Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Careers of royals before marriage  (Read 1925 times)
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »

It's amazing the difference between countries.  There are high expectations in the Netherlands.  Masako and Kiko are both highly educated.  The heir 'n' spare in the UK haven't managed anyone distinguished since Philip.  Sweden's a mixed bag - look at the difference between Chris and Sofia.  

That's not to say that people can't surprise you.  Who would have thought Masako, with her interest in diplomacy, would fall apart under the scrutiny of the position?  I'd say Sonya worked out better than anticipated.

Can you imagine Bea's reaction had any of her sons came home with a Sofia-alike?
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 08:23:32 PM »

Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon - photographer
Jaime de Marichalar - financial advisor?
Iņaki Urdangarin - professional handball player
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:39:02 PM by Coya » Logged

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 10:34:00 PM »

I wonder who thought a professional handball player would be a good addition to the SRF? Must be the same two who call Leti 'The Maid'. Though I stand by my earlier statement. Miss Slitz sets the bar on the ground.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: