Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Humorous video clips of royals  (Read 1675 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:24:49 AM »

I love watching clips of QEII (and other royals) being her humorous self and found these clips. I wish they were in better quality but they do show a side of Liz that you rarely see. 

Queen Elizabeth II funny moments

The Queen off duty

Sometimes she uses such a different tone of voice that I almost didn't believe it was her but it is. 

EmpressBooger

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 01:44:27 AM »

This is a great topic!! I loved the videos!! Itís nice to see that side of QEII!! Star
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 11:38:25 PM »

Queen Fabiola the Funniest of Belgian Royals

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 03:56:07 AM »

I love love this one. I made this video.  It tells a funny story related to a very young King Baudouin of the Belgians. While he, himself, is not in the video. I think you guys might get a kick out of it. Here's the background related to a very rare 16 mm silent film which was narrowly saved from destruction.

There once was a young man who exactly resembled young King Baudouin of the Belgians and this is what happened next...

21 November 1951 a small group of students is about to be talked about in the whole of Belgium. They rent a limousine and driver and distribute the roles of palace ministers, officers, King, and so on... Their target is none other than the Institute d'Heverlee, Sacred Heart - as the saying goes home of "eleven thousand virgins." There they will be welcomed with open arms by a community of Sisters and the "King" will shamelessly visit the institute only to be discovered by a suspicious Monsignor to end this epic student prank.

Faux King Baudouin 1951 Visits Sacred Heart Institute d'Heverlee

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: