Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2018- News & Events  (Read 50413 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2018, 02:38:09 PM »

I never felt that their marirage was a sham, rather than charlene struggled with her role as first lady, and that she felt uncomfortable by her role not by albert
everyone has his own feelings

yesterday at the F1 grand prix
she is ravishing even if i would prefer a less red lipstick

she seems to be struggling only when Albert is there too. She seems perfectly at ease in Saudi Arabia or wherever this is. 
Isn't that telling enough. It is very hard to pretend to be something one is not.

for me, she is often very reserved, fulfilling the traditional activities of first ladies, official trips, meeting with dignitaries, with other members of royal families, on the other hand with children and the sports activities she is in her element and always relaxed, and with albert, I never felt that there was any animosity or distance between them

She's an interesting one for sure, and they're an interesting couple. I don't feel like I've ever gotten an idea of who she really is (but maybe I'm not paying enough attention), but she does seem to love those little twins and enjoy some areas of the job. I think their marriage probably hasn't been the easiest, but there are pictures where they seem really close and like a great couple. I guess only they really know.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2018, 04:23:43 PM »

I never felt that their marirage was a sham, rather than charlene struggled with her role as first lady, and that she felt uncomfortable by her role not by albert

she seems to be struggling only when Albert is there too. She seems perfectly at ease in Saudi Arabia or wherever this is. 
Isn't that telling enough. It is very hard to pretend to be something one is not.

for me, she is often very reserved, fulfilling the traditional activities of first ladies, official trips, meeting with dignitaries, with other members of royal families, on the other hand with children and the sports activities she is in her element and always relaxed, and with albert, I never felt that there was any animosity or distance between them

She's an interesting one for sure, and they're an interesting couple. I don't feel like I've ever gotten an idea of who she really is (but maybe I'm not paying enough attention), but she does seem to love those little twins and enjoy some areas of the job. I think their marriage probably hasn't been the easiest, but there are pictures where they seem really close and like a great couple. I guess only they really know.

yes, and personally i find her the most interesting royal to fellow
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2018, 01:05:34 AM »

Charlene is at Dubai to support the  Impis monegas rugby team  for the Dubai sevens

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwfoCiA7qV/

The impis is a team made with  monegash , south africa and english rugbymen, it was the wish of Charlene that Monaco has a rugby team running at international  races, it is done with the help of her brother Gareth and she called the team ' impis'
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2018, 06:35:45 PM »

Charlene is at Dubai to support the monegash rugby team  , she is with the twins

https://twitter.com/shaya...tatus/1068544334826536962
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2018, 07:55:09 PM »

Charlene is at Dubai to support the monegash rugby team  , she is with the twins

https://twitter.com/shaya...tatus/1068544334826536962

Thank you mylady, nice find. I think Albert was there as well, you can see him holding Gabriela in the last split seconds of the video, with a travel bag slung over his shoulder.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »

[/quote
i agree i also notice she is never at ease around Albert except when the twins are there,i don't pretend to know what is about but i don't think in my opion they have an easy marriage,maybe it's not him maybe it's the Grimaldi it's not easy when the husband have a sister like Caroline

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2018, 01:20:56 PM »

Charlene with the impis team , monegash rugby team

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq1fY8LBS5W/
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2018, 06:53:38 PM »

December 1
Charlene, attended the 49th Dubai Rugby Seven at Dubaiís Sevens Stadium with Jacques and Gabriella

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2018, 07:19:47 PM »

These photos of the twins are very nice

Jacques brought his toy spiderman that he has already at the visit to the Macron couple

I like the last photo, Gabriella is very funny, a second Estelle
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »

Goodness! Jacques is Charlene's mini-me! 

Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2018, 09:01:18 PM »

Very sweet pics - those twins are gorgeous.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2018, 01:06:59 AM »

December 1
Charlene, attended the 49th Dubai Rugby Seven at Dubaiís Sevens Stadium with Jacques and Gabriella

Based on the pictures she seems to have a good and warm connection with her kids. Which seems real, in contrary to some wanna be queen up north
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »

very nice pics of adorable children  Icecream
jacques is a good wittstock-grimaldi mix, gabriella on the other hand takes a lot of the kelly and she seems to have an outgoing personality when her brother seems much more reserved
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2018, 04:17:58 PM »

Short interview of Princess Charlene in english and in french, Gabriella is  funy in the video

https://www.monacochannel...c-S.A.S.-la-Princesse-Cha
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2018, 06:39:14 PM »

I hope the link will work

https://www.monacochannel....S.-la-Princesse-Charlene
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: