Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine has given birth to a girl!  (Read 30804 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »

Short video of interview with Chris outside the hospital: https://www.expressen.se/...eill-valdigt-lik-nicolas/

He seems so genuine and not phony at all. I like how his responses seemed sincere and not scripted!

To me it seems they have agreed on Chris handling the press instead of the court press department and I think it's much better that way. No need for press conferences and headsets (like CP; he looked like a salesman) and announcing the sex of the baby at the last minute. I also like how he's being so very polite and gracious with the media. M & C seem to handle all very well; baby out right after midnight, first pics released today afternoon while the baby goes home with the family. No fuss, everyone is happy. Brilliant!  Thumb up

Great to hear Madde and the pretty little girl are doing well. And how awesome is it that the girls of the royal family almost seem like following a pattern ( I know it is random in reality) - Silvia having a girl, a boy and a girl and the same with Madde. I would be amazed if Vic had another child and it were a girl.

Edit: Stoppa Pressarna couldn't wait even one day before releasing another article on what terrible people Madde & Chris are for not even having the time to hold a press conference. Their source who is a "veteran royal reporter" (wonder if it's Karin Lennmor again...  Roll Eyes ) calls Chris lazy for not even appearing before press (which he did by the way). https://stoppapressarna.s...arkliga-besked-om-dottern

What a gorgeous little girl! Thank you for posting a picture  Star

As for the edit, there should be a special place in hell for Sofia Pressarna.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2018, 06:18:24 PM »

He seems like such a nice man Smiley
He does. And very "normal" (good for Made!  Thumb up).  I wonder what he really thinks of the freakshow he married into? Clown
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2018, 06:33:14 PM »

Chris clearly looks over the moon and not surpising. I'm sure he's also relieved everything went well with the delivery, the baby arrived safely, is healthy and all is well. This is the most important to all parents, not giving some press conference like Stoppa seem to think (but it must be unbelievebly for them that not all people enjoy limelight and want to pose to the cameras, like certain Ssssqvist).

And its delightful they shared first image of little girl. So cute. Now waiting for the name and duchy information, which will be announced on Monday  Smiley
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2018, 07:12:07 PM »

Yay! They seem to be such a sweet and strong family unit. Another adorable princess. How fun. I must say, the use of the word "barn" in the release took me back to reading the Outlander series. 

I guess they had the press release prepared and that there was no leak they used "barn" not indicating the gender. So someone filled all the blanks but left "barn" in.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2018, 07:38:38 PM »

Yay! They seem to be such a sweet and strong family unit. Another adorable princess. How fun. I must say, the use of the word "barn" in the release took me back to reading the Outlander series. 

I guess they had the press release prepared and that there was no leak they used "barn" not indicating the gender. So someone filled all the blanks but left "barn" in.

I don't think that's the reason: It's a tradition that the father reveals the gender. The first press release was the "Announcement from HE The Marshal of the Realm", the second came from the family/ Chris instead of the press conference.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2018, 08:09:25 PM »

Short video of interview with Chris outside the hospital: https://www.expressen.se/...eill-valdigt-lik-nicolas/

He seems so genuine and not phony at all. I like how his responses seemed sincere and not scripted!

To me it seems they have agreed on Chris handling the press instead of the court press department and I think it's much better that way. No need for press conferences and headsets (like CP; he looked like a salesman) and announcing the sex of the baby at the last minute. I also like how he's being so very polite and gracious with the media. M & C seem to handle all very well; baby out right after midnight, first pics released today afternoon while the baby goes home with the family. No fuss, everyone is happy. Brilliant!  Thumb up

Great to hear Madde and the pretty little girl are doing well. And how awesome is it that the girls of the royal family almost seem like following a pattern ( I know it is random in reality) - Silvia having a girl, a boy and a girl and the same with Madde. I would be amazed if Vic had another child and it were a girl.

Edit: Stoppa Pressarna couldn't wait even one day before releasing another article on what terrible people Madde & Chris are for not even having the time to hold a press conference. Their source who is a "veteran royal reporter" (wonder if it's Karin Lennmor again...  Roll Eyes ) calls Chris lazy for not even appearing before press (which he did by the way). https://stoppapressarna.s...arkliga-besked-om-dottern

Great post and thanks for the photo Suzerain Star, the new little princess is beautiful. It's amazing how clear Madde's babies' complexions are, not blotchy like some newborns. I would love Victoria to be part of her name, too.

OT - my youngest daughter is due to give birth to a baby girl any day now (I am a bundle of nerves and exhausted, she's mainly exhausted, not nervous at all LOL). She has a 6 y.o. daughter a few months older than Estelle, a 2 y.o. son a few months older than Oscar and now a daughter almost exactly the same age as Madde's wee one. I love the parallels and it makes it extra exciting to watch Madde & Vic's (and yes, Alexander and Gabriel as well) grow and develop along with my grandchildren.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2018, 01:06:57 AM »

Jumping   Supercontent  Congrats to Madeleine and Chris!  Now the waiting name game!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »

I liked the way they handled that - Chris giving a short, down to earth statement to the press (and you could see he was nervous), releasing a picture and finish ... IMO there is no press conference needed unless it is the heir.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2018, 10:19:21 AM »

I liked the way they handled that - Chris giving a short, down to earth statement to the press (and you could see he was nervous), releasing a picture and finish ... IMO there is no press conference needed unless it is the heir.

I agree. I never understood why there was press conferences about CP's boys.

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2018, 10:52:53 AM »

I agree. I never understood why there was press conferences about CP's boys.

There was a press conference even after Leonore was born. Only for Nicolas and the new baby there hasn’t been any press conference.

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2018, 11:23:39 AM »

Wow, another beautiful child with the trademark OíNeil full lips! I canít wait to hear her name!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2018, 02:03:13 PM »

CG and Silvia came home from Switzerland and went to see their new grandchild last night:

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2018, 04:02:59 PM »

classy man
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2018, 04:07:46 PM »

CG and Silvia came home from Switzerland and went to see their new grandchild last night:

seems very strange that CG & Silvia went on vacation knowing the birth could come any hour...........strange family

love the way Chris handled everything.no drama
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2018, 04:16:16 PM »

seems very strange that CG & Silvia went on vacation knowing the birth could come any hour...........strange family

love the way Chris handled everything.no drama

x2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: