Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 32582 times)
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2020, 09:50:52 PM »

1980: Peter, Hereditary Prince of Yugoslavia
1981: Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia
1982: Prince Ludwig of Bavaria
1983: Albert, 12th Prince of Thurn and Taxis
1986: Prince Rafael of Orléans-Braganza
1987: Alexander, Hereditary Prince of Hohenzollern
1989: Carl-Philipp, Hereditary Prince of Croÿ
1990: Duke Alexander of Oldenburg
1991: Carl-Anton, Hereditary Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont
1991: Duke Alexander of Mecklenburg
1992: Prince Jaime, Duke of Noto
1994: Duke Wilhelm of Württemberg
1994: Heinrich Donatus, Hereditary Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe
1994: Hussein, Crown Prince of Jordan
1995: Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Lippe
1995: Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein
1996: Afonso, Prince of Beira
1997: Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir of Austria
1997: Boris, Prince of Turnovo
1998: Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece and Denmark

George is probably engaged to Rebecca Bettarini, who has converted to Russian Orthodoxy.
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2020, 10:13:57 PM »

Who would be the best catches for an unmarried princess like Alexandra of Luxembourg or Olympia of Greece?
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2020, 07:04:17 PM »

Who would be the best catches for an unmarried princess like Alexandra of Luxembourg or Olympia of Greece?

Someone not on this list. They’d be better off doing a Madeline or Beatrice finding a nice, independently wealthy, low key guy who adores them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2020, 08:31:34 AM »

Someone not on this list. They’d be better off doing a Madeline or Beatrice finding a nice, independently wealthy, low key guy who adores them.

Oh yeah! I agree upon that.
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2020, 07:20:55 PM »

Oh yeah! I agree upon that.

I could never see Olympia going for low key  Secret
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »

It's probably only money that would matter to Olympia.  But there again, I can't see her choosing say, a wealthy actor or some other celebrity.  She will aim for "connected" money-mens like Chris O'Neill. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2020, 10:19:36 PM »

That’s true 🙂 But who would traditionally be considered the best matches? I guess Wenzel of Liechtenstein as the heir to a throne.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2020, 12:49:40 AM »

I see Wenzel with another major Catholic, barely possibly Alexandra of Lux but more likely someone from the Bavarian/Austrian/Hungarian/Czech nobility.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2020, 01:19:15 AM »

That’s true 🙂 But who would traditionally be considered the best matches? I guess Wenzel of Liechtenstein as the heir to a throne.
Slighty ot but I really want Wenzel to have only girls and for the eldest to marry Prince George. It would  be so nice if the Jacobite claim was united with the Hanover one. I suppose he better marry quickly for it to even be a possibility.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2020, 04:33:04 AM »

Prince Albert von Thurn and Taxis? Extraordinarily rich,  Fantastic jewels, has his own Princely title, but less duties than an heir. On the down side, Princess TnT would be quite a mother in law. Now that she's  SO VERY Catholic after being so  very wild in her own youth.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2020, 05:31:15 AM »

Prince Albert von Thurn and Taxis? Extraordinarily rich,  Fantastic jewels, has his own Princely title, but less duties than an heir. On the down side, Princess TnT would be quite a mother in law. Now that she's  SO VERY Catholic after being so  very wild in her own youth.

And according to Wiki, quite the racist:

In 2001 Gloria was severely criticized for stating on a talk show that the high rate of AIDS in African countries was due not to a lack of safe sex practices but to the fact that "the blacks like to copulate ('schnackseln') a lot". In 2008 she said in an interview that Africans have a lot of sex because of Africa's higher temperatures.[16]

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2020, 08:26:20 AM »

Weren't there rumours or such that Albert got engaged the past year?
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2020, 02:26:45 AM »

Yes! Albert was suppose to have gotten engaged.

Weren't there rumours or such that Albert got engaged the past year?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2020, 08:15:08 AM »

Slighty ot but I really want Wenzel to have only girls and for the eldest to marry Prince George. It would  be so nice if the Jacobite claim was united with the Hanover one. I suppose he better marry quickly for it to even be a possibility.

Since there's still a boys only rule in Liechtenstein this might be a problem.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2020, 09:36:34 AM »

Or a solution to get rid of those lovely Liechtenstein men  Wink

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: