Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Wedding Information and Details  (Read 165619 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1455 on: May 16, 2018, 03:24:48 PM »

So many Aussies have cancelled private events to stay home and watch the Big Event on TV or have "Wedding Parties" at their homes for the what is being called "The Wedding of the Century"
Hotels, Restaurants etc. are advertising that we will all see more on their big screens, if we attend their venues, no doubt charging more than they normally would for the privilege.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...smaids-royal-wedding.html

So of course I will be as well, can't wait to see all these lovely toddlers wander about the isle on their way up front in St George's Chapel.

Ha ha - If you are over 60 with health issues coming into a cold winter then I hope you have a nice night at home  Banana Supercontent the rest of us will be either out for dinner or enjoying an "early night" with our "other" who we arrange chicken for in our "cozy" houses - when the delivery person rings the door bell  . . . . no cooking = no cleanup

Hope your having the delivered chicken dinner, or have dinner reservations with some obscure little suburban cafe or you might find a little shock when it comes time to pay the bill. Wink Wink

Hmm - we don't go to the gastro pub places that run the Union games so we should be safe - the local Thai is more my style in terms of food and clients . . .  Supercontent

Not sure what you mean by the gastro pub places or Union games either, but the local Thai should be good for you, enjoy your night Thumb up Thumb up

. . . If you live in Sydney then Rugby Union is the Saturday night "sport" to watch on a big screen in a trendy hotel north of the harbour - if you are in Mebourne then it will same venue style but AFL. Anywhere else or any other "game" I'm sure will have something to attract those interested . . . .  I can recommend my local Thai at Kirrabilli - nice water views

Cheers hope you have a great night there, your not likely to meet anyone above your station in life are you. So get on with your night out I don't expect we will hear any comments from you until at least Sunday morning or afternoon depending on what your night is like.

Cheers again, and by the way I do spend a few weeks each year in Melbourne, guess I mix with a different lot of people than you. Takes all kinds in this fabulous of world of ours. Beer Beer Beer

I'll tell my neice your comments - her husband and family run the Thai  . . . if you spend any time in Sydney then Rugby and gastro pubs would be familiar too - have a nice time on Saturday
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #1456 on: May 16, 2018, 03:35:13 PM »

Harry and Meghan's very modern wedding: Couple break with royal tradition to choose their FRIENDS' children to be bridesmaids and page boys alongside Prince George and Princess Charlotte
Brian and John, seven, and Ivy Mulroney, four, will be involved in the wedding
They are the three children of Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney
Meghan's goddaughters Remi Litt, six and Rylan Litt, seven, will be involved
So will Harry's godson Jasper Dyer, six, and goddaughter Zalie Warren, two

My two cents 
Predicted - Charlotte or George / Dyer /Warren/ Ivy Mulroney / twins Litt
Surprise - 10 children /George and Charlotte / van Cutsem / Twins Mulroney

I  Thinking  not know that Harry was so close to Nicholas van Cutsem.
I thought -Spencer kids how  bridesmaids or page boys , because supposedly Harry was closer to the Spencer family.
I thought -they would choose  George or Charlotte , and  other choice would be Mia,Spencer children  or Viscount Severn
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:56:09 PM by danifaul » Logged

ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1457 on: May 16, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »

Royal Wedding 2018: How expensive is Meghan Markle’s wedding?
MEGHAN Markle will tie the knot with Prince Harry next Saturday in the latest royal wedding. Millions of pounds in tourism are expected to be spent on the special occasion, which will be the biggest wedding of the year.

Bridebook’s breakdown of some of the key costs include:

£90,000 for 20 silver-plated trumpets that will announce the event
£50,000 on the lemon elderflower cake from Violet Bakery in East London
£110,000 on flowers to adorn the aisles of St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle and St George’s Great Hall
£300,000 to hire the glass marquee for the evening reception in the grounds of Frogmore House
£26,000 on sausage rolls and hot tea for the 2,640 members of the public who have been invited
£30million on security measures
£300,000 to £400,000 on Meghan’s dress

This bloated price tag puts Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding more than £10 million more expensive than Kate and Prince William, but this wedding won't hold a candle to Charles and Diana’s ‘Wedding of the Century’ which is reportedly thought to cost upwards of £100 million.

https://www.express.co.uk...eghan-markle-wedding-cost

Dress is way OTT, doubt it will come anywhere near that it is also now the 6th "exclusive royal wedding dress" cost we have heard from the media.  And the trumpets are historic ones, not ones made specifically for this wedding. People did an article on the trumpets actually lol.

So they are feeding those they invited onto the grounds of Windsor? I know KP said they were, but the media ran with it as if they were not.

Does this work out to 1,000 pounds per peon honored to swill tea and eat ? If so, how?

What about those invited "outside" guests who may not like to eat sausage rolls.? They
  will be so hungry. Hot tea? What about some coffee too.!!!
    Surely the royals could have catered for some meat pies, or those tasty cornish pasties.
  Nothing better than a good variety of warm little snacks and throw in some lovely fish
  and chips.

Star Rhonda. If they wait long enough, Megs will discard her royal train, round-up the overfed guests, commandeer the food carts to roll-out the leftovers soup-kitchen style she is a veteran at it to feed the adoring public while she gives out heart-warming hugs.

Thanks Chandrasekhi  Star  And for some lovely fruit I think she will roll out boxes of Banana's.  Thumb up Banana

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1458 on: May 16, 2018, 04:07:06 PM »

I am spending Saturday night with friends. They have two TVs - one will have the League and the other the Aussie Rules and we will be able to move between rooms to watch both games or one of them. No rugby out west for me this weekend.
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1459 on: May 16, 2018, 04:19:07 PM »

Harry and Meghan's very modern wedding: Couple break with royal tradition to choose their FRIENDS' children to be bridesmaids and page boys alongside Prince George and Princess Charlotte

My two cents 

I thought -Spencer kids how  bridesmaids or page boys , because supposedly Harry was closer to the Spencer family.
I thought -they would choose  George or Charlotte , and  other choice would be Mia,Spencer children  or Viscount Severn

i think harry may be godfather to van Cutsem child - they could do with Lady Louise to keep everything under control - 10 littlies is a bit much
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1460 on: May 16, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »

So many Aussies have cancelled private events to stay home and watch the Big Event on TV or have "Wedding Parties" at their homes for the what is being called "The Wedding of the Century"
Hotels, Restaurants etc. are advertising that we will all see more on their big screens, if we attend their venues, no doubt charging more than they normally would for the privilege.

So of course I will be as well, can't wait to see all these lovely toddlers wander about the isle on their way up front in St George's Chapel.

Ha ha - If you are over 60 with health issues coming into a cold winter then I hope you have a nice night at home  Banana Supercontent the rest of us will be either out for dinner or enjoying an "early night" with our "other" who we arrange chicken for in our "cozy" houses - when the delivery person rings the door bell  . . . . no cooking = no cleanup

Hope your having the delivered chicken dinner, or have dinner reservations with some obscure little suburban cafe or you might find a little shock when it comes time to pay the bill. Wink Wink

Hmm - we don't go to the gastro pub places that run the Union games so we should be safe - the local Thai is more my style in terms of food and clients . . .  Supercontent

Not sure what you mean by the gastro pub places or Union games either, but the local Thai should be good for you, enjoy your night Thumb up Thumb up

. . . If you live in Sydney then Rugby Union is the Saturday night "sport" to watch on a big screen in a trendy hotel north of the harbour - if you are in Mebourne then it will same venue style but AFL. Anywhere else or any other "game" I'm sure will have something to attract those interested . . . .  I can recommend my local Thai at Kirrabilli - nice water views

Cheers hope you have a great night there, your not likely to meet anyone above your station in life are you. So get on with your night out I don't expect we will hear any comments from you until at least Sunday morning or afternoon depending on what your night is like.

Cheers again, and by the way I do spend a few weeks each year in Melbourne, guess I mix with a different lot of people than you. Takes all kinds in this fabulous of world of ours. Beer Beer Beer

I'll tell my neice your comments - her husband and family run the Thai  . . . if you spend any time in Sydney then Rugby and gastro pubs would be familiar too - have a nice time on Saturday

Good that you support your family Beer No I haven't spent much time in Sydney and can't say I know as much about gastro pubs as you, perhaps you would kindly enlighten me at some stage in case I choose Sydney for my next holiday, would not like to wander into such a place as you describe by mistake.
Have a lovely quite weekend away from all the fuss about this royal wedding.

Cheers Beer
Duchess of Suffolk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1461 on: May 16, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »

HEIR COMES MUM! Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland gets VIP treatment as she arrives at Heathrow for the Royal Wedding

A convoy leaves Heathrow Airport, where Doria Ragland was expected to arrive

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...ow-airport-royal-wedding/

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1462 on: May 16, 2018, 05:40:10 PM »

So many little kids in the party. Oh well. They can’t possibly be as chaotic as the bride’s father’s family.

It’s about time they finally released some info. They should have done it yesterday to shut down all the Markle drama.
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1463 on: May 16, 2018, 06:14:37 PM »

Royal Wedding 2018: How expensive is Meghan Markle’s wedding?
MEGHAN Markle will tie the knot with Prince Harry next Saturday in the latest royal wedding. Millions of pounds in tourism are expected to be spent on the special occasion, which will be the biggest wedding of the year.

Bridebook’s breakdown of some of the key costs include:

£90,000 for 20 silver-plated trumpets that will announce the event
£50,000 on the lemon elderflower cake from Violet Bakery in East London
£110,000 on flowers to adorn the aisles of St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle and St George’s Great Hall
£300,000 to hire the glass marquee for the evening reception in the grounds of Frogmore House
£26,000 on sausage rolls and hot tea for the 2,640 members of the public who have been invited
£30million on security measures
£300,000 to £400,000 on Meghan’s dress

This bloated price tag puts Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding more than £10 million more expensive than Kate and Prince William, but this wedding won't hold a candle to Charles and Diana’s ‘Wedding of the Century’ which is reportedly thought to cost upwards of £100 million.

https://www.express.co.uk...eghan-markle-wedding-cost

Dress is way OTT, doubt it will come anywhere near that it is also now the 6th "exclusive royal wedding dress" cost we have heard from the media.  And the trumpets are historic ones, not ones made specifically for this wedding. People did an article on the trumpets actually lol.

So they are feeding those they invited onto the grounds of Windsor? I know KP said they were, but the media ran with it as if they were not.

Does this work out to 1,000 pounds per peon honored to swill tea and eat ? If so, how?

What about those invited "outside" guests who may not like to eat sausage rolls.? They
  will be so hungry. Hot tea? What about some coffee too.!!!
    Surely the royals could have catered for some meat pies, or those tasty cornish pasties.
  Nothing better than a good variety of warm little snacks and throw in some lovely fish
  and chips.

Star Rhonda. If they wait long enough, Megs will discard her royal train, round-up the overfed guests, commandeer the food carts to roll-out the leftovers soup-kitchen style she is a veteran at it to feed the adoring public while she gives out heart-warming hugs.

Thanks Chandrasekhi  Star  And for some lovely fruit I think she will roll out boxes of Banana's.  Thumb up Banana
ronda, you're a hoot  Star Laughing Star Laughing  Beer
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1464 on: May 16, 2018, 06:34:14 PM »

The CAKE alone is 50,000 pounds? How many TONS of cake would that be?
Or will they have covered it in gold leaf?
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #1465 on: May 16, 2018, 06:34:25 PM »

My two cents 

i think harry may be godfather to van Cutsem child - they could do with Lady Louise to keep everything under control - 10 littlies is a bit much
I think it's just two , son of Tiggy and son od Dyer.
10 littlies is a bit much
agree ..... especially because of children two and three years old.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1466 on: May 16, 2018, 06:34:56 PM »

The CAKE alone is 50,000 pounds? How many TONS of cake would that be?
Or will they have covered it in gold leaf?

No, potentially poisonous flowers  Wink
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1467 on: May 16, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »

Blink  what are they thinking, that many little kids will be like herding cats  Jumping  You never know what they'll do and they can always be counted on to do something "cute" and disruptive but it'll make for great pics

Do you suppose sparkles knows this is going to be her peak as far as family dynamics go?  Her future is being a back bencher and as the kids grow the bench gets further and further back.  I'm quite sure her father in law and brother and sister in law will resent and let her know if she's taking too much glory or gets more raves than them.  It won't be pretty but it'll be good dishing  Icecream

I was reading about the 'strict' give me a break rules the 'royals' have to follow, the tremendous sacrifices they make in order to keep their status and wealth and having children at a wedding is a must. I didn't leave the site filled with pity for these poor people. Huh?

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1468 on: May 16, 2018, 06:45:42 PM »

this lady is 36 years old..............why does anyone have to walk her anywhere........Can she not manage to put one foot in front of the other foot all by herself --- I doubt if she will get lost on the straight walk...................but, I guess we are talking about Meggie who never stops the giggles

any word on Zara??   Wonder if she will be at the wedding or in the hospital?Huh???   

/
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1469 on: May 16, 2018, 06:58:20 PM »

The bridesmaids and page boys have been announced. Besides, George and Charlotte and Jasper Dyer, the rest are Meghan's choices.

https://www.royal.uk/brid...arry-and-ms-meghan-markle

I think the entire wedding and their entire life will always be Meghan's choice.....................
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: