Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit to France  (Read 20364 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2018, 07:46:52 PM »

here you go, edit

looks like carved Jade and Green Onyx

Thanks Peeds Star The necklace is ruined for me by the dark "bear claw" things; otherwise it would be great. The earrings look good.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:52:03 PM by editorathome » Logged
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2018, 07:58:06 PM »

They had zero reason to be there. If they wanted a family reunion in Paris, they should have done it on sunday because Henri and MT arrived by train the day BEFORE the visit. But hey, it was a museum and they had free food, so no wonder they turned up. The 3 eldest sons and their wives are just gross, they don't care about Lux and the Lux people, they jsut care about their own luxury life, preferably pais for by the sutpid taxpayers. There are more than enough things they could be doing in Lux but they just don't do it.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2018, 08:00:40 PM »

They had zero reason to be there. If they wanted a family reunion in Paris, they should have done it on sunday because Henri and MT arrived by train the day BEFORE the visit. But hey, it was a museum and they had free food, so no wonder they turned up. The 3 eldest sons and their wives are just gross, they don't care about Lux and the Lux people, they jsut care about their own luxury life, preferably pais for by the sutpid taxpayers. There are more than enough things they could be doing in Lux but they just don't do it.

I doubt the kids would be there without Henri and MTís approval so this is on them IMO.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 08:04:58 PM »

here you go, edit

looks like carved Jade and Green Onyx

Thanks Peeds Star The necklace is ruined for me by the dark "bear claw" things; otherwise it would be great. The earrings look good.

I agree, it's good without the dark bits. The two pi disc focal pieces look like old Chinese jade carving and maybe newer components mixed with old going around the neck. Some pieces look glass too me and I've seen a lot of 'Peking glass' that is made to imitate jade, so I'm thinking a hodge-podge, but I like it. You know who I think would have loved it? The Dame. Angel
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2018, 08:09:00 PM »

That's what I've said some pages before but still, Gui and Linus should have declined to go and attended the opening of the spring faire in Lux instead. Alex and either Louis or Felix live in Paris but there was no need for them to go and do the freeloading thing. If there is one negative thing about Henri it is that he can't say no to his kids and that is the reason why they have this mess now with those lazy children who avoid doing work in Lux and only go to events abroad. If the children say they want to go, he says ok. Plus Gui's good friend the PM also took his husband and also let the parnters of all ministers come and get a free holiday in France. My point is that Gui as the heir should be intelligent enough to avoid such freeloading situations but he isn't. He loves to get all those free trips paid by the stupid taxpayers. There is no need that the children of the head of state or the partners of the ministers attend a state visit abroad, the head of state plus spouse and the ministers are enough to represent a country.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2018, 09:02:36 PM »

Thanks for the explanation of Jean/Robert , Trier!

FYI, do.the Lux people just think Gui and Steph aren't going to have any kids?
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »

What is Alexandra doing right now? Still studying?
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2018, 12:28:12 AM »

They wrote on their Facebook page that MT was wearing an old smoking by YSL for the evening reception - a nice detail IMHO.

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that she and Louis were both living in Paris.  I have no idea what either of them are doing in Paris, or if they're living together in Paris, but I've just heard that they are both living there for now.   Thinking  I think the court's website said she completed a masters degree in religious studies in Dublin recently.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »

the dress is by ELI SAAB

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that she and Louis were both living in Paris.  I have no idea what either of them are doing in Paris, or if they're living together in Paris, but I've just heard that they are both living there for now.   Thinking  I think the court's website said she completed a masters degree in religious studies in Dublin recently.

Thanks!
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2018, 07:07:13 PM »

Henri and MT said during the state visit that 2 of their children live and work in Paris now and the RTl evening news mentioned that it is Alex and Louis who live in Paris now. But no word about Louis finishing his Masters degree and no info about their jobs.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2018, 07:18:26 PM »

I had never believed that I would say that one day but Linus is the only normal looking person in that picture.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »

Yes shocker she does look good but I still want to pin her down and get someone to properly tweeze her brows they drive me nuts. Alex is really just the prettiest person so lovely. Of all the children she seems the most interesting too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: