Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12/2: F&L attend the National Innovation and Design Awards 2017  (Read 5070 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »

NOOOOO,not  you too Leti Cry

her face looks soo pillow -ey. Dead

is that because of botox or/and fillers?

Yuck Crap

G Crap
most probably botox;
i really don't know why they do this to theirselves clearly the result is scary so ruining their faces Sad

Amalia

Micro Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 12:40:49 AM »

NOOOOO,not  you too Leti Cry

her face looks soo pillow -ey. Dead

is that because of botox or/and fillers?

Yuck Crap

G Crap

The pillow-ey face tends to be the result of too much fillers and botox.
Faces looking too 'tightened' are usually the result of some kind of face lifting.
Letizia needs a new plastic surgeon/dermatologist, someone who can say no to her.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 01:16:36 AM »

Faces looking too 'tightened' are usually the result of some kind of face lifting.
Letizia needs a new plastic surgeon/dermatologist, someone who can say no to her.
[/quote]

Amalia and Rita  Star

Amalia, NO plastic surgeon will say no.

They're bound by Money-cratic Dead  oath, and not the Hippocratic oath, these days  Snare Thumb down

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Amalia

Micro Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 01:38:18 AM »

Amalia and Rita  Star

Amalia, NO plastic surgeon will say no.

They're bound by Money-cratic Dead  oath, and not the Hippocratic oath, these days  Snare Thumb down

G Crap
[/quote]

I'll take the bold position and defend plastic surgeons! : cheesy:
They say "no" a lot! Maybe it's different from place to place, I'm talking from a Brazilian experience. Here plastic intervention is so common and openly discussed, that any actress /model with their wrinkles free faces who tries to pull the "oh, me? I've never used or do x, y, z ..." that you hear from Hollywood types would be universaly mocked.

Doctors who became famous and sought out are very open with their clients. I say this based on what I heard from friends who have started having procedures and my own experience (my forehead's wrinkles bother me a lot, and my dermatologist convinced me to use certain creams before trying injections, for example)

But of course there will always exist those who do whatever their patients pay them to do.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 09:20:10 AM »

More

Olivia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 02:06:04 PM »

They say "no" a lot! Maybe it's different from place to place, I'm talking from a Brazilian experience. Here plastic intervention is so common and openly discussed, that any actress /model with their wrinkles free faces who tries to pull the "oh, me? I've never used or do x, y, z ..." that you hear from Hollywood types would be universaly mocked.

Doctors who became famous and sought out are very open with their clients. I say this based on what I heard from friends who have started having procedures and my own experience (my forehead's wrinkles bother me a lot, and my dermatologist convinced me to use certain creams before trying injections, for example)

But of course there will always exist those who do whatever their patients pay them to do.

Those are obviously the ones that value their reputation more than money, but they are a rare breed, just look at what Pitanguy (Brazilian's most renowed plastic surgeon) did to Silvia. That Letizia undergoes cosmetic procedures (be it surgeries, injections or creams) is beside the point, that much is obvious, but she has never looked this "plasticky" and it's a pity, she should take a step back and reevaluate before her face is damaged beyond repair.

Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »

Those are obviously the ones that value their reputation more than money, but they are a rare breed, just look at what Pitanguy (Brazilian's most renowed plastic surgeon) did to Silvia. That Letizia undergoes cosmetic procedures (be it surgeries, injections or creams) is beside the point, that much is obvious, but she has never looked this "plasticky" and it's a pity, she should take a step back and reevaluate before her face is damaged beyond repair.
Star At what point do those who love you tell you it's enough? Why does she feel the need for these cosmetic procedures? I'll give Silvia a pass with her misogynist husband but Leti and Rania seem to be in functional relationships, so why do it?
Vilya

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2018, 11:07:03 PM »

I believe Letizia only had one plastic surgery, the nose one, the rest are botox injections and very very expensive creams, we can see two pics of the same event, in one pic she has a plastic face, the other one she has wrinkles or expression lines. I am really convinced some photographers use photoshop to retouch almost all images givin a false impression, a fake image of the subject, a perfect photograph will be selling  much better to media than the ones who have some imperfection. Almost all the Queens and Princesses have cosmetic treatments too: Sylvia (it's really obvious), Rania, Máxima, Mary .... even Queen Sofia. They have an image to keep and that must be really really difficult, they can't be young forever.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2018, 11:40:31 PM »

I believe Letizia only had one plastic surgery, the nose one, the rest are botox injections and very very expensive creams, we can see two pics of the same event, in one pic she has a plastic face, the other one she has wrinkles or expression lines. I am really convinced some photographers use photoshop to retouch almost all images givin a false impression, a fake image of the subject, a perfect photograph will be selling  much better to media than the ones who have some imperfection. Almost all the Queens and Princesses have cosmetic treatments too: Sylvia (it's really obvious), Rania, Máxima, Mary .... even Queen Sofia. They have an image to keep and that must be really really difficult, they can't be young forever.

We know most of Mary's pics are photoshopped because enough un-retouched photos escape that we can see the reality.
Therefore we have every reason to believe photos of other royals are retouched. Botox can't make skin that smooth.

What's more telling is the fullness of faces. That isn't photoshopped so it's caused by fillers, illness, or weight gain.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2018, 12:44:02 AM »

In some photos it looks like she had lip fillers too.  Ouch   Nerves
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 06:37:55 AM »

She has naturally full lips, thus I don't think she had done lip fillers.
I agree Leti had one real plastic operation, her nose job, the others
were mostly fillers, a little bit botox on the forehead before. But this time,
her plastic surgeon was doing a terrible job, had too much fillers on her face.
She looked perfect fine in the video of taping Felipe's Christmas speech,
a good doctor should have told her not to do an update so soon.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 08:43:05 AM »

It doesn't seem to me that she's had anything done to her face since Christmas, to be honest. For me it looks like photoshop work gone terribly wrong.
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 09:04:56 AM »

Star
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »

I believe Letizia only had one plastic surgery, the nose one, the rest are botox injections and very very expensive creams, we can see two pics of the same event, in one pic she has a plastic face, the other one she has wrinkles or expression lines. I am really convinced some photographers use photoshop to retouch almost all images givin a false impression, a fake image of the subject, a perfect photograph will be selling  much better to media than the ones who have some imperfection. Almost all the Queens and Princesses have cosmetic treatments too: Sylvia (it's really obvious), Rania, Máxima, Mary .... even Queen Sofia. They have an image to keep and that must be really really difficult, they can't be young forever.

We know most of Mary's pics are photoshopped because enough un-retouched photos escape that we can see the reality.
Therefore we have every reason to believe photos of other royals are retouched. Botox can't make skin that smooth.

What's more telling is the fullness of faces. That isn't photoshopped so it's caused by fillers, illness, or weight gain.
Yes Vilya, Pocahontas. I wonder, however, why seemingly well-adjusted women would have such an external locus of control that they would continually subject themselves to having needles stuck into them. Vanity project? Fear of republicanism? Fear  of roving eyes? Mary has obvious work done on her face but she is very apparently not well-adjusted and I don't believe anyone cares about her enough to intervene (and that is as much an indictment on her as it is on them). Among the royal ladies, Leti and Rania seem to be leading the charge towards plastic, stretched-to-skull, joker state. You'd think that encounters with Silvia would cure them of this affliction. Crazy
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 10:33:29 AM »

Star

Star
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: