Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 26598 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2018, 12:40:24 PM »

Just recently read an article that claimed one of the most eligible bachelors is Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein, Count Rietberg. Wikipedia says he is "the eldest child of Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the Regent and Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein, and his wife Princess Sophie of Bavaria, Duchess in Bavaria, he is also the eldest grandchild of the current ruling prince of Liechtenstein". He's 22.

His father and paternal grandfather are both vile people, so his future wife would have to have a high tolerance for jerks.

He looks like King Joffrey!  It was driving me nuts trying to figure out who he reminded me of...  I'm sensing a GOT theme here going on with some of these princes...

A face like a smacked arse, as we say in these parts. Wink

A face that needs a smack like you're hitting an arse, to try and get that smug off.

This young'un us smmmmmmaaaaarrrrrrmy.  Dead

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2018, 04:06:50 PM »

Just recently read an article that claimed one of the most eligible bachelors is Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein, Count Rietberg. Wikipedia says he is "the eldest child of Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the Regent and Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein, and his wife Princess Sophie of Bavaria, Duchess in Bavaria, he is also the eldest grandchild of the current ruling prince of Liechtenstein". He's 22.

His father and paternal grandfather are both vile people, so his future wife would have to have a high tolerance for jerks.

He looks like King Joffrey!  It was driving me nuts trying to figure out who he reminded me of...  I'm sensing a GOT theme here going on with some of these princes...

I was about to comment on the crossed arms and petulant set of his mouth, but smacked arse is so much better!  Star
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2018, 08:09:18 PM »

He has that typical: "Whatever, my dad is a lawyer" face  Wink

Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2018, 08:10:46 PM »

And THANK YOU ALL so much for the input  Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Few more days before I start writing, so keep 'm coming. Of course I will share the def Top 10 here.
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2018, 08:13:15 PM »

I canít think of it right now, but IIRC, thereís a German word that means something like Ďa face in need of a fist.í Heís the perfect example
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »

Yeah, that's "Backpfeifengesicht".

From a song written by "Die Aerzte" ...
"Backpfeifengesicht
Wenn Du glaubst, dass Dich jemand mag, irrst Du Dich!"

https://www.urbandictiona...p?term=Backpfeifengesicht

One of the best features of German language - noun compund words 
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2018, 10:33:04 PM »

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone mentioned Louis, Viscount Althorp?

His younger brother Edmund's in his teens now...

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2018, 01:24:42 AM »

I was about to comment on the crossed arms and petulant set of his mouth, but smacked arse is so much better!  Star

My mother used to say that they " were so ugly they had to slap themselves."  Very similar to your comments from your neck of the woods, Mrs Soprano,
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2018, 10:31:27 AM »

Backpfeifengesicht... LOl, now I am starting to feel sorry for the little whiner.  Wink

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2018, 03:05:09 PM »

This creepy dude didn't make the list. And NONE of you all mentioned the ultimate number 1!! Let's make a blind item of it  Supercontent

"He is tall, in his 40s, attractive and loaded. After one high profile relationship two decades ago, this European prince remains single. And off the radar."

Any guesses?
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »

This creepy dude didn't make the list. And NONE of you all mentioned the ultimate number 1!! Let's make a blind item of it  Supercontent

"He is tall, in his 40s, attractive and loaded. After one high profile relationship two decades ago, this European prince remains single. And off the radar."

Any guesses?

Generalissimo!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2018, 04:58:35 PM »

HHM Randy Andy is definitely NOT in his forties.  Thinking
Is there a greek one left?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2018, 05:09:45 PM »

Nooo! Come on, y'all! You KNOW it. Just in the back of your mind somewhere...
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »

HHM Randy Andy is definitely NOT in his forties.  Thinking
Is there a greek one left?
Philippos is not in his 40s, neither did have a high profile relationship 10 years ago (I believe).

I was about to say Andrew but he was 40 yeeeeears ago.

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2018, 05:53:57 PM »

There is this creepy Liechtenstein guy who dated a model who is in his forties. Is it a real prince or one of those stupid, fake German/Austrian/Habsburg ones?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: