Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2018 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 17294 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 06:41:32 AM »

E@H

Star

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 07:11:45 AM »

May 12
Countess Alexandra also pleased with the result when she reveiled a portrait painting of herself.

- "It's really nice!"

Such was the prelude of both Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, as they stood and considered the painting of their mother, as the Countess Alexandra had even revealed.

The exhibition took place at Galleri Puls Art in completely newly opened premises in Smallegade in Frederiksberg. Gallery owner Henrik Elnegaard welcomed the many invited guests - and so many people had to be closed in teams.

- "And then we have a special visit, Alexandra Countess", Henrik Elnegaard said, before he gave the word to the Countess. Countess Alexandra spoke about how she met the artist-married couple Lill-Marlen and Henrik Elnegaard at an art fair and became very fascinated by the couple and their art.

- "And I was very honored when Lill-Marlen asked if she could paint me. I have seen her portraits and think they are a tribute to the woman. I have not seen the finished result, so I'm even more excited than you", said Alexandra before pulling the curtain away to reveil the beautiful painting.

Wow that's a lot of boob

Thatís exactly what I was thinking.

That little girl is thinking the same
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 07:14:01 AM »

May 12
Countess Alexandra also pleased with the result when she reveiled a portrait painting of herself.

- "It's really nice!"

Such was the prelude of both Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, as they stood and considered the painting of their mother, as the Countess Alexandra had even revealed.

The exhibition took place at Galleri Puls Art in completely newly opened premises in Smallegade in Frederiksberg. Gallery owner Henrik Elnegaard welcomed the many invited guests - and so many people had to be closed in teams.

- "And then we have a special visit, Alexandra Countess", Henrik Elnegaard said, before he gave the word to the Countess. Countess Alexandra spoke about how she met the artist-married couple Lill-Marlen and Henrik Elnegaard at an art fair and became very fascinated by the couple and their art.

- "And I was very honored when Lill-Marlen asked if she could paint me. I have seen her portraits and think they are a tribute to the woman. I have not seen the finished result, so I'm even more excited than you", said Alexandra before pulling the curtain away to reveil the beautiful painting.

Wow that's a lot of boob

Thatís exactly what I was thinking.

That little girl is thinking the same

She looks hungry, it's an unfortunate toddler photobomb lol
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 08:54:59 AM »

I agree the face is the only good thing about the painting, the rest is a little tacky. I mean, why the nipples?
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2018, 09:26:55 AM »

May 12

- "It's really nice!"

Star PeDe. I don't understand how Alex can be happy with her characterisation in the painting. Unless:
"Be-gone Dignity
Unsubtle Allure, I welcome thee"
She looks awful IRL  Shocked ..Clostridium botulinum has become unkind to Alex.
ITA! Her face looks bloated and strange  Blink
are those bunny lines?
Wot is Clostridium botulinum??
G Blink
Star geta:  for Alex' sake (and ours 'cos we look at her Wink), I hope her face was in the settling down phase of the botox procedure when the photo was taken... Clostridium botulinum iis the bacteria from which botox is derived - nasty, nasty stuff. I wonder if there have been fatalities from Botox poisoning ...the casualties are on practically every thread of RD.  : Blink:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:34:55 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 03:48:34 AM »

Thx Chandrasekhi  Star

I didn't know that Botox was derived from a bacteria   Nerves

G Nerves

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 10:41:50 AM »

Thx Chandrasekhi  Star

I didn't know that Botox was derived from a bacteria   Nerves

G Nerves

Botox is a neurotoxic protein produced by several bacterias, mostly Clostridium botulinum. It reduces wrinkles because it temporarily paralizes/relaxes the muscles. But it's quite nasty and it can de deadly. A wrong dose and you're gone Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »

Thx Chandrasekhi  Star

I didn't know that Botox was derived from a bacteria   Nerves

G Nerves

Botox is a neurotoxic protein produced by several bacterias, mostly Clostridium botulinum. It reduces wrinkles because it temporarily paralizes/relaxes the muscles. But it's quite nasty and it can de deadly. A wrong dose and you're gone Secret
Star Scary, scary stuff, Thistle  

"As my ma would say,
'You have to suffer for beauty' "

- Brandy 'o Neill "Undercover Christmas"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 05:00:15 PM »

Thx Chandrasekhi  Star

I didn't know that Botox was derived from a bacteria   Nerves

G Nerves

Star Scary, scary stuff, Thistle  

"As my ma would say,
'You have to suffer for beauty' "

- Brandy 'o Neill "Undercover Christmas"

I thought it was (almost) common known that botox is a neurotoxin derived from bacteria. But I guess in my case it is a kind of study / word deformation Wink Smiley
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 06:04:55 PM »

Botox is also used for people who have palsies in their muscles so they can unclench.

That painting is super tacky. Her boys are very nice to their mum, aren't they?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »

That painting is super tacky. Her boys are very nice to their mum, aren't they?

I don't know why they wouldn't be Huh? She's their mother and she seems to be a good one.

The painting is very pretty irl - except for the booby part, which is very odd to me, it's a very good painting of her.
kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »

Shoulders up love it.  I'll just ignore the rest. Yikes
MarieQueenie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 11:41:37 PM »

That painting is not dignified or even interesting. Awful.
I don't like it, either. Vulgar, like a Sci Fi/Fantastic... cheap movie. It's not her face, I would not recognize her.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 09:20:29 AM »

Better picture of the painting now available - not an angled shot.

XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2018, 09:32:27 AM »

Looks like it's commissioned by a reality TV start, she used to be so graceful.

I wonder apart from her children, does she regret leaving her previous life behind, she seems lost not like she has nothing to do of sort.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: