Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2018 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 23322 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2018, 03:34:03 PM »

Hi, long time lurker new member here! :-)

Decided to finally join the ranks of dishers after I noticed that no one had picked up on this little tidbit yet:

The countess is trying her hand at pop stardom, and has been praised by producers for her work ethic. Warning, article is in Danish but it does feature a sample of her new song (done for charity, so I guess kudos for that) and a link to it on Spotify: https://www.bt.dk/royale/...erinde-jeg-har-kun-et-liv

I don't even know what to say about this.

It wouldn’t play on my iPad, so I can’t comment on her singing ability. But this is for charity, good for her.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »

November 5
Alexandra attends Infant Death Memorial Service
Countess Alexandra is the protector of the National Association of Infant Death, and in that connection she was in our Lady of Our Lady in Copenhagen to read the names of children who have lost their lives too soon.

Countess Alexandra thought a lot about how she should read the names while the grieving parents sat silent in the church and let the tears roll.

- "It's extremely important to give just as much space for each name and have a little break in between, so parents can properly remember their children", she explained to the worship service.

The National Association Infant Death advises and supports parents who have lost an infant - either during pregnancy, during birth or within the first year of life.

- "It's the third time I've read the names and I can see some of the names go back from the other years", Countess Alexandra said.

- "It was very touching to read them aloud and sit so close to the families that provide".

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2018, 02:26:59 AM »

Alex has a very pleasant singing voice. Shame Mary took the girls choir gig from her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2018, 09:30:28 AM »

November 5
Countess Alexandra is the protector of the National Association of Infant Death, and in that connection she was in our Lady of Our Lady in Copenhagen to read the names of children who have lost their lives too soon.

Countess Alexandra thought a lot about how she should read the names while the grieving parents sat silent in the church and let the tears roll.

- "It's extremely important to give just as much space for each name and have a little break in between, so parents can properly remember their children", she explained to the worship service.

The National Association Infant Death advises and supports parents who have lost an infant - either during pregnancy, during birth or within the first year of life.

- "It's the third time I've read the names and I can see some of the names go back from the other years", Countess Alexandra said.

- "It was very touching to read them aloud and sit so close to the families that provide".

Such a nice and sweet initiative, that those infants may not be forgotten
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2018, 05:13:33 AM »

November 5

That is really nice.  My dad had an older brother that passed away at 4 days old, but I still think of him as my uncle.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »

November 5

That is really nice.  My dad had an older brother that passed away at 4 days old, but I still think of him as my uncle.

I agree,  smoke people just don't understand that the loss of an infant is just as devastating as any other loss.

My mother had a younger brother who was stillborn and years later when my grandfather had his last child with his 3rd wife he gave that child my mother's brother's name. This upset my grandmother deeply and when she confronted my grandfather about this he told her to get over it since her son was stillborn and his son was living.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2018, 11:24:46 AM »

I wonder if Mary will move in on this patronage as well? Alex does her engagements with a lot of sincerity.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »

I wonder if Mary will move in on this patronage as well? Alex does her engagements with a lot of sincerity.
I wouldn't be surprised. She is after all, the ICON of everything. And if this gets more press attention , then bye bye Alex.I hope not, Mary lacks the sincerity and genuineness needed for such a patronage. It will be all about her.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »

November 5

I agree,  smoke people just don't understand that the loss of an infant is just as devastating as any other loss.

My mother had a younger brother who was stillborn and years later when my grandfather had his last child with his 3rd wife he gave that child my mother's brother's name. This upset my grandmother deeply and when she confronted my grandfather about this he told her to get over it since her son was stillborn and his son was living.

We, me and my siblings, were never aware of the fact my mother suffered a miscarriage. It became clear various years later when my parents helped an aunt of mine, who had excessive bleeding (and probably a miscarriage) when she was alone at home with small children (my uncle, her husband, was abroad for his work). My dad has remarked several times that he and my mother knew the feeling......
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2018, 02:52:28 PM »

Nearly 30% of women experience a loss like this, and those are the ones that know about it. Many just think they are having a early period.
kongschlong

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/wat...?v=rKwh2Hzs8hs&t=253s Countess Alexandra performed in the Malmö Arena with her new song ‘Wash Me Away’, both sons had a very positive reaction towards their mother in the interview Smiley
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2018, 11:23:36 AM »

Her song is on Spotify. IMO it is not bad, but not incredible either. She has a reasonable voice, but not awesome - get very electronic at the end of the song.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2018, 03:45:17 PM »

Her sons are so protective and supportive of her. She really is a very good mother and see seems to have really learned Danish well.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2018, 05:52:04 PM »

Her sons are so protective and supportive of her. She really is a very good mother and see seems to have really learned Danish well.

Her Danish is flawless. As in, she seriously speaks better Danish than many Danes  Grin It’s incredible.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2018, 05:57:17 PM »

It must have been hard for QM knowing she was losing Alex and gaining someone like Mary.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: