Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia- Audiences  (Read 21668 times)
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2019, 02:27:20 AM »

She wears clothes that suit her body type and are appropriate to the occasion. This one in particular is well cut.

Its so clear that Letizia has done research on the groups that she visits.  So refreshing!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2019, 07:57:52 AM »

Wow   Champagne I ADORE that dress

Me too!  And she is so natural and relaxed in front of the camera. I can definitely see why she has so many fans.

I can too.  Beer
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2019, 08:56:06 AM »

Nice dress, nice attitude, nice queen

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2019, 09:37:41 AM »

Lovely hairstyle and shoes. Beautiful and effortless look.  
Letizia makes this discounted 19.99 Zara dress look more expensive than it is. I like that she added slim belt to accentuate her slim waist. If Victoria of Sweden, Mary of Denmark, Mette Marit of Norway can wear fast fashion brands, like e.g. H&M, then I don't mind Letizia wearing Spanish brand Zara from time to time. Good example on how you don't have to spend big $$$$ on clothes  Wink

https://www.dailymail.co....iences-Madrid-palace.html

BTW: Most other royals seem to be on their summer holidays, so its really nice to see that she's still buzy and keep up with her engagements   Thumb up

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 09:52:50 AM by Eve » Logged
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2019, 11:04:49 PM »

Wow   Champagne I ADORE that dress

Me too!  And she is so natural and relaxed in front of the camera. I can definitely see why she has so many fans.

I can too.  Beer
So can I.  Beer
Curtains, Future Crayon, Eve  Thumb up Yes Champagne Champagne Champagne
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2019, 12:31:39 PM »

Don't like the dress at all. And why do her feet look like they are wet?
I do like that she wears brands like Zara and Mango, even though we know just as well that the items she wears are some of the "specially made" items:
Some items of a collection are sewn apart from the mass market production with better materials, eg, the fabric is layed out straight for cutting instead of cost-reducing cutting at angles to produce more pieces out of your fabric swatch, plus the individual pieces are matched up. Threads, buttons, zippers eg are all of a higher quality and very often a seamstress is provided to ensure the Outfit on the celeb or influencer looks very high quality, very high grade.
H&M does the same for their special customers.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2019, 12:47:52 PM »

Audience to a representation of the two expert committees that advise the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

https://josepgegundez.pho....9Ytd0DM/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

@CasaReal

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »

Audience to a representation of the "State Network of Mental Health Women Spain"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

@CasaReal

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2019, 12:52:01 PM »

Audience to a representation of the "State Network of Mental Health Women Spain"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

@CasaReal

Enough with the cute, flattering, seasonally appropriate, incredible covetable outfits already!

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2019, 01:03:37 PM »

look

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2019, 02:02:49 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/pic...Attend+Audiences+Zarzuela

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2019, 05:55:05 PM »

Beautiful dress.
However, that is one of the rare cases where a narrow, simple belt in the colors of the shoes would have given the whole outfit the last kick.
The pattern is small enough to "ask" for some structure in the middle.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »

Beautiful dress.
However, that is one of the rare cases where a narrow, simple belt in the colors of the shoes would have given the whole outfit the last kick.
The pattern is small enough to "ask" for some structure in the middle.

You're right.

I'm glad though that Leti seems to have overcome her styling difficulties she used to have lately.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »

I do like that she wears brands like Zara and Mango, even though we know just as well that the items she wears are some of the "specially made" items:
Some items of a collection are sewn apart from the mass market production with better materials, eg, the fabric is layed out straight for cutting instead of cost-reducing cutting at angles to produce more pieces out of your fabric swatch, plus the individual pieces are matched up. Threads, buttons, zippers eg are all of a higher quality and very often a seamstress is provided to ensure the Outfit on the celeb or influencer looks very high quality, very high grade.
This has always  happened with Zara , from the very beginning. I remember going to the first shop ( almost literally)   they opened  in my home city and trying to find the best  garment: you had to try on several items, feel the material and see the finish off,check the size,etc.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2019, 10:29:54 PM »

This has always  happened with Zara , from the very beginning. I remember going to the first shop ( almost literally)   they opened  in my home city and trying to find the best  garment: you had to try on several items, feel the material and see the finish off,check the size,etc.

I've a few blouses from Zara, nothing from Mango. H&M is good, if you need basics (like black t-shirts). The rest is just illfited and poot quality.

Mango is either too tight upwards or too wide downwards or vise versa, don't like their golden zippers etc., Zara looking either pregnant or like the proverbial sausage.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: