Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commonwealth Day 2018  (Read 20835 times)
masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

United States United States

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2018, 01:17:00 AM »

I must be in the minority - I don't think Meggles looks good at all in the beret. She looks like a squashed mushroom, the coat is not even tailored correctly, and her shoes are not of the same tone of navy blue as her dress. And her limp, messy hair!! She'd look SO much better in a low or offset bun with that beret, which still makes her look like.... well, a squashed mushroom.

LA  Star may I come and sit next to you  Banana

ITA.

Chookie's got Daisy's  Blue Telle tubby hat in white, and looks so dis-heaved and slovenly and behaves so FAKE  Snare

G

count me in, 

rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »

I could have sworn that I've seen Cam wearing a coat with similar waist detailing in another colour a while back. As for Anne, someone on another forum raked up a photo of her wearing that particular outfit on an occasion in 1980, so I guess she does keep her things hanging in her closets for ever! She's lucky she's kept her figure.
LucyintheSky

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2018, 01:56:59 AM »

It seems that all of them were in a good spirit apart from Andrew.
I liked kate and sofie Wessex style as it works for their currant bodytype but my favorite is by far Lilibet maroon suits her perfectly, while Iím not particularly interested on her Meghan idea was good but the execution was that an execution, coat ginormous dress necklile that doesnít go with it and a different tone of blue for the shoes in the end I liked her hat but not in that color, in the plus side I like her skin she has a good one. I donít might that they coordinate, my ocd side actually feels content some how  Blush  Grin
Harry and Meghan way of speaking to children bedding with their ass up in the air is so wrong apart from the embarrassing image that who is behind them sees it scares children they sould have ďsitĒ like kate so they can be at the childís eye level properly !
Zazoo... you said what I was thinking lol!

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
LucyintheSky

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:43 AM »

I get the idea of Megís outfit - and I like the intention. The beret is nice and gives me a B. Borromeo vibe. The coat seems crinkled and the trimmings under the collar and around the waist look cheap. But altogether it is an appropriate outfit for the occasion. 
  Ahha! You really have a Finger on the Fashion pulse, DejaVu: that's exactly it - conceptually Sparkles outfit is on point but  Beer for your incisive analysis. Are there no mirrors in the Cottage of pre-Conjugal Cohabitation? Shocked
Champagne

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Oh_Caroline

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2018, 02:07:41 AM »

I must be in the minority - I don't think Meggles looks good at all in the beret. She looks like a squashed mushroom, the coat is not even tailored correctly, and her shoes are not of the same tone of navy blue as her dress. And her limp, messy hair!! She'd look SO much better in a low or offset bun with that beret, which still makes her look like.... well, a squashed mushroom.

ITA.

Chookie's got Daisy's  Blue Telle tubby hat in white, and looks so dis-heaved and slovenly and behaves so FAKE  Snare

G

count me in, 

I've personally never liked the nubby bit on top of berets.   If it's taken off then there much more my taste.   Add an updo and I'm sold.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2018, 02:16:47 AM »

ITA.

G

count me in,  

whell...here's a   Star for joining us  Banana  

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2018, 02:20:29 AM »

Meghanhas developed a fake fixed smile. What a shame.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:09 AM »

I could have sworn that I've seen Cam wearing a coat with similar waist detailing in another colour a while back. As for Anne, someone on another forum raked up a photo of her wearing that particular outfit on an occasion in 1980, so I guess she does keep her things hanging in her closets for ever! She's lucky she's kept her figure.

Ha - I was going to comment earlier that though I liked Anne's outfit (or at least, it's very her) I was willing to bet it was older than me - and it is! 
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2018, 02:31:16 AM »

I watched the service and the meeting with the school kids afterwards and Meghan had various expressions on her face throughout, (and has had at her engagements as well.) At times she was solemn, she giggled a little bit, and when she smiled at times it was fixed and at times not. Like everyone else that has cameras on them sometimes a genuine smile's there and at times not.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2018, 02:40:03 AM »

ITA.

G

count me in,  

whell...here's a   Star for joining us  Banana  

G Smiley

Please include me in, I can pass the lifeless hair and silly beret but not the coatís collar showing the felt and stitches, unfitting clothes and oversized shoes  No I think she is very lackadaisical with her appearance or just doesnít care.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:25:14 AM by Coya » Logged

masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 03:13:22 AM »

I don't understand, who put her together before she moved to London? she used to look ok  - this is pathetic Secret

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:32 AM »

Jessica Mulroney used to dress her a lot.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 03:34:30 AM »

LA  Star may I come and sit next to you  Banana

ITA.

Chookie's got Daisy's  Blue Telle tubby hat in white, and looks so dis-heaved and slovenly and behaves so FAKE  Snare

G

count me in, 

whell...here's a   Star for joining us  Banana   

G Smiley

Please include me in,
I can pass the lifeless hair and silly beret but not the coatís collar showing the felt and stitches, unfitting clothes and oversized shoes  No I think she is very lackadaisical with her appearance or just doesnít care.

coya  Star  for joining us  Banana

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2018, 03:39:18 AM »

Star

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2018, 03:40:01 AM »

I donít think the outfit works for her either. The colours are nice - the white coat rather striking - but the hat is horrible and the coat is poorly made IMO.

I like what other royal ladies are wearing. Navy is my favourite colour so I donít find them boring looking at all Champagne

Star

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: