Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 24562 times)
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:02:03 PM »

Dearest Dishers!

With Harry brutally romanced by Meghan I wonder who to strategically date for a title now. He was my last hope! I am actually writing an article about this (for the national print magazine I work for) AND will give credit to RoyalDish.com, but I do need some input! I have to make a Top 10 of single eligible royals and aristocrats. Who are still (or again) on the market and what makes him so eligible, besides the title? If he is just dating someone, he is still available in my book, haha! All royal and big & well known aristo families are welcome!

Please help a fellow disher out!

Xx
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 09:38:34 PM »

It's very kind of you to want to credit RD but I kind of just want us to remain as unknown as possible Secret

As for single princes and nobles - I don't think Denmark has any besides Nikolai, I guess he counts as he's now 18 Smiley
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »

There's seven eligible Royal males here.

https://www.cosmopolitan....st-eligible-world-royals/

As for British aristos there is Hugh the new and young Duke of Westminster, and of course, Earl Percy, the future Duke of Northumberland who is still single. And James Middleton isn't an aristo or very eligible but he is newly single.

And these,
http://www.telegraph.co.u...nster---but-who-are-brit/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:53:31 PM by rosella » Logged
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 09:46:11 PM »

Lord Downpatrick (Kent line).  The Prince of Thurn und Taxis is still single (gulp).  Prince Constantine of Greece is pretty hunky.  Alas, with the rise reporting on the celebrity and not on the aristocracy, I can't think of many.  You might look at Netty's page.  She used to have a listing, updated regularly.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 09:52:24 PM »

It's very kind of you to want to credit RD but I kind of just want us to remain as unknown as possible Secret

As for single princes and nobles - I don't think Denmark has any besides Nikolai, I guess he counts as he's now 18 Smiley

Nikolai is probably the only person we have in Denmark to qualify for that list. So I agree with Maria.

As for our aristos - who knows? I donít think I could name any but theyíre so anonymous here in Denmark. Besides Caroline Fleming maybe, I donít think the average Dane would be able to think of any Danish nobles. Maybe the Roseborg sisters but thatís not relevant here and for a lot thatíd be pushing it.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 10:16:54 PM »

Lord Downpatrick (Kent line).  The Prince of Thurn und Taxis is still single (gulp).  Prince Constantine of Greece is pretty hunky.  Alas, with the rise reporting on the celebrity and not on the aristocracy, I can't think of many.  You might look at Netty's page.  She used to have a listing, updated regularly.

I'm sure he was-in the 1960s until he became King Constantine and married Anne-Marie of Denmark.  Are you sure you're not thinking of Prince Philippos of Greece, Constantine's youngest son?  He's not too hard on the eye; sadly, I think he has a girlfriend, so he may not be on the market, so to speak.

Edited to add:
Or do you mean MC's eldest son?  I always forget he's Prince Constantine, and I tend to think of the king when I hear that name.  Blush

If you're looking for a Catholic royal:
Archduke Alexander de Habsbourg-Lorraine is single.  Alexander is less inbred-looking than his older brother Imre.  However, if you're not his cousin, he may not be interested.  Not sure.  His sister Gabby prefers to only date cousins, as did his parents, so he may also be unavailable to you (unless you're related to him).  

Sebastian of Luxembourg is single.  So is his cousin Josef of Lichtenstein.  The oldest son of the Duke of Braganza is single and an adult; so is the Brazilian heir.  

If you prefer ladies, then there's always Alexandra of Luxembourg, Annunciata and Astrid of Liechtenstein, Archduchess Priscilla, Maria-Laura of Belgium and Laetitia of Belgium.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 10:24:16 PM »

Lord Downpatrick (Kent line).  The Prince of Thurn und Taxis is still single (gulp).  Prince Constantine of Greece is pretty hunky.  Alas, with the rise reporting on the celebrity and not on the aristocracy, I can't think of many.  You might look at Netty's page.  She used to have a listing, updated regularly.

I'm sure he was-in the 1960s until he became King Constantine and married Anne-Marie of Denmark.  Are you sure you're not thinking of Prince Philippos of Greece, Constantine's youngest son?  He's not too hard on the eye; sadly, I think he has a girlfriend, so he may not be on the market, so to speak.

Edited to add:
Or do you mean MC's eldest son?  I always forget he's Prince Constantine, and I tend to think of the king when I hear that name.  Blush

If you're looking for a Catholic royal:
Archduke Alexander de Habsbourg-Lorraine is single.  Alexander is less inbred-looking than his older brother Imre.  However, if you're not his cousin, he may not be interested.  Not sure.  His sister Gabby prefers to only date cousins, as did his parents, so he may also be unavailable to you (unless you're related to him).  

Sebastian of Luxembourg is single.  So is his cousin Josef of Lichtenstein.  The oldest son of the Duke of Braganza is single and an adult; so is the Brazilian heir.  

If you prefer ladies, then there's always Alexandra of Luxembourg, Annunciata and Astrid of Liechtenstein, Archduchess Priscilla, Maria-Laura of Belgium and Laetitia of Belgium.

Well, you can solve that in five minutes, just research your family and you call get Alexander in your family tree, it might be a Xth - Xtimes removed but he'd still be a cousin!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 10:35:32 PM »

What about Lorenzo Borghese?  His work rescuing animals puts him at the top of my list 
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 11:19:43 PM »

What about Lorenzo Borghese?  His work rescuing animals puts him at the top of my list  
I just googled him and I saw he was a participant in the Bachelor reality series, this a huge turn-off for me. Other than that, his family background is very interested but, oh boy, did he really have to be in a reality show?

perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 12:47:16 AM »

Has no one mentioned Georgie?  Erstwhile Tsarevich  Laughing
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »

What about Lorenzo Borghese?  His work rescuing animals puts him at the top of my list  
I just googled him and I saw he was a participant in the Bachelor reality series, this a huge turn-off for me. Other than that, his family background is very interested but, oh boy, did he really have to be in a reality show?
Laugh bounce  ok, so the reality show wasnít a highlight, but if you look at all the work he has done for animals it becomes easier to forget that nonsense  Roll Eyes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 01:49:30 AM »

I prefer to think of Generalissimo Georgie as THE standard to which all other royal bachelors should aspire.  He is dreamy beyond dreamy and surely quite the catch.  Mother-in-law from hell and all.  Tongue
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 10:52:25 AM »

I prefer to think of Generalissimo Georgie as THE standard to which all other royal bachelors should aspire.  He is dreamy beyond dreamy and surely quite the catch.  Mother-in-law from hell and all.  Tongue
I don't know what you mean with ..."Mother-in-law from hell" I am convinced she is lovely and since she is such a doting mother, she will surely take the adoring wife of her son into her own heart.
But certainly the Generalissimo can't be put into the same category as those other  bachelors. He is in a class of his won and just like his mother I fear, that there is simply no woman on earth who is good enough for him.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 11:10:24 AM »

MM's son, marius isn't technically an aristo but as a son of a future queen, he could be put on the list
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 11:17:26 AM »

Louis Spencer is very cute  (of course, waaaaay too young for me, but I have lovely daughters)

Samuel and Arthur Chatto, I spotted one of them in pics from the Queenís big Christmas lunch (possibly Samuel) and bears a strong resemblance to his grandmother, and is very handsome.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: