Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate has a boy!  (Read 54313 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: April 27, 2018, 01:11:27 AM »

William let slip to the Australian High Commissioner that itís likely Alexander...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #301 on: April 27, 2018, 01:14:50 AM »

"I'm working on it", is an impertinence. Of course they know the name. And William while knowing that the public is eagerly waiting for the announcement just has to act smug. There might be a reason for not announcing the name yet - but there is definitely no reason for snide remarks towards the public.

I just started to like William but when he starts offending the well-wishers I'm done with him again. Yes, he is petty!

As for the name: I use a washing powder named "Burti" just because I'm very fond of the name. I think Bertie has a sweet (and for me: clean and neat) sound!

How do we know they have the name ready? They could easily have had one ready and then when he was born have found it wrong for him. They could be going back and forth between names. We cannot know if they have made up their minds.

My brotherís youngest son had one name for a month and then they changed it. We had two first names ready for our second but it took us about a week to decide which one to use and another week to decide a middle name. I think itís not at all unrealistic that theyíre still making up their minds on a name.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: April 27, 2018, 01:23:21 AM »

According to Victoria Murphy, neither the Queen nor Charles has visited the baby yet. The DM is taking the tack that the hold up is Charles' fault which seems...dubious.

lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: April 27, 2018, 01:29:48 AM »

William let slip to the Australian High Commissioner that itís likely Alexander...

I have a feeling that William is just messing with people
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: April 27, 2018, 01:49:01 AM »

"I'm working on it", is an impertinence. Of course they know the name. And William while knowing that the public is eagerly waiting for the announcement just has to act smug. There might be a reason for not announcing the name yet - but there is definitely no reason for snide remarks towards the public.

I just started to like William but when he starts offending the well-wishers I'm done with him again. Yes, he is petty!

As for the name: I use a washing powder named "Burti" just because I'm very fond of the name. I think Bertie has a sweet (and for me: clean and neat) sound!

How do we know they have the name ready? They could easily have had one ready and then when he was born have found it wrong for him. They could be going back and forth between names. We cannot know if they have made up their minds.

My brother’s youngest son had one name for a month and then they changed it. We had two first names ready for our second but it took us about a week to decide which one to use and another week to decide a middle name. I think it’s not at all unrealistic that they’re still making up their minds on a name.

I never thought of them as to making up their minds and considering something new. This would make them so ... relatable.

My own parents changed their minds after I was born and I am deeply grateful and very happy with my name (whereas their first choice was just   someone else's name Cool not mine).

But did I expect W and K to act like "normal" parents? Not so much.

But you are right: We do not know and hardly ever will.  Smiley

Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: April 27, 2018, 01:51:52 AM »

Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to use that name given that it is one of George's names.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: April 27, 2018, 01:57:20 AM »

According to Victoria Murphy, neither the Queen nor Charles has visited the baby yet. The DM is taking the tack that the hold up is Charles' fault which seems...dubious.

Of course, it can never be W&K's fault, it's always someone else!

HM has been at Windsor. She won't stop her usual routine to go back to London. And Charles has been working.

I think it is a PR move, wanting the attention all on them for another day. William saying they have no name, etcetera; just to tease people and it's really rude and unprofessional, if you ask me. Why don't they just announce the baby's name when they get home?

Alexander would be surprising and yet it is not uncommon for royals to have the same names as their siblings just in different orders..
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:02:52 AM by Ellie » Logged

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2018, 02:16:53 AM »

I still personally hope for Albert, little Bertie would be cute and a lovely gesture to the Queen honouring her beloved father.

If it mattered to Lizy, surely she could have named one of her own three sons that  Thinking

Andrew Albert Christian Edward. And then they reused Edward with the next one.
casie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: April 27, 2018, 02:34:44 AM »

I figured they would announce the name earlier in the day.  Wonder why they are still waiting?

William said at an event tonight "He's still working on it"

He could just be evading an answer.

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...amp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

That's very sweet of you, William.  I know you want to get his name just right, and I think I might have a solution.  Judging by his astrological chart, this is a powerful, powerful individual.  He has his Mars conjunct his Pluto in his sixth house, and his moon conjunct his north node in his first house.  He knows his heart better than anyone.   So, why not just ask him?  Why don't the two of you take him in your arms when he's good and awake, and ask him, "Is your name _______?  Is it _______?"  And see how he responds.  I think when you hit the right one, you'll know.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: April 27, 2018, 02:42:01 AM »

I forgot that Andrew has Edward as one of his names. I still think this is William screwing with people he seems to gets his kicks doing that. I also think honestly he and Kate are going back and forth on a couple of names and maybe doubling checking with Granny. I do think Michael will be one of the names and I hope Philip will be one as well.
imqrious

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: April 27, 2018, 03:11:25 AM »

Charles has a MAJOR stick up his butt about the Midds seeing the babies before him.  However, he is in Scotland, making no move to go see the baby, so screw him!  The Queen is with Phil, who is recovering from his hip replacement.  I thing they'll visit them over the weekend...? 

Anyway, Charles is NOT the second coming.  He needs to get over himself.  If he feels the Midds are closer to the kids, it's in HIS power to do something about it!  SEE THE KIDS MORE!  SCHEDULE IT IN YOUR SCHEDULE.  God, I am SO SICK of his whigning!  Stop making it about you, Charles!  It's the BABY that counts!  If you want to see the kids, make it your priority!  It's not William and Kate's priority that you see the kids...it's YOURS!  Move your arse and SEE THEM!
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: April 27, 2018, 03:20:56 AM »

A grandparent can only see the grandchildren IF the parents permit it. It seems that William and Kate don't let Charles see the children all that often.

Charles offered to cancel engagements to be available to see George but was told by William 'don't bother'.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles did schedule time to see the children if William wouldn't do something to stop him (I remember reading Diana doing that to Charles with William - Charles would arrange his schedule to have dinner with William and Harry only to arrive to find that they had already eaten with Diana - and it seems that William is doing the same thing - hurting his father at every opportunity, except when he wants money.)
sal89

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: April 27, 2018, 03:32:28 AM »

Charles offered to cancel engagements to be available to see George but was told by William 'don't bother'.

Where did you read this, if you don't me asking?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: April 27, 2018, 04:04:08 AM »

Where did you read this, if you don't me asking?

Iíve read this too, multiple times. The Middletons have unfettered access but the Windsors donít. It is deliberately cruel if you ask me.

William is treated with kid gloves by his father. Charles wonít push.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »

luv charles is right Charles can't push. This is the way they work and it speaks to real problems with their family. William might be a whiny loser half the time but he is the baby's parent and gets to set the rules. That is his right.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: