Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2018 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 17092 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2018, 07:09:27 PM »

September 9
Alex participates in the 2018 ECCO walkathon
Alexandra participated in this year's Ecco Walkathon with Felix, and as a surprise Nikolai joined as well. Together with about 14,000 other go-happy people, the three-leaf-clover went in fine weather for the good purpose, SOS Children's Villages and Heart Association.

Prince Nikolai, who is home once a week, and something that he enjoys most is:

- "Lots of good food!"

In the barracks the menu is mostly on potatoes and brown sauce.

- "But it is also fine", insured the 19-year-old prince.

Countess Alexandra also enjoyed having both of her sons on the walk for Ecco Walkathon, which the she has supported for many years.

- "It's really nice", said a happy Alexandra, looking lovingly at his two beautiful sons.

- "They're getting taller and taller", said the countess with a warm smile.

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »

What a lovely photo!  They look so happy!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2018, 02:58:49 AM »

I'm glad to see she's still involved in this patronage.  She's been a good patron for them, and she almost always takes the boys with her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2018, 08:13:30 PM »

https://politiken.dk/kult...oget-der-kommer-fra-andre

Alexandra has published a book - "My happy country" - where she writes about what makes you happy. This is connected to Denmark having been the happiest country in the worlds several times and about how her experience has been living here. It sounds quite interesting.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2018, 08:29:34 PM »

she's also in the BB front page

Unique interview with the queen's ex daughter-in-law. Alexandra talks about:
> Working as an author
> Life as mother of a teenager
> Relationship to Prince Joachim and Princess Marie
> In pursuit of happiness

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2018, 08:47:48 PM »

You can say many things about her but she seems to have genuinely embraced Denmark as her home country and is an intellectual. I think it speaks volumes about Joachim that both of his wifes seem to have fully accepted Denmark as their new home country and feel at home here. She talks a lot about speaking the language in the book - we would never get these kinds of thoughts from Mary because they're simply not there. Both Alex and Marie get it. Henrik got it too, even if his accent wasn't good (probably because he and Marge spoke too much French at home). The CP position is wasted at Mary Sad
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »

October 1
Alex & family attend a reception on the eve of her book publishing

Countess Alexandra's new book, "My Happy Country", will be released tomorrow, October 2.

Monday afternoon there was a reception for the Countess family and friends at Designmuseum Denmark in Copenhagen, where more than 100 good friends joined the author. But those who meant most to her, the two sons of Count Alexandra, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai, as well as her 85-year-old mother, Christa Manley, who lives in Austria, joined the reception before the book is released.

Countess Alexandra excited
- "No, I'm not nervous, but I'm very excited", said Countess Alexandra, who arrived in on time with her co-author, Rikke Hyldgaard.

- "And I'm very happy. There have not been any reviews yet, but from those who have read the book, I have received a very good response, and I'm excited", the Countess, who shone in the plaid dress in front of a couple of big posters of herself.

Love Declaration
Countess Alexandra's book is a declaration of love to Denmark and the Danes and a very personal narrative based on her question: ~ Why do the Danes once again be considered one of the happiest people in the world? ~

Alexandra set herself to investigate because, despite her birth and upbringing in the city of million, Hong Kong, she feels more Danish than anything else.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »

Good to see her mother still looking well. N&F really are two handsome young men..
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2018, 12:12:06 AM »

Good to see her mother still looking well. N&F really are two handsome young men..

They are. And I can see a strong resemblance between Alex and her mother.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2018, 03:52:24 AM »

alex's face looks really puffy.

is it too much botox folks who know these things, please?

her cheeks are especially really puffy

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2018, 04:31:36 AM »

Am I the only one who remains kind of confused as to why Alex and Joaquim split up? It never made sense to me.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2018, 04:47:45 AM »

we'll never find out really, and that's good so, it's their private thing.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2018, 07:03:02 AM »

Am I the only one who remains kind of confused as to why Alex and Joaquim split up? It never made sense to me.

Since they get on so well, I donít think it matters much. I think they simply grew apart.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2018, 11:03:29 AM »

I personally think it was not something major. I think they were very different people who just grew apart. It was a bit of a rushed engagement and it just did not work out. They stayed exeptionallly friendly with each other and they are a great example for patchwork families.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: