Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine has given birth to a girl!  (Read 30701 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »

Short video of interview with Chris outside the hospital: https://www.expressen.se/...eill-valdigt-lik-nicolas/

He seems so genuine and not phony at all. I like how his responses seemed sincere and not scripted!

classy man

The perfect sound bite.   Chris you need to give lessons.
genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2018, 04:58:55 PM »

Short video of interview with Chris outside the hospital: https://www.expressen.se/...eill-valdigt-lik-nicolas/

He has a nice accent, neither particularly British nor American.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »

seems very strange that CG & Silvia went on vacation knowing the birth could come any hour...........strange family
love the way Chris handled everything.no drama

Yes ... I don't get the whole set-up. Madde does not live in Sweden, but comes back to give birth. She has her kids with her - Chris even mentioned they are in some kindergarten there. This would be THE chance for the cousins to play, for grandparents to spend time with their grandchildren, to have some family time. Instead: Viccan went to Switzerland. King and Queen went on holidays.  Blink
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2018, 05:45:02 PM »

seems very strange that CG & Silvia went on vacation knowing the birth could come any hour...........strange family
love the way Chris handled everything.no drama

Yes ... I don't get the whole set-up. Madde does not live in Sweden, but comes back to give birth. She has her kids with her - Chris even mentioned they are in some kindergarten there. This would be THE chance for the cousins to play, for grandparents to spend time with their grandchildren, to have some family time. Instead: Viccan went to Switzerland. King and Queen went on holidays.  Blink

They will have time for all of that because they are not returning to London any time soon. The court told Expressen that Madeleine and her family will be staying in Sweden for the most of spring.
minimoos

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2018, 07:30:13 PM »

Such a sweetheart! Canít wait to hear what names theyíve chosen- Iím glad for a busy weekend this weekend so it will go fast!

Chris was great with the reporters. Heís such a good sport to put up with this circus!
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2018, 10:41:06 PM »

I liked the way they handled that - Chris giving a short, down to earth statement to the press (and you could see he was nervous), releasing a picture and finish ... IMO there is no press conference needed unless it is the heir.

I agree. I never understood why there was press conferences about CP's boys.

There was a press conference even after Leonore was born. Only for Nicolas and the new baby there hasnít been any press conference.

Leonore was the spare when she was born, so it makes sense to have a press conference. There was no reason to have one for CP's boys except that their repulsive mother and ridiculous father wanted one to show how important they think they are.

Okay, Chris has officially replaced Dan as my SRF crush, he seems like the perfect match for Madeline and vice versa. He seems very level-headed and handles the fact that he married a princess with as much grace as I think anyone could want. They're a lovely little family and I can't wait for pictures of them all greeting the new family member!
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2018, 10:50:58 PM »

He seems so genuine and not phony at all. I like how his responses seemed sincere and not scripted!

To me it seems they have agreed on Chris handling the press instead of the court press department and I think it's much better that way. No need for press conferences and headsets (like CP; he looked like a salesman) and announcing the sex of the baby at the last minute. I also like how he's being so very polite and gracious with the media. M & C seem to handle all very well; baby out right after midnight, first pics released today afternoon while the baby goes home with the family. No fuss, everyone is happy. Brilliant!  Thumb up

Great to hear Madde and the pretty little girl are doing well. And how awesome is it that the girls of the royal family almost seem like following a pattern ( I know it is random in reality) - Silvia having a girl, a boy and a girl and the same with Madde. I would be amazed if Vic had another child and it were a girl.

Edit: Stoppa Pressarna couldn't wait even one day before releasing another article on what terrible people Madde & Chris are for not even having the time to hold a press conference. Their source who is a "veteran royal reporter" (wonder if it's Karin Lennmor again...  Roll Eyes ) calls Chris lazy for not even appearing before press (which he did by the way). https://stoppapressarna.s...arkliga-besked-om-dottern

What a gorgeous little girl! Thank you for posting a picture  Star

As for the edit, there should be a special place in hell for Sofia Pressarna.

This Lil Princessin looks to be Madaline's biggest baby.  Leonore and Nicolas looked smaller to me.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2018, 01:07:02 AM »

classy man

Chris looks so happy, heís a polite, sincere man who obviously adores his family, I love the way he answered the questions, very gentlemanly.

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2018, 01:45:51 AM »

classy man

Chris looks so happy, heís a polite, sincere man who obviously adores his family, I love the way he answered the questions, very gentlemanly.

Yes, very polite, even when asked an obnoxious question like had he gotten his wife a push present Dead His parents raised him right I'd say. Madde's a smart girl Yes
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2018, 01:49:59 AM »

Chris just seems like a wonderful man. I'm glad he and Madde found each other.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2018, 03:05:35 AM »

Smart, smooth, classy
No wonder CG doesn't like him
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2018, 03:16:03 AM »

Smart, smooth, classy
No wonder CG doesn't like him

Star True facts!!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2018, 07:04:44 AM »

I knew I liked Chris for a reason...he is such a class act. He seems like such a great husband and father! Madde is such a lucky woman to have found such a wonderful man! 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2018, 08:14:00 AM »

IMO they only gave a press conference with Leonor because she was the spare at the time - and it certainly was not Chris' idea.  Halo. The whole family has such a weird dynamic. CP is getting way too much attention and way too many public appearances - especially for his "skills". He is treated like an asset but he quite the opposite.

IMO there is only one more royal family with a similar set-up: the Danes. There it makes sense because Frodo is not able to keep the show on the road. IMO it shows that they are not trusting Victoria to be Queen without the help of her "brilliant brother". That secures him a paid job as well - because they need loads of money and are unable to earn it.

Madde initially brought herself in a bad position and can't get out now. Of course there was no need to hold her hand while giving birth - but leaving the country (I never get why the Queen and Kind + the crown princess need to be absent at the same time to go skiing in a foreign country instead of promoting Sweden!) for a week is a bit "unusual". IMO they have no sense of "family" - There are three strong units: Vic + Dan, Snake + Sleezy, Madde + Chris - but they have no dynamics between themselves.
AgustaBeata

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2018, 10:53:59 AM »

I liked the way Chris handled the press. IMHO there are no need for a full press conference. He said the same thing here as he would have said at big one. I actually liked him here, he seemed nice and polite. And really happy and proud.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: