Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan - official calendar events  (Read 24646 times)
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »

delete please.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2018, 01:57:52 PM »

"some of the work that I've done in the past has been in Commonwealth countries like Rwanda, India (pause)"

like what, glamorous photoshoots?
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2018, 02:03:17 PM »

"some of the work that I've done in the past has been in Commonwealth countries like Rwanda, India (pause)"

Star
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2018, 02:17:02 PM »

Star

And in Oz in October - thanks to us taxpayers who will fund the visit - every new poor fitting dress, too big shoes, new "jools" and a hat or two - but of the British summer variety which is A not sold here and B not good for the heat of the sun - so no benefit to the country they are visiting . . . . stay in your new home Megs with your "family"
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2018, 02:36:21 PM »

Probably good that she hasn't 'hit the ground running' since her freaking shoes are always two sizes too big!! 

Star

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2018, 05:56:51 PM »

@ 21 seconds in, I hear, "For me, it's very important to want to hit the ground running, even if you're doing it quietly behind the scenes which is what I've focused my energy on thus far. It's meeting with the right people, meeting with the right organizations behind the scenes quietly, learning as much as I can as that I can (pause) maximize the opportunity we have here to really make an impact."

@1:21, I hear, "So yeah, it's just um, I guess we wait a couple months, and then we can hit the ground running (pause) but up until then, I'm pretty excited."

Sorry, but this is weird to me.  Her shift between pronouns throughout these bits of speech is weird (I'm, We) and her use of the "the right organizations" is very egocentric to me.  The question was about her joining the royal foundation and working as a team, and she can't keep the "we" on track and shifts it to herself. "The right organizations" sounds elitist to me.

And this is kind of unintentionally hilarious
@1:38 the interviewer says, "You have been quietly, like you say, behind the scenes (pause) let's just say laying the foundation for your future work. Can you tell us a bit more about that?"  To which Meghan says after looking forward for half of a second, "Sadly I can't."  She pauses for a second and then says, "Uh. But I will say, you know, if, if, we know how, and I certainly know how passionate I am and Harry and I see the world so similarly in our approach of being very hands on with things, and I, what I can say is that I have been fortunate enough to meet with some incredible (pause) women (pause) and organizations in general in the UK that are doing work here but then also knowing that some of the work that I've done in the past has been in Commonwealth countries like Rwanda, India (pause) so this reach I think can have um, can have some really nice legs to it once we can start, but" Interviewer says, "After May?" Meghan says, "Yes, to be continued."
[/b]

Oscar  Star for Pix for umm ahh umm umm translating this  umm interview  Banana

umm ' have nice legs'... umm really?!

Maybe Chookie flowers don't want those chookie legs of hers damaged when she finally hits the groung running in May of an unknown year...  Crazy Thinking

G Smiley

I agree Geta.  Pixie deserves a  Star for transcribing that mess!

And one for you for the commentary, which made me laugh! Star

Thanks guys!  Star Star  I had to take one for the team, so to speak.  I feel like all of her dialogue should come with a transcription because it shows how good she is at saying nothing at all.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »

Speaking in non-impressive circles? She should fit right in with the BRF.  All optics.  Little substance (aside from Cam, whom I love).

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »

@ 21 seconds in, I hear, "For me, it's very important to want to hit the ground running, even if you're doing it quietly behind the scenes which is what I've focused my energy on thus far. It's meeting with the right people, meeting with the right organizations behind the scenes quietly, learning as much as I can as that I can (pause) maximize the opportunity we have here to really make an impact."

@1:21, I hear, "So yeah, it's just um, I guess we wait a couple months, and then we can hit the ground running (pause) but up until then, I'm pretty excited."

Sorry, but this is weird to me.  Her shift between pronouns throughout these bits of speech is weird (I'm, We) and her use of the "the right organizations" is very egocentric to me.  The question was about her joining the royal foundation and working as a team, and she can't keep the "we" on track and shifts it to herself. "The right organizations" sounds elitist to me.

@1:38 the interviewer says, "You have been quietly, like you say, behind the scenes (pause) let's just say laying the foundation for your future work. Can you tell us a bit more about that?"  To which Meghan says after looking forward for half of a second, "Sadly I can't."  She pauses for a second and then says, "Uh. But I will say, you know, if, if, we know how, and I certainly know how passionate I am and Harry and I see the world so similarly in our approach of being very hands on with things, and I, what I can say is that I have been fortunate enough to meet with some incredible (pause) women (pause) and organizations in general in the UK that are doing work here but then also knowing that some of the work that I've done in the past has been in Commonwealth countries like Rwanda, India (pause) so this reach I think can have um, can have some really nice legs to it once we can start, but" Interviewer says, "After May?" Meghan says, "Yes, to be continued."
[/b]

Maybe Chookie flowers don't want those chookie legs of hers damaged when she finally hits the groung running in May of an unknown year...  Crazy Thinking

G Smiley

Thanks guys!  Star Star  I had to take one for the team, so to speak.  I feel like all of her dialogue should come with a transcription because it shows how good she is at saying nothing at all.

You are a Star Pixie

This transcription just proved what we've all known or suspected, that Sparkles is as deep as a kiddie pool. She and Hazard are very well matched in this regard.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2018, 10:19:28 PM »

[/b]

G Smiley

You are a Star Pixie

This transcription just proved what we've all known or suspected, that Sparkles is as deep as a kiddie pool. She and Hazard are very well matched in this regard.

"As deep as a kiddie pool"  Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing  This is probably the most accurate assessment of her personality I've ever read.  I owe you a Star in 24 hours.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2018, 11:25:07 PM »

Iíll give you one too, Leatherface.  Star   Thatís a classic.

Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2018, 08:07:01 PM »

Sorry, but this is weird to me.  Her shift between pronouns throughout these bits of speech is weird (I'm, We) and her use of the "the right organizations" is very egocentric to me.  The question was about her joining the royal foundation and working as a team, and she can't keep the "we" on track and shifts it to herself. "The right organizations" sounds elitist to me.

@1:38 the interviewer says, "You have been quietly, like you say, behind the scenes (pause) let's just say laying the foundation for your future work. Can you tell us a bit more about that?"  To which Meghan says after looking forward for half of a second, "Sadly I can't."  She pauses for a second and then says, "Uh. But I will say, you know, if, if, we know how, and I certainly know how passionate I am and Harry and I see the world so similarly in our approach of being very hands on with things, and I, what I can say is that I have been fortunate enough to meet with some incredible (pause) women (pause) and organizations in general in the UK that are doing work here but then also knowing that some of the work that I've done in the past has been in Commonwealth countries like Rwanda, India (pause) so this reach I think can have um, can have some really nice legs to it once we can start, but" Interviewer says, "After May?" Meghan says, "Yes, to be continued."

Thanks for this. I tried reading the full transcript and it was too much.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2018, 09:28:27 PM »

You're welcome!  I thought she sounded vapid, and then I kept replaying it as I was transcribing it, and she sounded even more vapid than I first thought.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2018, 11:48:53 PM »

^^^ Sounds to me like she was trying to bear in mind the instructions she had been given by the publicity people at her new studio, and she was finding that a bit difficult with the result that what she said was a bit jumbled and it didn't work out well for her.  She can no longer speak freely about her life. I hope she has stopped giving interviews of this sort.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2018, 02:52:14 AM »

^^^ Sounds to me like she was trying to bear in mind the instructions she had been given by the publicity people at her new studio, and she was finding that a bit difficult with the result that what she said was a bit jumbled and it didn't work out well for her.  She can no longer speak freely about her life. I hope she has stopped giving interviews of this sort.

Must run in the family.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2018, 03:59:40 AM »

^^^ Sounds to me like she was trying to bear in mind the instructions she had been given by the publicity people at her new studio, and she was finding that a bit difficult with the result that what she said was a bit jumbled and it didn't work out well for her.  She can no longer speak freely about her life. I hope she has stopped giving interviews of this sort.
[/b]

...with respect, Margaret, I hope Chookie flowers NEVER stops giving these sorts of interviews  Banana

Star Margaret,. Pix, Leatherface and AB

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: