Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 24437 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 09:37:41 PM »

Indeed!  Laughing Itís like this could be a list of sons of men that could be interesting (not that I care if the actual fathers are or not). Where are the silver foxes?  Icecream

Iím totally into the wrong generation here!! And Iím still only 31 (at least until next week).

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 09:38:52 PM »

LOL, wasn't there a British nobleman who was out to find a wife? Something asian and demure, willing to breed and shut the fack up....? I believe I remember he was very grey haired, albeit not handsome...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 10:54:35 PM »

I don't think Jean-Christophe Bonaparte, Prince Napoleon looks too bad... And he seems to be a giant based on this photo of him with Wax.

Short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPg6vx_Vuok

Doesn't look too young to me but he is younger than me so...  Roll Eyes Well, my days of chasing eligible bachelors are so over anyway.

Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2018, 01:40:59 AM »

I feel so old too! I find none of these men attractive though. And honestly, out of all the royal and aristo men I've seen on photos and videos, Felipe of Spain is the only one I find moderately attractive and only in the past few years.

If we talk about making a list for gold diggers, then continental aristos and smaller/dethroned monarchies should probably not even be on the list. They marry each other or super rich, especially in the Benelux circle, don't they? The only non-aristocratic woman I can think of marrying in that crowd is Crazy Katie. The Brits on the other hand don't seem to be so obsessed with it and choose who they love/are attracted to. JMO

LOL, wasn't there a British nobleman who was out to find a wife? Something asian and demure, willing to breed and shut the fack up....? I believe I remember he was very grey haired, albeit not handsome...

Yikes
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:23:32 AM by Yvonne » Logged
kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2018, 02:19:44 AM »

She didn't have to be asian but she does have to know how to fly a helo. Roll Eyes

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16260.0
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 04:19:22 AM »

Heinrich Donatus Erbprinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe

He is better looking than his father. And I have a soft spot for his mother, Lilly.

And the dog ...  

And if you're into amphibious looking gentlemen his father is also currently on the market again unless I've missed something. You could play the naughty stepmother Secret
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2018, 08:39:47 AM »

Well, daddy is already in a relationship with a pianist...however, not married (yet)...
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2018, 10:20:11 AM »

He is better looking than his father. And I have a soft spot for his mother, Lilly.

And the dog ...  

And if you're into amphibious looking gentlemen his father is also currently on the market again unless I've missed something. You could play the naughty stepmother Secret

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing

Princess frog1 Talk about princes who look like frogs!   I think I'm going to be sick now.

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »

And the dog ... 

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing

Princess frog1 Talk about princes who look like frogs!  I think I'm going to be sick now.

Ladies,  I have to dissapoint you. The frog is dating a piano player.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2018, 01:04:26 PM »

Which frog  Laugh bounce

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 02:03:49 PM »

Our hotline tells me the phones are ringing off the hook, so I'd advice you to hurry, this offer will not be available for long.. Oh? I hear the dog is already on hold, so ladies, this is an opportunity that comes oh but once in a life time. Ever wanted to be a young Cinderella? Before the ball? This, ladies is your chance. And if you are quick we throw in a different coloured shirt. Oh I hear you ladies, pink is lovely, but a lovely puce coloured shirt makes a man, dare I say it? It makes a man a mouse. If you order within the next 10 min, we give a bonus offer of a three-year supply of Dial. Dial! Aren't you glad you used Dial? And it comes in this handsome bottle, fit for a queen of the castle.....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »

The "frog" is an ambitious piano player himself.

In the old times (pre-internet) I watched him with some pleasure (in waiting room magazines).  Blush

1. I liked his capricious wife, Lily, and I always thought there must have been good reasons for marrying him (except money, status et cetera).

2. An unsightly man lets the woman at his side shine and look more beautiful than she actually is.

3. He is a piano player. If a man plays piano he plays my heart.

So please don’t hurt old DejaVu’s heart by making fun of Alexander.  Nono

(In the picture above he looks quite good. Don't search for photos that show how he is really looking. Just don't. I warned you.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:33:39 PM by DejaVu » Logged

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »

In the old times (pre-internet) I watched him with some pleasure (in waiting room magazines).  Blush

1. I liked his capricious wife, Lily, and I always thought there must have been good reasons for marrying him (except money, status et cetera).

2. An unsightly man lets the woman at his side shine and look more beautiful than she actually is.

So please don’t hurt old DejaVu’s heart by making fun of Alexander.  Nono

Laughing

Do you mean

1. an unsightly man is so unsightly that a[ny] woman looks instantly [more] gorgeous?

or

2. an unsightly man has a greater [strength of] character and has no trouble giving his wife all kudos and is so gracious to always put the good kind of spotlight on her?
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2018, 05:06:57 PM »

Olya, I meant both somehow, but was too lazy to put it down.

When I was young I actually believed someone with such unbecoming features just had to develop congeniality and kindness towards others. But the equation "Ugly = goodnatured and gracious personalty" was proven wrong eventually (and long long before Mr Weinstein turned up on the screens).

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 07:42:02 PM »

So please donít hurt old DejaVuís heart by making fun of Alexander.  Nono

(In the picture above he looks quite good. Don't search for photos that show how he is really looking. Just don't. I warned you.)

I did not know that Deja! Star Honestly, he seems harmless but I have to admit I think of Mr Toad from Wind in the Willows every time I see him Secret

This was definitely one of his better appearances, I think the two cute puppies help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: