Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's Jewellery  (Read 226052 times)
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: January 11, 2019, 04:08:19 PM »

Look what I found

Off topic, but am shocked at how much she has aged in the last 14 years.

I thought the same when I first saw these pictures. I suspect that the old one was photoshopped to the hills, though, while the right one isn’t; what ages her is also the updo. She has aged, if course, but the comparison between the two photos is biased, imo.
And I just saw that I am off topic, sorry 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: January 11, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »

I’m about to turn 50  Cry and really the differences even from 40 to 50 is  enormous. Even if you’ve never sun worshipped, facial skin just becomes less elastic and fine lines around around your mouth and eyes.
Much harder to lose weight as well. Mary must be working incredibly hard to stay so thin. A little extra weight in her face and chest  would help some of her issues. She’s lost her the fullness in her chest completely which I doubt makes anyone look good
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »

Left how she got it (still asymmetrical, after Ingrids alterations), right what she made of it (streamlined).

How it once started - Alexandrine of Sweden wearing the two former hair ornaments of Desirée combined to a bandeau style tiara:

Thank you so much Kaiserin for your reply!  Star Never seen these images before. Very interesting indeed! I actually like a bandeau the most.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: January 12, 2019, 08:35:04 PM »

Can you imagine the effect it had in candlelight? I love naturalistic jewelry, sadly this piece no longer fits the description. It's just a solid wall of diamonds and rubies, it and its new custodian look cold and rigid now.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2019, 08:51:24 PM »

Look what I found

She looks stunning in the left picture. Not because she's younger but the whole look has something medieval and it suits her so much! The hair, the jewellery, the neckline of the dress.

Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: February 12, 2019, 01:44:15 PM »

Look what I found

Off topic, but am shocked at how much she has aged in the last 14 years.

I thought the same when I first saw these pictures. I suspect that the old one was photoshopped to the hills, though, while the right one isn’t; what ages her is also the updo. She has aged, if course, but the comparison between the two photos is biased, imo.
And I just saw that I am off topic, sorry 
I liked this tiara even more before she changed, but I guess it was up to her to modify it, still, nothing that could not be changed back if it comes to that.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: