Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge - news and photos  (Read 79072 times)
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: November 14, 2018, 02:24:09 AM »

Chip off the old royal block! Rare photograph of little Prince Louis reveals he looks just like his mother the Duchess of Cambridge when she was a baby

https://www.dailymail.co....chess-Cambridge-baby.html

EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: November 14, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »

Chuck has really grown on me over the years. Love the picture of him and Louis.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Ktc

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: November 14, 2018, 02:41:18 AM »

Adorbs!
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: November 14, 2018, 03:16:51 AM »

Chip off the old royal block! Rare photograph of little Prince Louis reveals he looks just like his mother the Duchess of Cambridge when she was a baby

That is an uncanny resemblance!  Funny how the boys both take after Kate’s side.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: November 14, 2018, 03:50:00 AM »

That is an uncanny resemblance!  Funny how the boys both take after Kate’s side.

Thanks for the pix. Very strong ressemblance. Smiley
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: November 14, 2018, 04:03:35 AM »

Exactly what I was saying upthread. Now that there's the direct comparison, Louis is Kate with William's nose.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »

Over years it still can change.....
Since a being a small kid, and especially as a teenager, I was told I looked very much like some of my fathers family (in particular some of my fathers siblings). But over years traits came up more clear, which were more linked to my mothers side of the family. For example in a picture made about 10 a 15 years ago (when I was in my early 20s) my pose, and some facial structures reminded me strongly of my own mother.

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2018, 10:46:24 PM »

Louis Arthur Charles

Source: duchessofsarcasmm

Royal news: Prince Louis grabs granddad Charles's face in cute new pictures
https://www.express.co.uk...irthday-photos-royal-news

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2018, 11:27:02 PM »

Since a being a small kid, and especially as a teenager, I was told I looked very much like some of my fathers family (in particular some of my fathers siblings). But over years traits came up more clear, which were more linked to my mothers side of the family. For example in a picture made about 10 a 15 years ago (when I was in my early 20s) my pose, and some facial structures reminded me strongly of my own mother.

Louis does look very much like Kate, but William was the double of Diana right through his teenage years till the Windsor genes kicked in and obliterated everything in their path.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: November 20, 2018, 01:17:32 AM »

Louis does look very much like Kate, but William was the double of Diana right through his teenage years till the Windsor genes kicked in and obliterated everything in their path.

It will be interesting to see what the kids look like when they're grown up.  For years I was told I looked like my mom, but recently I've been told I looked like my great-grandma on my dad's side, my grandma on my dad's side and most recently a cousin on my dad's side of the family.  So I've concluded that I'm a mix of both sides of my family with the Hoffman-Kobus-Reinhold genes fighting for supremacy.  My little sister has a twin on my dad's side of the family, minus the Reinhold nose of my mom's side of the family.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Tomato

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2018, 08:14:15 PM »

Aww those pictures of Chuck and Louis are so cute! One could actually mistake those for lovely family photographs.

To-may-to, to-mah-to.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: December 15, 2018, 02:02:31 AM »

cred=cambridgechronicle

tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: December 16, 2018, 12:17:57 AM »

cred=cambridgechronicle

Did William contribute any genetics to this child???  He is a cutie, love that face!!!!

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: December 16, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »

I don't see any of William in Louis. Not one bit. Of course, that could change. But my daughter looks absolutely nothing like me; you would never know we are related! I think Louis is precious and has a great impish expression.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: December 16, 2018, 02:47:18 PM »

cred=cambridgechronicle

Did William contribute any genetics to this child???  He is a cutie, love that face!!!!
Well we do know that  he contributed a "Y" instead of an "X."  Louis' expression is so dang cute.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: