Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit to France  (Read 20366 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:05:50 PM »

Henri and MT will go to France for a state visit next week from the 19.-21. They will first go to Paris and finish their visit in Toulouse.
The gouvernment has the detailed agenda for the visit here: https://gouvernement.lu/f...9-visite-etat-france.html
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »

I'm interested to see the fashion choices of the ladies - hopefully MT will leave her Natan collection at home. Given the cooler temperatures at this time of the year will Mrs France wear her usual shift style dresses with some sort of frill at bottom of the (short) skirt ?
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »

I hope that she soesn't wear Natan as well, most of his things are just  Thumb down. But as long as she manges to get on a plane without panicking too much, everything is fine and I wouldn't even criticise her Satan Natan outfits too much. The two ladies seem to get on well and seem to know each other quite well, so we might get some nice pics during this visit.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 10:09:27 PM »

Henri and MT have arrived in Paris by train this evening for the state visit. So I guess they will also go to Toulouse by train.
The cour now has the first pics

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 10:41:40 PM »

MT gave an interview to Paris Match before the state visit. She says that 2 of their children live and work in Paris at the moment, so would this be Alex and Louis (or Felix?). Gui is in Lux and Sebastien is in London with the Irish Guards, so they can't be the ones who live in Paris. The doggies are cute and don't seem to be impressed with the photographers but I hate the green carpet in one of the pics
http://www.parismatch.com...ne-grande-famille-1481633

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 11:02:18 PM »

that room would look just gawgous with the lights turned off and in the dead of night with no moon light  Halo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 11:18:12 PM »

Beautiful photo of MT.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 08:26:37 AM »

that room would look just gawgous with the lights turned off and in the dead of night with no moon light  Halo

G Smiley

LOL, it would! Throw in a game of hide-n-seek and a bottle of wine and I'll be right over. Star

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 09:30:06 AM »

G Smiley

LOL, it would! Throw in a game of hide-n-seek and a bottle of wine and I'll be right over. Star

Laugh bounce a  :star:for you Geta and Addies, that room certainly “glow in the dark” 
Both pictures are photoshopped to the max but the 1rst one chopped/deleted  Maria Teresa’s whole jaw to create a longer neck and the result is terrible  Thumb down

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 11:05:16 AM »

Hug   Star  for AG and Coya  Banana

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 12:36:29 PM »

Th readers of Paris Match wouldn't recognise her without photoshop  and the real star of those pics was Toffee (the Yorkie)  , who didn't need photoshop  Smiley.
The official part of the visit now has started. I like the colour on MT and the couples seem relaxed and friendly  Thumb up.

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 12:52:36 PM »

MT is wearing crazy shoes but somehow she can pull it off.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 01:04:36 PM »

MT gave an interview to Paris Match before the state visit. She says that 2 of their children live and work in Paris at the moment, so would this be Alex and Louis (or Felix?). Gui is in Lux and Sebastien is in London with the Irish Guards, so they can't be the ones who live in Paris. The doggies are cute and don't seem to be impressed with the photographers but I hate the green carpet in one of the pics
http://www.parismatch.com...ne-grande-famille-1481633

That photo of MT sitting on the arm of the sofa . . . .  she is no longer 45 and slim(ish) - why do they persist in using an overload of Photoshop ? She is an attractive woman over 60 and all the false advertising is not going to change that. Yes she has some wrinkles and does not have the same figure as she did when she married - as is the case for virtually all women of the same age group.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 01:23:24 PM »

GD Henri arriving at the Invalides for the military welcome ceremony and greeted by Nathalie Loiseau, French minister of the European affairs

https://twitter.com/Natha...status/975681635789262849

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 01:49:40 PM »

Looks like it is freezing in Paris as well.
Cute pic of MT and Mrs Macron, I'd actually would like them to do some bigger charity events together, they give me the impression that they are both strong women who achieve what they want. So go for it ladies and give us some dishing material!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: