Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Henrik - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 96999 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: February 18, 2018, 11:21:07 PM »

Maybe Henrik's death will be an epiphany to Fred and he will finally step forward and lead as the Crown Prince.

I believe he is "too old" to change sufficiently. Yes, he might have had a tough childhood but he had all the resources at hand to become a rather normal adult. He always seems disconnected and sleepy ... he does not show interest in the job at all. Mares shows interest (at times) and Jokke and Marie are there.

Luckily Christian has developped from being a spoilt pratty child to a real nice young man. He seemed very mature now the last couple of days so there is hope there.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #631 on: February 19, 2018, 12:46:11 AM »

Frederik is almost 50 and he has not been able to develop in a positive direction in spite of living a life of extreme privilege where he could no doubt get the best of help dealing with his issues. He managed to pull himself together and become a frogman. Thatís definitely an achievement and something that shows he can work hard.
I think he had lots of issues of various kinds - possibly mental issues, possibly addiction issues - neither is something he can or should be blamed for but certainly with his future set in stone before he was born, you would think in his good periods heíd focus on getting help to do better. He does not. In fact it seems he only does what he want and thatís not working very well for him. Furthermore heís surrounded by yes-people, Mary included, who doesnít help him either. Katja help him improve himself. In the end itís on Fred how his life plays out but certainly the people close also have a responsibility. Margrethe and Henrik nixed Katja as a wife. Mary isnít good for him. His court doesnít manage him well. The government allowed him to join the IOC. The media doesnít question him. Itís all a recipe for never applying himself as well as he good.
Paulina

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: February 19, 2018, 12:47:39 AM »

Am I the only one hoping Fred ditches Mary and marries Katja?
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: February 19, 2018, 01:48:36 AM »

Am I the only one hoping Fred ditches Mary and marries Katja?

I think he lacks the backbone necessary for such a move.
gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: February 19, 2018, 02:46:06 AM »

He doesn't have a backbone now. Maybe he'll grow one when Marge dies and ditches Mary for Katja. That maybe wishful thinking
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: February 19, 2018, 11:43:58 AM »

Is Katja free? Do they have any connection?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:50:06 AM by dk » Logged
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: February 19, 2018, 05:03:59 PM »

He doesn't have a backbone now. Maybe he'll grow one when Marge dies and ditches Mary for Katja. That maybe wishful thinking

TBH that would not be the solution. It is not only Mares that is wrong (for him). He can't fit the shoes ... And like her or not but Daisy is doing a great job as a royal. Even now after losing the love of her life she is able to interact with people, show her face, function. May he fashion choices be sometimes extraordinary, she is regal to the ground. Plus she is pushing the 80s as well but she is there, present, functioning and working ... all things Frodo does not do.

If it is was just the unhappy marriage he could be actively working along his mom, supporting her, be a great and loving dad (even the dad he never had) to his four children ... but they had to install Jokke and Marie because he is not working ... at all most of the time.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: February 19, 2018, 05:15:47 PM »

I think Fred should evaluate his life and responsibilities.

I don't think another marriage should be a first priority.
gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: February 20, 2018, 12:20:42 AM »

TBH that would not be the solution. It is not only Mares that is wrong (for him). He can't fit the shoes ... And like her or not but Daisy is doing a great job as a royal. Even now after losing the love of her life she is able to interact with people, show her face, function. May he fashion choices be sometimes extraordinary, she is regal to the ground. Plus she is pushing the 80s as well but she is there, present, functioning and working ... all things Frodo does not do.

If it is was just the unhappy marriage he could be actively working along his mom, supporting her, be a great and loving dad (even the dad he never had) to his four children ... but they had to install Jokke and Marie because he is not working ... at all most of the time.

You're right. That's not the solution. Daisy is awesome. It's nice to see Fred and Jokke host the reception and greet people together. I hope they grow closer
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: February 20, 2018, 09:53:01 PM »

Star

Fred needs to grow up, find some direction and take responsibility for his life. For too many years, he has lived his life as a 20 something frat boy who has years to to get his life in order.
He seems to have failed to realize that the years continued to pass and he is no longer that 20 something prince.

With Henrik's passing, maybe Fred will have an epiphany of sorts, gets some professional help and finally get his life together. If not for himself then for the sake of his children.

Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: February 20, 2018, 10:20:11 PM »

[posted to this thread in error, sorry]

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:26:53 PM by Athena » Logged
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: March 15, 2018, 12:48:16 AM »

This is a very sad thread, knowing we won't post anything actual anymore...very strange feeling, isn't it.  Sad

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2018, 01:17:12 AM »

This is a very sad thread, knowing we won't post anything actual anymore...very strange feeling, isn't it.  Sad

ITA  Sad

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: March 15, 2018, 05:07:44 AM »

Yes, it makes me think of how quiet it must be for poor Daisy. She's tough and independent and surrounded by family and friends, but the silence in her private moments must just be heartbreaking sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: