Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - official calendar events  (Read 44065 times)
fruela

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2019, 04:21:22 PM »

She absolutely will turn up.  Belly cupping if she's still pregnant.  Or she will carry the baby onstage to show how hands on she is.

Anything to make it all about her.
Yeeesss! Hahaha!An actress in the spotlight! One of her hundred best pals would say "What else?"
LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2019, 06:12:44 PM »

I almost certainly guarantee she’ll make sporadic, “private “ visits (that are photographed) with baby to her patronages before she officially returns to work.

As for the evening reception she’s attending next week, I really hope that she either recycles the Givenchy she word to the fashion awards, or she wears a mid-priced maternity dress.

Totally. Bet she'll be a baby wearer as well.

She'll wear either a Givenchy or overpriced ill-fitting dress.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2019, 06:13:45 PM »

I call Givenchy too. She’s gotta spend the money like any nouveau riche gal.
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2019, 06:15:41 PM »

I almost certainly guarantee she’ll make sporadic, “private “ visits (that are photographed) with baby to her patronages before she officially returns to work.

As for the evening reception she’s attending next week, I really hope that she either recycles the Givenchy she word to the fashion awards, or she wears a mid-priced maternity dress.

I actually hope she is a baby-wearer, tbh.
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »

What’s bad about being a baby wearer?
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:41 PM »

Nothing...if it weren't for the mother earth, best royal mother ever PR that's already been put out.  Cups her belly to reassure baby, warmer mother that SIL, etc.  Makes the motivation less natural and more image or PR driven.  I'll withhold judgement for now...but if baby Sussex is in a "crotch dangler" you all will have to hold me down.

Crotch Dangler--a baby carrier that does not properly support the legs (M or frog like position) increased risk of hip dysplasia with extended use.  The Baby Bjorn is a pretty well know example.
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »

I wear my babies, so I don’t see anything wrong with it. Not sure how LarLa meant it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: