Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Octave 2018  (Read 11041 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2018, 03:11:41 PM »

The closing of the Octave will take place tomorrow.

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/agenda/index.html

Pontifical Mass: Henri and MT

Closing procession: Henri, MT, Guillaume, Stephanie, Louis, Gabriel, Noah, and Alexandra

Balcony: family members

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »

Closing procession: Henri, MT, Guillaume, Stephanie, Louis, Gabriel, Noah, and Alexandra

Sebastian not being there I can understand, but Felix and his family should all be there each year unless someone is sick, giving birth, or in university.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 06:33:29 PM »

Sebastian not being there I can understand, but Felix and his family should all be there each year unless someone is sick, giving birth, or in university.

There is surely something going on with Felix and Claire behind the scenes. It is so weird how they are missing all these events, especially with Steph and Gui not having a family on their own.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 06:59:32 PM »

There is surely something going on with Felix and Claire behind the scenes. It is so weird how they are missing all these events, especially with Steph and Gui not having a family on their own.

Surely a couple as religious as Felix and Claire, who insisted that their son be christened at the Vatican would feel compelled to take part in a very Catholic tradition in the country that grants them their titles.  Roll Eyes Not rolling my eyes at you, Miss Marple but at Felix and Claire.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 07:06:26 PM »

They behave as if the future of Lux did not concern them, and yet, until proof to the contrary, it does.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 07:07:57 PM »

I'll believe that Noah and Gabriel will be there when I see it!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 07:35:16 PM »

Surely a couple as religious as Felix and Claire, who insisted that their son be christened at the Vatican would feel compelled to take part in a very Catholic tradition in the country that grants them their titles.  Roll Eyes Not rolling my eyes at you, Miss Marple but at Felix and Claire.

The way they presented themselves first and now are so different, and you are right. Plus Felix is the spare. The heir has no children at the moment. So at the moment Felix' children are the heirs which will be a bit difficult if they are never in the country, not christened in the country and not participating at important events of the country. There is something going on because this does not make sense.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 07:46:04 PM »

Something is going on and has been for many months. But what ?

Last year with Louis & Tessy's divorce I thought the reason for family memebers not attending events was eventually clear.
It now appears that nothing changed since: no baby yet for the heir, Felix & Claire are still MIA...

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »

Last year with Louis & Tessy's divorce I thought the reason for family memebers not attending events was eventually clear.
It now appears that nothing changed since: no baby yet for the heir, Felix & Claire are still MIA...

We obviously don't know what is going on, but I think signs are pointing in a way that Felix and Claire do not want their children to be heirs. IMO opinion something happened between Amalia and Liam's birth. Amalia went more or less the "normal" way: born in Luxemburg, christening, having a royal name.

With Liam things were so different: Born outside Lux, christened outside Lux, it took ages for the annoucements and Liam has -except Henri" no "typical French" names. Since then they have been MIA. It is like there is an elephant in the room ....
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 02:10:02 PM »

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 03:51:05 PM »

We obviously don't know what is going on, but I think signs are pointing in a way that Felix and Claire do not want their children to be heirs. IMO opinion something happened between Amalia and Liam's birth. Amalia went more or less the "normal" way: born in Luxemburg, christening, having a royal name.

With Liam things were so different: Born outside Lux, christened outside Lux, it took ages for the annoucements and Liam has -except Henri" no "typical French" names. Since then they have been MIA. It is like there is an elephant in the room ....

It seems that way but maybe they just want to make their own choices .... as a spare Felix expected to make a life for himself as a non heir and has done so - it helps to have money from both sets of parents and be able to be away from the public eye - if I was him I'd do my own thing and not be concerned what might happen in many years to come.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 04:10:37 PM »

does anyone (know for sure) exactly where Felix & Claire actually live?   and what they do?
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »

does anyone (know for sure) exactly where Felix & Claire actually live?   and what they do?

Apparently in Switzerland and/or France and involved - more or less with business interests of Claire's family - I suspect they could be anywhere else and as per the Lux RF "studying" something .....
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »

They used to live in France and pretend to run a winery. Now they live in Switzerland. No clue what they’re pretending to do there. Claire graduated with her doctorate in bio-ethics from a school that teaches exorcisms, but I don’t think she’s doing anything with that degree.
kookai

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 05:46:35 PM »

On the other hand if they did move back to Lux and act like the spares would this seem to confirm that there are issues with Gui and Steph? I still find it strange they are absent for important events though  Thinking
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: