audiences in this thread (unless they deal with her work as honorary president of something with an existing thread)

Letizia received two audiences this morning.

First the Spanish Forum of Patients:

Love what she is wearing here, just wish the pants were longer. 

She's a beautiful woman, who doesn't need to mess with her face.  I still wish she'd kept her 'old' nose - it gave her character. 

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2018, 01:56:10 AM »

She was still looking pretty good at the year end video for Felipe's birthday. Don't know why she felt the need to put so much filler on her face after New Year. The eyebrows are a horror too. I guess her plastic surgeon is just as incompetent as Varela as a designer. He should have helped her smooth out the wrinkles around her eyes, fixed the eyebrows instead of blindly adding botox/filler on her forehead and cheek.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 08:35:58 PM »

Beautiful outfit and perfectly fine to host audiences

semana

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
jamesa
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2018, 12:08:28 PM »

She is pretty and elegant always
jamesa
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 05:38:24 PM »

She is pretty and elegant always

Her eyelashes have always been huge, his face has only changed in these 15 years as anyone would do, and of course he has skin treatment ... but like any of the other consorts, let's not be hypocrites. Letizia is still the most beautiful because she has always been ... and the only thing that was operated was her nose .. And I support her after the death of her sister and the pressures of the first year of marriage, her physicist collected all those bad vibrations. He has had hard times that he has recovered, but everything has a price.
It's strange. I always thought that Royaldish was a kind and serious forum and now however, I notice a tendency towards the sensationalism towards Letizia. She has already suffered a lot because of unjust persecution; I think it's time we recognize his merits. Greetings.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 06:16:17 PM »

*her

Um, have you read this forum? She’s pretty much universally adored here.  Huh?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: