Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most eligible royal & aristo bachelors  (Read 39731 times)
desertrose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2021, 03:46:30 PM »

Lego as in the child's toy? I dont understand?

Yes The Kirk Kristiansen family, which owns Lego, is the richest family in Denmark.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2021, 08:16:53 PM »

imo louis spencer viscount althorp
handsome, rich, cousin of a future king   Thumb up

I guess he is an example of a ....... where does one start ...... he ... his parents were well married by the time he came along .... but I guess the Spencer genes are not strong on smarts .... his father and his aunt ..... the two older aunts seem more settled but who knows ..... his mother was apparently "thick and thin" .... probably says it too about his father

Victoria's genes (Charles Spencer's first ex-wife & mother of Louis & the three sisters) brought a nice refinement to the Spencer features, her jaw could cut butter and that's a quality that Louis & the young ladies seem to have inherited.   The Spencers were attractive before but a good jawline beats all  Laugh bounce   

But then Frances (Diana's mother) had a fine bone structure too so there's another source.     

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2021, 09:07:42 PM »

These kids are lucky when it comes to looks.
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2021, 10:09:59 PM »

Olympia's boyfriend ticks all the boxes but who would her family favour? A few years ago, there were rumours that she was dating Prince Harry... He's taken now, so maybe they would prefer the Duke of Westminster and his billions?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2021, 12:28:58 AM »

Olympia's boyfriend ticks all the boxes but who would her family favour? A few years ago, there were rumours that she was dating Prince Harry... He's taken now, so maybe they would prefer the Duke of Westminster and his billions?

Something tells me that the Westminsters would heavily side eye MO and her entire thirsty family.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2021, 07:35:31 PM »

Something tells me that the Westminsters would heavily side eye MO and her entire thirsty family.

Plus the Duke of Westminster is married so no joy there.

However, in MO's favour, she would have been a better spouse for Harry than his current wife and would be easy to control.
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2021, 07:41:24 PM »

However, in MO's favour, she would have been a better spouse for Harry than his current wife and would be easy to control.

The current duke is still single!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2021, 12:21:35 AM »

Either way, MO is not the next Duchess.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2021, 03:52:00 PM »

My bad, I read something about him being engaged sometime ago and assumed he had married that intended.

But yes, the Grosvenors are very low key and I'm not sure MO possess the ability to be low key on a cellular level.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2021, 04:45:54 PM »

Isn't the Duchess of Westminster the godmother of Prince William just like King Constantine? I think they all run in the same crowd. MO is silly and clearly not a rocket surgeon so of course she would be better suited to be the wife of a rich man. She will also mature and not pose in silly clothes with the peace sign for the rest of her life.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2021, 04:49:34 PM »

My bad, I read something about him being engaged sometime ago and assumed he had married that intended.

But yes, the Grosvenors are very low key and I'm not sure MO possess the ability to be low key on a cellular level.

The Duke doesn’t need the money of Olympia’s granddad.... she will be married off to some Euro “prince” who needs something to pay the bills... still using a defunct title like her family does
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2021, 10:33:37 PM »

The Duke doesn’t need the money of Olympia’s granddad.... she will be married off to some Euro “prince” who needs something to pay the bills... still using a defunct title like her family does

Olympia is still dating Peregrine so they might go the distance. IDK if she will want to live in England long-term when her family is in NYC.
desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2021, 10:34:23 PM »

double post
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2021, 11:17:50 PM »

Yeah can't see the Westminster's appreciating MO and her family's instagram lifestyle. The Westminster's are notoriously private -  yes they have huge lavish birthday parties but unlike MO they go out their way to make sure they don't make the headlines or social media.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: