Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge - news and photos  (Read 134017 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: June 12, 2019, 07:28:39 AM »

Cousin's son had a job in HS scraping photos and keywords from the FB accounts of HS kids. Company built databases from that for "future reference." His mother made him quit the job when she found out what it was.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's HS?

Sorry. Didn't see your question.

In the US, HS does stand for High School.

Lady Liebe is correct. It's an abbreviation for High School which is grades 9 through 12. After that you can attend college, university or a trade school for further education.

Some high schools are called Prep Schools and they are specifically for students who are preparing for college and have a curriculum that includes heavy emphasis on science, mathematics, languages and expository writing. In prep schools, students can earn college class credits for their work, thus making time available for them to take classes in college/university that they would not ordinarily have had time to attend due to time constraints.

My cousin's son obtained the job because of his skill with databases in his computer science classes. My cousin thought it was improper for a company to hire a high school student to look through fellow classmates FB pages looking for all the connections to other pages and recording the info in an external database without their consent.

Glad to hear that he stopped. The sad thing is that the HS surely hasn't stopped her practice and that they surely found another to do their dirty work.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: June 12, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »

Cousin's son had a job in HS scraping photos and keywords from the FB accounts of HS kids. Company built databases from that for "future reference." His mother made him quit the job when she found out what it was.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's HS?

Sorry. Didn't see your question.

In the US, HS does stand for High School.

Lady Liebe is correct. It's an abbreviation for High School which is grades 9 through 12. After that you can attend college, university or a trade school for further education.

Some high schools are called Prep Schools and they are specifically for students who are preparing for college and have a curriculum that includes heavy emphasis on science, mathematics, languages and expository writing. In prep schools, students can earn college class credits for their work, thus making time available for them to take classes in college/university that they would not ordinarily have had time to attend due to time constraints.

My cousin's son obtained the job because of his skill with databases in his computer science classes. My cousin thought it was improper for a company to hire a high school student to look through fellow classmates FB pages looking for all the connections to other pages and recording the info in an external database without their consent.

Glad to hear that he stopped. The sad thing is that the HS surely hasn't stopped her practice and that they surely found another to do their dirty work.

Good for your cousin, PruNordstrom. Unfortunately they probably did find someone else to do their dirty work.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: July 10, 2019, 05:36:23 PM »

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: July 10, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »

What a little ham!  Toddlers and sunglasses!   Swoon

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: July 10, 2019, 06:32:07 PM »

Louis is a cutie

#teambarrensponger
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2019, 07:07:19 PM »

AWWWWWWWWWWW

#teambarrensponger
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2019, 07:34:27 PM »

Awwwwwi   
Little Louis is a cutie pie.

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2019, 07:41:49 PM »

What an adorable little man! He already has such a sense of humor, I bet he and his siblings are a hoot together!

We are made of the love of thousands.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2019, 07:44:37 PM »

AWWWWWWWWWWW
Louis  Jumping  Cute
Future Crayon  Star

lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2019, 08:37:25 PM »

Louis is definitely a fun one! What a little ham, and I love Kate's reaction to him I remember someone here around the time of Louis' christening talking about how with George and Charlotte being the heir and spare, he's truly her baby, and every time I see her with him, I totally get it.

I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing this cohort of kids growing up together--Louis, Archie and especially the Tindall and Phillips kids have much less pressure on them than George and Charlotte will. It's going to be fun to watch them grow.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:43:23 PM by lilyrose » Logged
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: July 11, 2019, 03:57:13 AM »

Prince Louis definitely has his own personality.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: July 11, 2019, 09:10:31 AM »

he is ADORABLE 
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: July 11, 2019, 09:29:49 AM »

#teambarrensponger
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: July 11, 2019, 09:55:06 AM »

He is such a cute and adorable little boy!!!!
It's so nice that we have some pic of him acting freely and playing around!

Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: July 11, 2019, 12:41:48 PM »

I love seeing the facial expressions of his parents when they interact with this sweet little boy. The Cambridges are raising three very cute children, each with his/her personality. These are not children raised by nannies alone, they turn naturally to their parents for love and reassurance, and get it. It's lovely to see. I may be wrong (prolactin levels going up dangerously when I see a cute child or baby) but I have the impression that the Cambridges are a strong team. It can't be easy to raise children in a goldfish bowl but they seem to be doing a good job.

I like the way they're dressed and don't mind that it looks strange to my Continental eyes. When I see pictures of British tea parties or Ascot or weddings, I realize that people really have a different fashion sense there. I never saw anyone wearing a fascinator in my life and can't understand why anyone would wish to ;-) and the Cambridge children's formal wear reminds me of my old Enid Blyton books. I understand that in Britain, class plays a role, and dress codes reflect that. To my eyes it looks quirky, is that the word?, but also interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: