Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge - news and photos  (Read 149600 times)
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: April 23, 2020, 09:15:14 PM »

Now thatís how you do a b/w photo.
Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: April 23, 2020, 10:19:43 PM »

In this one he looks very like his brother (and I am stupid  Blush I thought the black-and-white photo was George because of the blouse/shirt he wears)

A strange (?) pet hate of mine is when I see photos of children when hair is too neat/combed flat and that was in some previous pictures but not so much here.

The shirt is from a supermarket so it is very sensible choice for a messy play (or for any normal child's normal day).

Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: April 24, 2020, 02:33:16 AM »

And this photo of Chuck with Louis, in which you can't see the child's face but only the grandfather, is how you do such pictures in which the actual birthday boy is not even facing the camera, but the congratulator, who sent the card is front and center. Halo
No, seriously I find that photo charming and gripping, because contrary to other pictures in which a mother is pictured holding her (not shown or out of focus) baby's finger or feet, this picture will forever tell Louis just how very much his grandfather loved him.

[BBM] - I agree: it's a very beautiful photo, one for the ages.  Champagne
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: April 24, 2020, 02:33:32 AM »

I am in love with little Louis and with Kate's pictures and the tack they are taking to allow a peek inside their family. That photo of Charles and Louis makes me quite emotional it's so touching and sweet and you know Charles craves a relationship with his grandchildren. I agree that Louis brought good energy with him that is a very good way to put it. The Cambridges are in a good space and the family is doing very well at this time and with the trials of the pandemic in Britain this is all very good to see.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:24:12 AM by periwinkle » Logged
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: April 24, 2020, 04:37:52 AM »

I think Louis is a mature looking 2. I even showed his picture to a few friends/family that have no idea who he is and I asked ďHow old do you think this boy is?Ē. Everyone said he was 4.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: April 24, 2020, 06:31:12 AM »

It's sad that Kate has such difficult pregnancies - how good would it be if she and Wills had a big brood?
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: April 24, 2020, 07:19:29 AM »

Prince Louis is definitely his paternal grandfather with the nice haircut!
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: April 24, 2020, 01:06:15 PM »

He is absolutely precious and looks loaded with personality!
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: April 24, 2020, 10:10:05 PM »

It will be very important that Kate and William train their younger kids both to properly operate as a royal (should they ever need to step in or step up) AND to properly avail themselves of interests and careers, in use they don't. But louche, undirected, untrained, spoiled royals (there have been plenty in history, right up to the present) will be far less acceptable to the public going forward. One only need to look to the Netherlands to see how it's done properly.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: April 25, 2020, 01:33:18 AM »

It will be very important that Kate and William train their younger kids both to properly operate as a royal (should they ever need to step in or step up) AND to properly avail themselves of interests and careers, in use they don't. But louche, undirected, untrained, spoiled royals (there have been plenty in history, right up to the present) will be far less acceptable to the public going forward. One only need to look to the Netherlands to see how it's done properly.

Good point.

From what weíve seen so far they seem like good kids. Letís hope it stays that way.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: April 29, 2020, 12:16:27 PM »

It doesn't seem so difficult, but for whatever reason most royals and richies only want to become "entrepreneurs" which is a problem as they do want to make money thru their connections.
Interestingly enough there are few that look for professions that neither collide with the "stay out of politics" and "do not try to milk your connections" Stipulation. 
Apparently there is no talent in engineering, akademic professions or perhaps a trade...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: April 30, 2020, 01:16:22 AM »

Willem-Alexander could work as a pilot if his job was canceled, Lady Sarah Chatto is a talented painter.... but I can't think of a royal engineer or academic. Prince Leopold could have become a good historian, Friedrich Wilhelm IV wished he could have been an architect.

I hope Prince Louis and his siblings all get a solid education that allows them to have at least one leg in the "real world". Even for a future king, that might be useful.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: April 30, 2020, 12:50:20 PM »

Good point.

From what weíve seen so far they seem like good kids. Letís hope it stays that way.

I think Kate has a really strong family value base from her parents that she will pass down to her children. I really admire how close Kate, her siblings and her parents all are. You donít see that often where all the adult children and parents go on vacation together. I think Ma and Pa Midds really nurtured their children to be close and value the unique role of siblings. And you can see it somewhat in the Cambridge kids although itís still early. They seem to play nicely together at public events. Even that clapping video where Louis looks to his siblings for assurance is very sweet.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: April 30, 2020, 01:15:00 PM »

The Cambridge children also have a much better sibling relationship than previous generations.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: April 30, 2020, 01:28:59 PM »

The Cambridge children also have a much better sibling relationship than previous generations.

Right, and I donít think that comes naturally in most families. Sibling rivalry, fighting over toys, friends, is a route many families go. But it appears Kate (and her siblings) were brought up to value each other, over all else, and that is the way Kate seems to be bringing up her children. Big kudos too because those Cambridge kids are going to need each other. Especially the younger two as George will be well insulated.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: