Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 39531 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2021, 03:09:14 AM »

Olympia's boyfriend was included in Tatler's 2019 list of the 50 most eligible bachelors in Britain:

33. The Hon Perry Pearson

An incredibly polo man who looks like a cross between Robert Pattinson and Jack Whitehall. Take our word for it.

https://thetab.com/uk/201...ccording-to-tatler-132616

After a cursory review, I am skeptical that the English gentry has another generation left.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2021, 07:10:37 AM »

Olympia's boyfriend was included in Tatler's 2019 list of the 50 most eligible bachelors in Britain:

33. The Hon Perry Pearson

An incredibly polo man who looks like a cross between Robert Pattinson and Jack Whitehall. Take our word for it.

https://thetab.com/uk/201...ccording-to-tatler-132616

After a cursory review, I am skeptical that the English gentry has another generation left.

Most of these are not from true aristo families and some are too far away from the "main line" to really qualify apart from surname recognition.

This list reminds me of the "Made in Chelsea" lot - mostly aspirationals with money - some of it from dubious activities 
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2021, 08:39:50 AM »

imo louis spencer viscount althorp
handsome, rich, cousin of a future king   Thumb up

an a fabulous "home" 

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2021, 09:13:19 AM »

handsome, rich, cousin of a future king   Thumb up

an a fabulous "home" 

I guess he is an example of a ....... where does one start ...... he ... his parents were well married by the time he came along .... but I guess the Spencer genes are not strong on smarts .... his father and his aunt ..... the two older aunts seem more settled but who knows ..... his mother was apparently "thick and thin" .... probably says it too about his father
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2021, 09:57:21 AM »

an a fabulous "home"  

I guess he is an example of a ....... where does one start ...... he ... his parents were well married by the time he came along .... but I guess the Spencer genes are not strong on smarts .... his father and his aunt ..... the two older aunts seem more settled but who knows ..... his mother was apparently "thick and thin" .... probably says it too about his father

i didn't think about this aspect, and just focus more on his look  
but he seems to be a discreet man, and despite his very advantageous physique doesn't seem to be interested to be in the media, for me it's a quality in our time
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2021, 11:57:49 AM »

handsome, rich, cousin of a future king   Thumb up

an a fabulous "home" 

But he’s so pretty! 
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2021, 08:05:40 PM »

Which non-royal bachelors are most eligible for unmarried princesses?
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2021, 04:44:49 PM »

an a fabulous "home"  

The two older sisters are 2 of the 3 trustees for a certain dumpster fire on the west coast. If they agreed to a certain multi million $ real estate purchase, I have to question their brains too, especially as one is married to Robert Fellows and should know better.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »

an a fabulous "home"  

The two older sisters are 2 of the 3 trustees for a certain dumpster fire on the west coast. If they agreed to a certain multi million $ real estate purchase, I have to question their brains too, especially as one is married to Robert Fellows and should know better.

The finances are certainly murky - and by design.

Back to topic - Louis is handsome and seems to have escaped the weird face lumpiness his father and grandfather developed. I’m not sure he’s looking at princesses to marry though - this generation seems to be fine with wealthy commoners.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2021, 08:08:22 PM »

He looks a lot like Prince Charles’ sons!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2021, 09:16:25 PM »

He looks a lot like his dad. Diana and Charles (Spencer) looked very much alike, I thought.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2021, 09:51:06 PM »

He looks a lot like his dad. Diana and Charles (Spencer) looked very much alike, I thought.

Right. He is very handsome,  looks so much like Diana, even more so than her two sons.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2021, 11:36:38 PM »

I agree, he looks more like Diana than W&H do.
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2021, 12:50:17 AM »

Who would royal parents set their children up with if arranged marriages were still the norm?
Maybe a Lego heir for the Danes? The hereditary prince of Arenberg for Elisabeth of Belgium?
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2021, 03:33:59 PM »

Lego as in the child's toy? I dont understand?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: