Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Octave 2018  (Read 11038 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 10:14:22 PM »

MT needs to have that dress made in every color because it’s absolutely perfect for her figure.
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2018, 10:33:42 PM »

MT needs to have that dress made in every color because it’s absolutely perfect for her figure.
Champagne Great suggestion, Snow Queen.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 10:34:59 PM »

Would it be possible for Louis or at least Gabriel and Noah to be reinstated into the line of succession?

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2018, 11:53:57 PM »

MT's dress reminds me of a Leti's dress  Smiley She looks fab!

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 12:39:36 AM »

Linus’ outfit would have been great if not for the thick tights and open toed shoes; and the hat/band and hair combo.

did Linus have a head-ache that she wrapped that orange scarf around her head  Blink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 02:33:34 AM »

Linus’ outfit would have been great if not for the thick tights and open toed shoes; and the hat/band and hair combo.

did Linus have a head-ache that she wrapped that orange scarf around her head  Blink

G Smiley

pixiecat  Star she should burn all her open toed shoes - they are fugly!

getafix 

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2018, 03:07:00 AM »

G Smiley

pixiecat  Star she should burn all her open toed shoes - they are fugly!

getafix 

I'd like to see those stockings burned and all memories of them dead and buried.  They are hideous and unacceptable on a 30-something woman who isn't covering up disfigurement or competing in a figure skating competition.  And then she pairs them continuously with those stupid open-toed shoes.  She needs help.  Star
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2018, 04:39:05 AM »

All the male GD family are wearing blue ties - is there some tradition to this - or did they colour co-ordinate ahead of time ?
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2018, 06:33:31 AM »

I like Stephanie's ensemble - somehow evokes the 1920s, it reminded me of Suzanne Lenglen.  Thumb up
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2018, 09:42:00 AM »

That thingie around Linus's head was ridiculous. Seriously we should be happy she chose the orange version instead of the white to go with her orange and white ensemble. It would have looked like she had had a head injury on the way to the Octave.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2018, 10:49:07 AM »

Linus looks ridiculous and yet really if he simply wore that orange bandage higher on her head at the right angle it would look 100% better.
Alex looks like she picked quite an ok dress then got given any old hat and jacket to make it suitable for church.
Nice to see Louis with his boys,now let's see what happens on instagram   Thinking Whistle
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 07:48:08 AM »

Would it be possible for Louis or at least Gabriel and Noah to be reinstated into the line of succession?

Given the recent behaviour of their mom that is about the last thing the LRF would want - that Tessy suddenly is the mom to the heir. Can you imagine the ME * ME * ME stories?

If Gui and Steph remain childless, there is Felix and subsequently Amalia and Liam (I am not sure if Felix could declare on their behalf they are not taking over). There is still Sebastien and Alexandra. I am sure there are other possibilities than allowing Tessy back in an influencal role. 
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:25 AM »

MT looks absolutely fabulous. I am a sugar for her.

Stephanie, what is that on your head?! She always looks not only frumpy but always somehow inappropriate.

Alexandra's a beautiful girl. Why does she dress so poorly?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: