Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2018- News & Events  (Read 57306 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2018, 06:02:15 PM »

Ultimately, I feel that Charlene is the consort that Albert wants her to be. If he wanted her to work more or less or in different areas, he has the power to change that as hes the actual ruler of Monaco. So Im convinced that her work/private life balance is one that she has chosen together with Albert.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2018, 06:24:52 PM »

^ This. Yes
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »

today is the World Autism Awareness Day, wonder if the palace will be illuminated in blue
i have to say that is too bad that charlene isn't anymore involved in this cause, i know that the association of which she was the honorary president is no longer active, but for me, she could have worked with other associations, I'm sure they would have appreciated the gesture
i think that charlene's foundation is very useful, but i would have liked, if she had another center of interest other than sport, and autism is a cause that would have been great to support because there is so much to do
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »

During the tournament of Sainte Devote, yesterday and during the last tournaments Sainte Devote of the last years, there are shows of Gandicaped children  and adults plaing rufby,Charlene and the foundation is including handicaped and autosm children in this tournament , In the Princess Charlene foundation, there is an association ( rugbi for all where handicaped children are playing  rugby .

Charlene is also president of Special olympics, handicaped people  with some autism people are doing sport( winter sport and summer sports),  Charlene was with them during the world games of special olympics and she trceived them to the palace

In the center of Mont De Marsan, a center for Handicaped persons and children , the foundation of Charlene is giving lessons o swimming
In Saouth Africa, the foundation is giving lessons  of swimming to autist children in schools for them
Charlene is doing a fot for handicaped  choldren, autist children deaf and blind children, she never forget to includ them in the events in Monaco, Sainte devote Tournament , water  safety day and she is visiting them during the fest if christmas

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 05:08:35 PM »

During the tournament of Sainte Devote, yesterday and during the last tournaments Sainte Devote of the last years, there are shows of Gandicaped children  and adults plaing rufby,Charlene and the foundation is including handicaped and autosm children in this tournament , In the Princess Charlene foundation, there is an association ( rugbi for all where handicaped children are playing  rugby .

Charlene is also president of Special olympics, handicaped people  with some autism people are doing sport( winter sport and summer sports),  Charlene was with them during the world games of special olympics and she trceived them to the palace

In the center of Mont De Marsan, a center for Handicaped persons and children , the foundation of Charlene is giving lessons o swimming
In Saouth Africa, the foundation is giving lessons  of swimming to autist children in schools for them
Charlene is doing a fot for handicaped  choldren, autist children deaf and blind children, she never forget to includ them in the events in Monaco, Sainte devote Tournament , water  safety day and she is visiting them during the fest if christmas

what she is doing with her foundation for autistic people is nice,  but what i wanted to say, is that i would like  her to go beyond the sporting aspect, example to help through her  foundation or by organizing sporting events or galas for the construction of specialized centers or the training of specialized educators, there is so much to do there's no shortage of ideas
it's too bad mainly,  because the time she worked with MONAA, she seemed really interested, she visited a hospital, participated in a symposium, attended the annual galas of the association, and the meetings held in New York, she was great, for a cause that needs it
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 10:42:17 AM »

i thought  that MONAA, the association of which charlene is the honorary president, was no longer active, but on this magazine of march 2018, there is an acticle about this association, and on  the projects she support (page 61)
http://www.monacodiseasep...bs173_Dossier_autisme.pdf

traduction of some part of the article:

"the resource autism Center  of the PACA region was created in 2004 in Marseille. It has an antenna in Lenval Hospital. For the Professor Florence Askenazy, Service Chief of the University of child and adolescent Psychiatry  (SUPEA), the help of Monaco Against Autism association is essential. "Thanks to its support, we were able to carry out important actions in research, "she explains. The Monegasque association, of which
honorary president is princess Charlene, is at the origin of two-thirds of the funding of SUPEA projects. In particular project "genaudys", in collaboration with the Institute for Molecular Pharmacology Sophia Antipolis. started in 2015, this is a "general study" family practice ", describes the professor Florence Askenazy. The scientists analyze and research hereditary and clinical  characteristics children - and their parents - suffering from autism and disorders early dissociatives........................."

" The head of the SUPEA is enthusiastic. " it's an innovative and human collaborative project , turned to the patients and their families. MONAA helps us a lot, its support is important, and allows us to move forward a little more away every day. MONAA activates moreover on the "practical" level. The association supports the project of collaboration between INRIA (Institut national computer research applied) and the Center autism resources. Here it is not question of analyzing genes but to understand the interest of the support computer technology in assisting children with autism. The results should provide scientists answers .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:01:54 AM by loubna » Logged
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2018, 01:12:11 PM »

I feel a lot of people who feel Charlene doesn't do enough are comparing her to other consorts. Don't forget in an interview years ago Albert said his wife's position would be different than those of other Royal wives. Also don't forget Albert was raised differently Grace had to ask permission from Rainier just to see her son.

Ultimately, I feel that Charlene is the consort that Albert wants her to be. If he wanted her to work more or less or in different areas, he has the power to change that as hes the actual ruler of Monaco. So Im convinced that her work/private life balance is one that she has chosen together with Albert.
I agree Harley and we don't know what she is doing or learning behind doors. I've said it before Charlenes position is more than attending events and gala's. She has to learn how Monaco is being run, improving her French and maybe even getting whats equivalent to the U.S. GED certificate. If Albert passes away before Jacques reaches the age of majority she will be regent so needs to learn all aspects of the running of Monaco. When Charlene quit school for a swimming career she would have had no idea how important a degree would be in her life. Many of the consorts today have college degrees and do not have the same responsibilities as Charlene. I wouldn't want to be in her position.
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »

Was it ever explained WHY her role was to be different to other consorts and what those differences were to actually be? I'm not saying she should be out every day but she misses so many core engagements like accompanying Albert to  big royal events abroad. These events only come about occasionally but she went to most of them BEFORE her marraige. Why attend as Charlene Wittstock but not when you are actually the Princess of Monaco? I'll never understand how they operate.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2018, 10:18:45 AM »

personally, i don't think she is pursuing studies, i see her for the moment, more like a full time mom; it's quite rare for a royal consort, but i think that this is what she wants and albert is ok with this
about her activities, she seems to want to  focus only on her foundation (she is in addition to MONAA association honorary president of an association that deals with children liver diseases, and she has never had any activity with them, for what i know) , probably because sport is the area where she feels that she can give the most.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2018, 03:08:09 PM »

She is always inviting he children with liver desease to see the Grand Prix, and she is visiting them the day before  the Grand  prix when she is also visiting the handicaped persons  and children.
Shei is also inviting children with problems of  health to  water safety day

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »

She is always inviting he children with liver desease to see the Grand Prix, and she is visiting them the day before  the Grand  prix when she is also visiting the handicaped persons  and children.
Shei is also inviting children with problems of  health to  water safety day

i like charlene, but i find this quite light in term of involvement
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 04:39:52 PM »

Charlene is also visiting them during the chtistmas celebrations, rhe national day and she is giving gifts to the children and persons in need or handicaped or ill

Charlene is patron of the children of the Princess Charlene home and she is following each child who is living here, she never forget the anniversary of these children, they are invited at Roc Agel.  and the children are doing a show  for Charlene  during the celebrations of  chtistmas and they received a gift from Charlene, Princess Grace did the same for the  Saint Devote institut
Charlene is also receiving every tear children of an organisarion, the president of this organisation is a former carabinier, he learns to children ill with leucemia  to do boating t, the children come from every where in France, Iralia and they are received by the princely couple , they visit the palace and eat with the couple

During the sainte Devote rugby, handicaped children make a show during this day and they are very happy to play rugby like other children.

I don't think it is light, , children who are ill cannot do more, one day they atr ill , one dzy they are well  and the parents ask no more than these events .and there is never  gala for them , Palace gives money to the association, and the children can do a trop when they are well

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 04:53:54 PM »

Charlene is also visiting them during the chtistmas celebrations, rhe national day and she is giving gifts to the children and persons in need or handicaped or ill

Charlene is patron of the children of the Princess Charlene home and she is following each child who is living here, she never forget the anniversary of these children, they are invited at Roc Agel.  and the children are doing a show  for Charlene  during the celebrations of  chtistmas and they received a gift from Charlene, Princess Grace did the same for the  Saint Devote institut
Charlene is also receiving every tear children of an organisarion, the president of this organisation is a former carabinier, he learns to children ill with leucemia  to do boating t, the children come from every where in France, Iralia and they are received by the princely couple , they visit the palace and eat with the couple

During the sainte Devote rugby, handicaped children make a show during this day and they are very happy to play rugby like other children.

I don't think it is light, , children who are ill cannot do more, one day they atr ill , one dzy they are well  and the parents ask no more than these events .and there is never  gala for them , Palace gives money to the association, and the children can do a trop when they are well

i didn't want to say that she had to have more events with  ill children, of course not, but to do more to put the light on the association, to allow them to put their actions in value and allow them to have more donors, I think it's all the interest to have a famous person like charlene as honorary presidente
for example, she could have attended, the organ donation awareness conference organized by this association and other organizations and which was held last October in monaco, I think that this association would have been delighted to have her and what a stroke of projector on this theme
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2018, 11:22:58 AM »

In March , last month,, Charlene  was in South Africa for her foundation   and she visited her uncle, brother of her mother who is pastor and living in Zambia with her wife, he is trying to help  the prople in need in this country, he told about the  visit of Charlene a,d her will to help him in their projects to help the poor people

https://www.transformatio...he-needs-of-the-community

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2018, 08:33:33 PM »

here is some more info and photo

Princess Charlene visited Livingstone city of Zambia
During the activities carried out by Princess Charlene Foundation in South Africa, Princess Charlene of Monaco visited Livingstone city of Zambia. The Princess visited an assistant priest's house together with the project team of the her Foundation and carried out negotiations to help poor people living in the region and to receive information about school projects which will be initiated in the region for education. The visit took place in the past couple of weeks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: