Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - official calendar events  (Read 44064 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2018, 07:05:52 PM »

If Hubb are likely to win, you can guarantee Imelda will be there to accept the award.

If she has the nerve to show up to collect that award,  I hope someone smacks her upside the head with said award even if the cookbook doesn't win.

If she showed up to support the women (like Amal Clooney at the Nobels this year with Nadia Murad, which I get is very different) I actually think it would be okay - she did help get good publicity for the book. But if it won, she absolutely should not be the one accepting the award. It's not her work.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2018, 07:06:07 PM »

Well, the “secret “ visit was counted an official  visit on the CC.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2018, 07:23:05 PM »

Looks like she made another visit to the Hubb Kitchen.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made a Secret Appearance With Adele at Hubb Community Kitchen
https://www.elle.com/cult...e-hubb-community-kitchen/

So secret that the media have covered it. So secret that she brought along a celebrity.  Roll Eyes. God, she’s ridiculous.

And vapid and insincere.

I am a bit disappointed in Adele for stopping so low to be associated with the Hazbeens.

Me too.  Star
ElisaRose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2018, 08:01:23 PM »

The ladies in the pic seem genuinely happy to meet Adele  Icecream.... at least much happier than the elderly people in the retirement home that was visited by Spakle. Totally different atmosphere and that is not solely caused by the aged difference. People can sense if attention and care is sincere or not. Adele is there because she cares otherwise she wouldn’t bother. Sparkle visited the home just for PR purposes and not because she cares... totally different as you can tell by the faces of the attendees. Thumb down.

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH Princess Margaret
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2018, 08:41:28 PM »

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made a Secret Appearance With Adele at Hubb Community Kitchen

So secret that the media have covered it. So secret that she brought along a celebrity.  Roll Eyes. God, she’s ridiculous.

And vapid and insincere.

I am a bit disappointed in Adele for stopping so low to be associated with the Hazbeens.

Me too.  Star

The article says that it’s unclear if Adele was there with the Sussexes or if she came during a different time. And she’s been a supporter of the Grenfell victims, so there’s no reason for her not to support this endeavor. It’s possible that she doesn’t care about Meghan and Harry at all.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: December 21, 2018, 09:37:42 PM »

So secret that the media have covered it. So secret that she brought along a celebrity.  Roll Eyes. God, she’s ridiculous.

And vapid and insincere.

Me too.  Star

The article says that it’s unclear if Adele was there with the Sussexes or if she came during a different time. And she’s been a supporter of the Grenfell victims, so there’s no reason for her not to support this endeavor. It’s possible that she doesn’t care about Meghan and Harry at all.

Whether she was there at the same time or not she is now associated with the Hazbeens. If she wants to rectify this erroneous connection then her PR have to get on this ASAP or else this will stick.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2019, 04:45:46 PM »

1) Wednesday, January 10:
Duchess of Sussex will visit Smart Works at St Charles Hospital in North Kensington, West London. The charity provides high-quality interview clothes and training to unemployed women in need.

2) Monday, January 14:
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Birkenhead and will...
• Viewing a new sculpture in Hamilton Square commemorating the life of poet Wilfred Owen.
• Meeting local veterans and members of the Birkenhead Institute Old Boys, which Owen belonged to.
•Take a walkabout.
• Visit Tomorrow’s Women Wirral, which supports women in vulnerable circumstances, offering training courses and support groups around mental health, domestic abuse and more. Harry and Meghan will meet women involved and visit the onsite cafe and “Inspiration Hall.”
• Visit the The Hive – Wirral’s Youth Center where young locals have a safe place for leisure, building key skills and confidence building, and unveil a plaque and meet some of the youth as they take part in activities and workshops.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2019, 02:54:27 PM »

2019: January

1) Wednesday, January 10:
Duchess of Sussex will visit Smart Works at St Charles Hospital in North Kensington, West London. The charity provides high-quality interview clothes and training to unemployed women in need.

2) Monday, January 14: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Birkenhead and will...
• Viewing a new sculpture in Hamilton Square commemorating the life of poet Wilfred Owen.
• Meeting local veterans and members of the Birkenhead Institute Old Boys, which Owen belonged to.
•Take a walkabout.
• Visit Tomorrow’s Women Wirral, which supports women in vulnerable circumstances, offering training courses and support groups around mental health, domestic abuse and more. Harry and Meghan will meet women involved and visit the onsite cafe and “Inspiration Hall.”
• Visit the The Hive – Wirral’s Youth Center where young locals have a safe place for leisure, building key skills and confidence building, and unveil a plaque and meet some of the youth as they take part in activities and workshops.

3) Wednesday, January 16: A couple of events are scheduled:
• The Duchess of Sussex will visit The Mayhew. Her Royal Highness will meet staff, volunteers and beneficiaries, and hear more about the animal welfare charity’s various initiatives, from community engagement to international projects.
• Later, both will attend the premiere of Cirque du Soleil’s Totem in support Sentebale at the RoyalAlbertHall. The evening will raise awareness and funds for Sentebale’s work with children and young people affected by HIV.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2019, 03:01:26 PM »

Perhaps she can recycle a few fugly pieces from this week .... coats and shoes and those gems grown in a lab ... otherwise known as fake diamond chips .... when she has been gifted expensive real jewels why not wear those
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2019, 03:06:37 PM »

Later, both will attend the premiere of Cirque du Soleil’s Totem in support Sentebale at the RoyalAlbertHall. The evening will raise awareness and funds for Sentebale’s work with children and young people affected by HIV.[/color]

Uhoh ... evening event. Chances are low that she'll recycle the black oneshoulder thingy worn 3 weeks ago. So prepare for another new bodycon evening dress to be worn only once.
Presumably also black.
No, after a second thought, make that dark navy for a change.
 Halo
LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2019, 03:57:30 PM »

Later, both will attend the premiere of Cirque du Soleil’s Totem in support Sentebale at the RoyalAlbertHall. The evening will raise awareness and funds for Sentebale’s work with children and young people affected by HIV.[/color]

Uhoh ... evening event. Chances are low that she'll recycle the black oneshoulder thingy worn 3 weeks ago. So prepare for another new bodycon evening dress to be worn only once.
Presumably also black.
 Halo

Bit of blavy lol

I like that Meghan is starting the year with a nice work pace esp considering she will be off for part of this year on maternity leave (however long that is). She really needs to start being more conscious of her clothing budget. Some repeats or an outfit that doesn't cost a few thousand dollars would be lovely. She may not be able to repeat dresses right now but surely she can repeat coats (they're all like tents on her anyways), jewelry and shoes!
royalviewers

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2019, 04:00:20 PM »

Presumably also black.
 Halo

Bit of blavy lol

I like that Meghan is starting the year with a nice work pace esp considering she will be off for part of this year on maternity leave (however long that is). She really needs to start being more conscious of her clothing budget. Some repeats or an outfit that doesn't cost a few thousand dollars would be lovely. She may not be able to repeat dresses right now but surely she can repeat coats (they're all like tents on her anyways), jewelry and shoes!

Like the sugars says : she's building a wardrobe!!
So I think it's impossible she will be re wear what she has now, the black n navy and unfitting clothes 🤨
She will spend as much as she can as long as it's pricey and branded..
Go bananaas  Banana Banana
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: January 11, 2019, 04:01:59 PM »

Presumably also black.
 Halo

Bit of blavy lol

Something tells me that her leave won’t be too long. She will want to get back to the spotlight.
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2019, 04:12:35 PM »

I almost certainly guarantee she’ll make sporadic, “private “ visits (that are photographed) with baby to her patronages before she officially returns to work.

As for the evening reception she’s attending next week, I really hope that she either recycles the Givenchy she word to the fashion awards, or she wears a mid-priced maternity dress.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2019, 04:19:14 PM »

Whatever she wears isn't going to be properly tailored or fit appropriately anyway, so I'm not bothered.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: